1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Rena (Rena) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Re: Matsui Rena / Team S

Like I care what you want or think!! If I wasted YOUR time again, GOOOOD!!! That's what you deserve for sticking your nose in other peoples business. I really don't care what happens to you or SKE.

My only concern is Rena.

2. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

^
    lolz okay we know how much u love rena now..
    but i think we should respect everyone's opinions, coz we all wish the best for rena, and that's why we think so much about what is best for her, right?
    this isn't a place to argue like children, but exchange opinions and share the love for our beloved members.

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

^
    ^ You don't debate opinions, you put very little thought into your posts, you show too much ignorance with your opinions. Honestly even if you don't care what i think, you really are just annoying especially when you bring insult to SKE.

4. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

The way I heard the story was that Rena hid the message "Takai Tsukina-Useless" in her blog in a rather mean way. In addition it was alleged by someone I met at the A-1 revival show that Rena bullied Takai Tsukina into quitting and was quite happy about it- the blog post was something of a final gloating.

The person I met stated that when Rena is performing as Gekikara, Rena is not acting but simply being herself.

So, is there no-where to read about this in some detail to separate fact from speculation.

5. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

I think all that you've heard has come from Rena-haters or SKE-haters, and they have no other bad things to say about her other than these few incidents. ask anyone on this board and they'll tell you a hundred more good things about Rena.

I'm not sure if you actually read my reply, but i'm not going to explain it all over again. I don't think there's any more info about this than what I've stated.

True, Rena does seem very natural as gekikara, but that is because she's a good actress. Look at any other video of Rena and you'll realize that she is very introverted.

6. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I read your reply. It verifies some.

I simply went deeper into what I was told. I was hoping to read more about what actually went on. I am not particularly interested in one person's opinion, pro or con. I just want to read about what did happen, perhaps from a variety of perspectives as there is some truth behind the matter.

I love Rena and I will continue to love Rena, even if she terrorized someone into quitting SKE48. I just want to learn what I can about the incident, from more than just you. But thank you for your help, thus far.

7. support

support Kenkyuusei

!? Rena with a scandal!? Her image is too good to be destroyed even if it's true and I personally don't believe it because

1. Bullying in girlgroups, especially popular ones, is risky, time consuming and frankly not worth the effort, especially if the person being bullied is not at the popularity level of the bully or not a risk
    2. Media, fans, antifans like to spin a story out of very little
    3. I'm biased as rena seems too sweet! She can't be an actress all the time

renas good image is partly thanks to her being popular the right way when paired with akb48 activities:
    1. A little exposure at first just to introduce familiar faces of ske to public through akb (akbingo, 10nen, namida), not noticed too much unless people look but it's a start
    2. Cautiously promoted as the top 5 of ske48, it was just management experimenting with different girls with the public, since only the center position was set in stone, I personally believed that rena being relatively older than the other girls and having the same surname as jurina was not helpful in the beginning
    3. Didn't make too much impact with akb fans and thus made frontish undergirls in next few akb singles
    4. The big chance comes in the form of majisuka! Rena given an one episode (bit of a whim aki-p?) chance to make an impact and giggles her way into the hearts and minds of even the most casual of casual fans (me). If not for that, rena would probably be referred to as 'the older frontish girl with the unfortunate surname' for a while yet
    5. Ppl sitting up and noticing, w-matsui form, old videos dug up and active pushing due to this sudden spike in interest
    6. Huuuuge jump in elections 2010, due to jurina's higher placement and leftover hostilities even non fans go 'rena is alright but jurina...' at the very most, her position secured her image as an up and comer whilst becoming a real competitor against jurina in managements eyes
    7. Being promoted as senbatsu in akb48, but not too high mind, say around second tier compared to the background in earlier singles
    8. Majisuka 2 building up her established fan favourite status, finally to 10th place and victory! Well played rena, well played
    [whew]

btw I'm not too certain about timeline so feel free to completely tear this list apart :)

8. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

That's the most absurd thing I've ever read of Rena~!

It's really impossible for me to believe she's a devil in disguise...a manipulative bitch or something....THAT'S NOT RENA :cry:

From reading her blog posts, she sounds really sweet. A simple, cute girl...it's hard for me to believe otherwise.
    I do think she has a different way of looking at things compared to other people. She's interesting that way. I noticed she can kinda sound naive though she's actually not, she knows what's going on but she takes thing in a different approach compared to like let's say you and me LOL.

I don't think she can be acting 24/7 as well...if she were really such a biatch, by now, it would have shown...at least traces of it...but other than this, there's really nothing much you acn pit against her.

Whatever it is, I really do enjoy reading her blog. it's entertaining, and no matter what, I love this girl!! To me, she seems like the type like somone said earlier to be easily misunderstood because she doesn't speak out that muchh esp back in the early days. XD

9. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

Okay.. well there are quite a few speculations about the reason why Tsukina graduated.. but at first nobody thought anything about Rena being involved, until that blog post. But still, Tsukina's graduation came and went and didn't become much of a news, and I think fans hardly remember it now. So almost nothing has come up to the surface.

