1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsudaira Riko (Rikopi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 7, 2018.

1. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    From Weekly Playboy #19, 2022:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    From Friday, May 20th, 2022:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  3. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    From Friday, June 24th, 2022:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Making video from Weekly Playboy for a photoshoot with Rikopi:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another video from Weekly Playboy:

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another Weekly Playboy video:

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 4
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple of videos of her PB launch event:

10. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    There is a recent article about her on tokyo-sports. YouTuber GaaSyy once said she was a ラウンジ嬢 (lounge girl) before and during joining Keyakizaka46. "Lounge girl" is a kind of hostess who may not serve drinks and can wear plain clothes at work. However, it seems to be a rather shady job.
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/285836

Sakurazaka46 will make a "comeback" appearance in the 74th NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen to be broadcast on New Year's Eve. It is said to be rare for a female group to make a comeback after being eliminated from the Kohaku Uta Gassen, surprising the industry. However, before the big day, former members of the group rehashed the "GaaSyy Cannon," causing a stir.
    Matsudaira Riko(25), a former member of Sakurazaka 46, appeared on the popular ABEMA variety program "Chance no Jikan" (Time of Opportunity) on its 10th broadcast, "Women's True Love Songs". When Matsudaira graduated from Sakurazaka 46 in March 2021, she explained on her blog, "The main reason is that after changing the name from Keyakizaka 46 to Sakurazaka 46, my mind and body could not catch up with the group and it became difficult to continue my activities in Sakurazaka 46 as it is.
    In the program, she sang "Otona Bulble", a "true love song" with lyrics she wrote herself. She sang "When I graduated from idol group, I was told that I used to be a bubbly girl. Thanks to that, I realized that my ideal type is a normal person who doesn't expose or flip.
    After singing the song, host Nobu Chidori asked the audience, "Can I use 'that person' who popped into everyone's head when you said you were exposed? She replied, "Yes, we are in agreement. I was told things," she said, "but there were many things that happened! I want to be careful not to expose or flip the page," and "I was trembling so much at the time," he honestly shared his feelings.
    The "that person" mentioned in the program was GaaSyy (defendant Higashitani Yoshikazu). After graduation, Matsudaira was exposed on GaaSyy YouTube channel as having worked as a lounge girl on the side before and during her enrollment, as well as her relationship with actor Tsuyoshi Ayano. It was whispered that his bad behavior was the real reason for his graduation. However, the truth is still in the dark. However, Matsudaira himself "confirmed" the GaaSyy cannon in an unabashed manner.
    However, there are many people on the Internet who are concerned about the current members of Sakurazaka 46. Some are pointing out the poor timing of the GaaSyy Cannon.
    Sakurazaka46 was eliminated from the Kohaku last year after consecutive appearances, but made a triumphant comeback this year. It is actually difficult for a female group to return to the Kohaku after being eliminated once. Looking back at past examples, AKB48 (unsuccessful in 2008, returned in 2009) is just one example. That is why fans are so excited about Sakurazaka 46's return to the competition. However, the fact that Matsudaira appeared with the title of "former Sakurazaka46" and rehashed the scandal has been perceived as putting a damper on the revival of the old team's appearance.
    Hopefully, there will be no further revelations in the future...

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    LOL
    I knew my baby Riko would amuse me even once she graduated

12. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I’m not a fan of news like this. It just makes me wonder what the other members might have done on the side during their early days, and especially when Yurina was the star of the group and others had less recognition.

Is it common for musicians or actresses in Western countries to do shady stuff on the side when work isn’t making ends meet?

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Musicians and actresses in western countries either are raised by creepy men since they are children or they enter a very rotten world as teens and young women.. shady stuff inside, outside and on all the sides. And it's not something affecting only girls. Boys go through this kind of stuff too.

This said, one of the reason I never get angry about this kind of news is because I feel I have no right to judge someone for their life choices.
    Even someone who is part or was part of a group I adore.
    But I understand why it may hit other people differently.

Personally I'm not a fan of people who aren't even Sakura fans coming here just to drop this kind of bombs for drama, but that is just me. It will never change lol

• Agree Agree x 3