1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Wrong Kenny lol.

Matt Jackson's (One of The Young Bucks) response

https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/937539837468409857

2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    http://www.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/akb48/1210.html

There is currently a vote for which song AKB will sing in this year’s NHK Kouhaku. Oogoe Diamond is at 4th. The chances are slim but let’s help vote for Jurina’s center guys.

3. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Schedule for Wrestle Kingdom Fan Fiesta 2018 (January 3 )

11:00 AM Site opens for NJPW Fan Club members (Only the outside area is available)

11:30 Site open for general attendees

12:05 PM Traditional breaking of the New Year’s mochi, with Togi Makabe, KUSHIDA and Jurina Matsui (SKE48)

12:15 NJPW video game announcement

1:00 Wrestle Kingdom 12 Open Press Conference (part 1)

2:45 Special talk show with WK12 Official Ambassador, Jurina Matsui

4:00 Wrestle Kingdom 12 Open Press Conference (part 2)

5:00 Three live matches (see card here https://www.njpw1972.com/tornament/18631?showCards=1

Source: https://www.njpw1972.com/19643

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Omedetou Jurina for the Oogoe ranking 3rd in the NHK 'request hour'.

I think it can be said that the Oogoe votes were probably 90+% Jurina oshi votes unlike the other songs in the Top 4 right? Unless SKE hakos contributed largely as well, in that case, thank you.

11 gatsu was likely voted by not just Mayu fans but others as well wishing her a good exit. Not complaining about it though, happy it got #1.

365 nichi probably got a good share of the public votes plus Sayanee fans. Same with KFC probably but with Sashi fans.

I hope this is a good sign for Jurina in the coming SSK.

5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    With Mayuyu, Sasshi and Sayanee out of SSK next year, the only member I could see being Jurina's rival realistically is Sakura. But Kimi wa Melody was way lower (10th place if I recall correctly?), which is the song Sakura's fans would probably vote. So it really does look good for Jurina :^O^: I'm curious to see if Akai Pinheel wins Request Hour again or at least ranks #2 or #3 (with no Sakura's song ranking over it), that would be another good sign.

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i think sakura fans voted for Refrain instead

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Jurina (Along with Kaotan and somebody else) on New Japan World right now. (Her Talk Show thing).

EDIT: Now Over.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  8. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    • Like Like x 1
  9. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    As a new fan, is there any way to read the 300 pages of old Jurina thread? Wayback Machine only gives me the first 3 pages...

Also is there any big compilation of shows/dramas etc that Jurina has been in (pref subbed either in Eng/Chinese)? I've just been starting on AKBingo (all the way back in 2008)

Finally is there any way to legally purchase or stream 48G music digitally in the West? Living in Australia and there's no 48G music available on Apple Music/Itunes or Spotify (there's 46G though). I do have a JP Itunes account but I only use it for mobage and it would be inconvenient to swap accounts every time just to listen to songs. I would hate to have rely on youtube or sail the high seas just to listen to all their songs.

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I can only help you with this question so hopefully someone else can help you with the rest. The list might not be complete, but it's a good place to start and maybe someone else can suggest more.

Variety shows:
    AKBingo (mostly old episodes, check the masterlist to find which episodes she is and links to subs)
    SKE48 no Ebi Friday Night
    SKE48 Ebi Show
    SKE48 Ebi Calcio

These are the ones she regularly appeared in and should be available with English subs (probably Chinese too, but I never checked), but she sometimes appeared in other AKB or SKE shows too. For other shows that she sometimes appears in, including some talk shows, I suggest checking Bilibili.com and searching for her name, there's a lot of stuff with Chinese subtitles on there :)

Dramas:
    Majisuka Gakuen (mostly season 2, 3, 5 and Kyabasuka Gakuen)
    Mousou Deka
    Tofu Pro Wrestling
    Death Cash
    Crow's Blood
    Watashi Kekkon Dekinai Janakute, Shinain Desu

You should probably be able to find most of these with English or Chinese subs if you look around enough (again, try checking Bilibili.com or other Chinese streaming sites for Chinese subs).

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    NMB48 music can be purchased legally from iTunes and other sources, though that's probably not what you were looking for. Other than that your next best bet is probably purchasing a physical album, or picking up theater editions of their singles from Ebay or Amazon JP. Or the Stage48 Emporium. Then just burn those to m4a.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Amazon JP says they sell digital downloads, but I have only bought physical products from them. Here is Anklet for 1200 yen, while the physical single is 1407 plus shipping. Of course you don’t get the DVD with the download. You could also buy only the songs you want for 250 each without paying for the off vocal versions.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B077GBV44R/ref=dm_cd_album_lnk

You might want to buy the latest album after it is released on the 24th, as it is all music.

13. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

14. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina

if the video does not show watch the video here

From around 2:40, there is a small part of the performance of Mystery Line, Jurina's song from the new AKB album (together with Shiroma Miru and Tano Yuka). If you ask me, both the song and performance are amazing :^O^:

Here's the full audio in case you haven't heard it yet:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Can't wait to see the whole performance too!

17. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    In today’s blog post Jurina wrote that her left arm was injured and she had to go the hospital. She has been doing jobs that involving moving her body a lot and had to deal with the pain even before New Year. She will still participate in Fukuoka’s HS in the 27th but will only use one hand in it.

Take care, Jurina.

18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I wonder if this is related to the wrestling thing :cold: I hope her arm is not too badly injured and she will recover soon.

19. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hopefully Jurina makes a full recovery :(

20. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    Im getting more and more pissed about WIP.
    Injury might not be related but still.