But if Rena could do such a nasty thing to Tsukina and say she was one of her closer friends during the start would be really weird. Actually, this statement of hers is a reply to a fan's comment. Rena sometimes asks fans about their opinion or questions they want answered, and this was part of about 1000++ replies to those comments.

Would you believe that Rena would make that kind of effort to lie on her blog just to cover up that incident?
    Oh and I found this
    http://youtu.be/jooYC6QTUmk?t=5m39s
    I think that's Rena waving at Tsukina. Tell me if I'm wrong.

10. hina

hina Member

wow so much activity on this thread [shock]

and wow about this Rena bullying Tsukina bit, its just something.. well for me.. SO NOT RENA!

I believe Rena loved/liked Tsukina truly and sincerely. I still remember what Rena said during Tsukina's graduation. She referred to her as "Suki na Tsukina" (that was damn cute, so I'll never forget that.)

and top it all off, one of my favorite pics of Tsukina is WITH Rena.

[​IMG]

She knew Tsukina well and always said nice things about her, so something like this is just hard to believe.

11. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Tsukkiina :(

For one thing though, and as much as I adore Rena, I don't think her acting's THAT good. She's the devil, it's quite easy to play that part, and her laughs do sound fake like 90% of the time. But that's the point and I think she's really good that way, cause to me I HATE it when unrealistic drama becomes too....realistic. Well that's just imo cause I've been watching a lot of movies lately and kinda tired of all virtual worlds I had to keep up with. *shrugs*

12. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

lol that's cute.

13. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

14. PiNK_LEMONeD

PiNK_LEMONeD Kenkyuusei

New CM with Matsui Jurina for ASBEE

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESNFUbHKvA[/yt]

Plus the making and talk

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABC5RXI6dx0[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI7w3Ddl9Qk[/yt]

They are really adorable with their marine uniform. :inlove: (As usual, yes ... yes !)

[​IMG]

15. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I already like Jurina a lot (Don't hate me...) but I want to learn more about Rena.

Kay

16. PiNK_LEMONeD

PiNK_LEMONeD Kenkyuusei

@Kay
    If you are a fan of Jurina, you probably now a bit of the other Matsui right ?!
    Did you see her amazing performance in Majisuka Gakuen ? It's a must see, especially the second season, if you like Rena (or want to know more about her). She has really good actress skill. I hope to see her in many dramas. :p

And no, we are not going to hate because you like Jurina !!! [hehe] The Matsui's "sisters" is a good combination as well. ;)

17. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

Thanks for the videos!
    I always wonder why Jurina doesn't stick to Rena much. I wonder if they kiss backstage.. lol.
    So far I've never seen a video in which Jurina clings on to Rena tho. It would be nice to see that.
    And Kay, I don't think any Rena fans will hate u for liking Jurina.
    In a way, W Matsui is the best combination. Jurina can dance well, and is full of energy, while Rena has good expressive power, and has a mysterious character. I love seeing them together.

18. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the warm welcome! [hi]

I already saw Majisuka season 1 but I still need to watch the season 2. Rena was great in season 1. I love the WMatsui combo~

Kay

19. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Rena is an amazing actress and has shown quite a range in her abilities from Magisuka, to Mousou Deka, to the many pvs. She is not in front of the camera 24/7 and there is a team of folks helping to manage her image. Her blog has advertisements worked into the text in ways that really point to managerial assistance. The Rena that she enjoys being the most is quite likely well hidden from our view.

So, it is completely plausible that Gekikara is more like her than we might care to admit. It could plausibly be the case that Rena publicly expressed fondness and love for her victim. It is a particularly effective way for further hurting your target and covering up your crime (not that I think this happened, but without more evidence it remains a possibility, however remote). Does anyone know of the actual blog post in question? Is there a place I might access it, in Japanese?

Does anyone know how many research students from SKE48 have 'committed suicide' under mysterious circumstances after spending time with Rena? Does anyone know if the unsolved crime rate had any significant statistical increase when Rena frequents an area? This is the kind of evidence we need to uncover to get to the bottom if this- not speculation and wishful thinking!

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

^
    I don't mean to be rude but...
    Can you stop with the absurd talk?
    Everything's a little over the top don't you think?
    That is just plain freaky and unjustified...
    I don't feel it's right to be talking about Rena that way...
    And this is certainly not the thread to discuss about Rena in that manner.
    Especially since there is no evidence to what you've been saying at all, can you just let it go and talk about...happier things? This is gonna scare potential Rena fans away. seriously...

And really why is it necessary to uncover this evidence? How if there isn't any?
    Dudee even if there was, do you even think you can find them? Just let it go...please I beg you.