1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

She didn't say anything bad, just some nmb fans are acting like little bitches because jurina praised ske's version of Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo (nmb's first single) on twitter.

Even in the matome sites most of the responses basically come down to "wtf are these idiots complaining about".

Maybe they're still upset that no matter what sayanee does, jurina still ranks higher than her in ssk hahaha

2. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    your comment is so savage but i want to have a BIIIIIIGG gap between SY and Jurina in next year SSK.

3. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

I agree with you. Those NMB fans are over-reacting. Now all the world know how much they jealous of jurina.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    When did SKE perform Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo?

5. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

SKE handshake event in Osaka on last Sunday.

6. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I think she has a chance of becoming 1st next year if Sasshi don't participate in ssk but she'll have to compete with Mayuyu though. I think Jurina's wota are very dedicating them self for her and that's what her biggest advantage is.

7. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Mayuyu said it's her last ssk This year.

8. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Sasshi said it might be her last too. Jurina may be #1 in 2018? Wow she's been in the group for a long time.

9. Minni4

Minni4 Kenkyuusei

Didn't she say she wanted to graduate on ske 10 year anniversary... She might not be in that long, maybe.

10. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I thought she said she won't graudate for another 5 years during her SSK speech.

そして、私、松井珠理奈は…あと5年は卒業しませーん!なのでこれからもよろしくお願いしま―す! Also… I, Matsui Jurina… won’t graduate for another five years! I hope you’ll continue your support.

Source of translation: http://akbzine.com/2016/06/21/matsui-jurina-2016-8th-senbatsu-speech-english-subtitles/

11. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    So, we might see Jurina and Sayanee( possibly Sakura) competing for 1st next year.

12. Cristina Salazar

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    I agree to this. I think if the big 3 didn't run for the next SSK then there's a big chance for jurina and sayanee but for sure sasshi wotas will vote for sakura since she's a HKT member.
    2013 SSK will repeat itself

13. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
  14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't remember this happening, do you have the quote?

15. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @kyoto48☀︎☂ It is from a handshake report. A fan (or some) asked her about SSK and she said this year was her last.

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I'll believe that after she says it somewhere that can be verified.

17. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I don't think management would allow her not to participate in the SSK unless she announced graduation. They would lose alot of much money. Not to mention can she graduate given the condition of SKE? I don't know who the next ace in SKE. They were pushing Ryouha and now Lala. But neither of them are popular enough to be considered ace.

18. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Did any one watch FNS last night? Did Jurina dyed her hair? It's a very light brown. Has to be pretty recent because she still had black hair during her showroom on the Dec. 12th.

CztWHXmUcAIm4Ad.jpg CzpjJ7eUcAEpr5M.jpg CzoToBJUoAAcjFd.jpg CzonyOMVQAEfYZ7.jpg CzpbYxxUsAA-Sct.jpg CzpbZaPUoAAqH3A.jpg CztWHXmUcAAmO2Z.jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  19. Cristina Salazar

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    if you're watching SHOWROOM a while ago Jurina with SKE members have their interview and yes, it seems she dyed her hair into light brown (our baby juju is becoming for lady [hehe][hehe])

20. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Yea its pretty significant because afaik she always had black hair.