1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    And? It bothers her. She is trying to do something about that, even though I think she shouldn't worry about it. :( She is so beautiful and cute <3

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    So still no official reason why Jurina got bumped out of Kouhaku and other important 48G TV appearances?

Is the SKE management slowly demoting her from being the face of the group?

Darn, sure wish there's an election this year and that Jurina wins again. At least that would put her back up there.

4. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    No reason and I don't think Jurina has said anything either.

I honestly don't know what SKE management is doing or trying to do to Jurina, but if it is that what many of us thinks, they should at least be more considerate.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
  6. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

MV for jurina's solo song "Who Are You" entered itunes japan's music video ranking.
    The full ver. MV can be downloaded from iTunes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Jurina is excluded again in senbatsu??? What's up with that??

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Maybe her health issues again.

9. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    It has nothing to do with her health. Jurina is healthy and fine. She performed at the SKE48 concert and she performed her solo song at RH.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Alllow me to disagree with this.
    It's not like she was able to promote her recently released album as it should have been.
    Maybe the management wants to really slow down with her (for once) and lighten the pressure on her shoulders.
    Maybe SKE have some other projects. after all, she allready has 2 concerts sheduled in february and 2 more in march.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Why is she a *bad word* ???

12. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    She was not well THAT time. That was back in October up to November last year.

She has been fairly active in non SKE activities lately.

Besides, even if she's not in top shape, that has not been a reason before to exclude top members from senbatsu like in the case of Paruru and Sashi.

It's difficult not to think that Zest , SKE's new owner, wants to push Suda as the new face of the group instead of Jurina, who belongs to another agency.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Is it really a bad thing ?

14. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well sounds like a bad thing for Jurina and her fans.

Let's be honest here, her popularity is nowhere in the level of Yamamoto Sayaka when Sayaka's presence in NMB was toned down. Jurina still needs AKB and SKE exposure to maintain the public's awareness of her.

15. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    That was last year in October and she had her Solo Live in December after she came back. She is healthy now. I follow her SNS every day so I think I know something about that when she is pretty active in there.
    I wasn't even talking about Zest and SKE48 management in general now, but just this AKB48 single. And this is not just my personal opinion that something isn't right with the way she is treated related to AKB48 activities. A lot of Jurina fans feel the same way ever since those year end shows.
    But Jurina knew we would be upset after hearing the news so she tweeted and told us that she is fine and we should't worry about her.

@Mayoyo Sorry, I meant that the way she is treated is bad. But I edited my message because it was misleading anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    She went to the hospital and got an IV drip just the day before the SKE concert.
    https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1218448208679931904

Well, not a big deal, it was just a cold. But now she no longer have the stamina that she had before. Like yesterday at the top 25 RH, after her akapin performance, she was gone, she didn't seat in the stage unlike other members who didn't perform.

Also a bit concerning to me that Jurina specifically asked her fans to vote for akapin in her mobame, but the result was a bit lower than my expectation. I hope she will be fine.

Also, I want to see her soon. I hope she wont cancel the next AKB handshakes as well.. she still has a lot of transfer handshake schedule from Jabaja era..

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's true that I don't follow her news closely, so thank for precisions.

But i can only wonder. Just when we thought that her burnout was a thing of the past and she was back at full strength, baaam another hiatus for health issue comes out of nowhere.
    And her past history of overwork problems doesn't help.

In the end less stress can't be a bad thing, as long as she doesn't vanish again.

18. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

I think Jurina is a good example of people who seems invincible eventually crumbling either from health or mental issues. Take care of yourself guys, one person cannot shoulder all responsibility

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    Well of course I'm happy that they let her rest more and do things at her own pace. I'm only hoping that they would be more considerate and not just force her out. They didn't force Sayanee out, they just slowly let her move to the back. Why can't they let Jurina do the same thing? She is already the big sister or mom figure in SKE48 and she wants to take care of the newer gens as much as she can besides her solo activities.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Good point, and it’s reasonable from Zest’s viewpoint, isn’t it?

Sayanee voluntarily put other NMBs first and had a huge position as a member/captain in her group. No one seemed to be able to force her do this and that during her reign. I doubt Jurina has the same kind of ‘power’ as Sayanee