Matsui Rena (Rena) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    Re: Matsui Rena / Team S

@toddvanzetti
    err.. im not sure if u're talking about fiction or real stories now.. research student's suicide? pls do give credible sources when u make such heavy allegations. and unsolved crime rates and Rena's appearances? wow, maybe you should report that to the Japanese police, not here. duh.

like i said, u need to be an ske mobile member to view the full blog entry on the ske official website. In case u're a member, here it is. u can also find it on 2ch billboards if u search "Takai Tsukina muda" in Japanese. Just for verification, here's rena's posts connected with the post in question (2・ω・人) and (3・ω・人) and (4・ω・人)
    Yeap, she posted 5 posts including another after the event on that day, just to make fun of Takai Tsukina. Yes, Rena is the most evil thing in the world. :tongue:

And yes, we all realize their blogs are being managed by the staff and managerial ppl, but i think it's very unethical to manipulate a person's blog to create an illusive idol.. They might have the power to deny the right to post an entry, but definitely not the right to edit the entry. If it is true that most of her entries are manipulated by the management, Rena would have a hard time replying to fans' comments during the handshake events. As it is, many fans give Rena good points for the handshake events. You should go shake hands with her once to see if she's really the Rena you think she is. Oh, be careful coz she might drive you insane and force you to commit suicide in her name. lolz :lol:

Oh, and if it's true somebody else from the management is manipulating her blog and editing her posts, i would want to meet that person, coz her blog posts are just so cute. :XD: :inlove: [rock] :^O^: :blush: :drool:

2. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

There's a conspiracy theory with Rena? :fp:
    You guys are thinking too much. Just let it go.

3. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

^
    I think he watched too much mousou deka. lolz.
    Rena would be the most genius, if not evil person in Japan if that illusion is true.
    Forcing kennkyuuseis to suicide, and elevating crime rates in her presence.. Wonder if she leaves melon pan crumbs at the scene of crime.. haha.
    Aki-p should write a drama for Rena like this. It would be fun to watch.. XD

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

^

Lols sounds like fun~ haha. Only thing is that it'll probably generate a throng of Rena haters if he made a drama out of it...Seeing how hard it is for people to separate fiction from truth :p

5. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

First, I love the absurd. Life is absurd. The group of 48s is absurd. The essence of Rena is absurd.

I understand not everyone here is a native speaker of English and I apologize for only being fluent in English. If you look closely I have not leveled any accusations against Rena. I have merely suggest certain evidence might shed some light on Rena's activities (or lack there of). If there is nothing to find in examining the evidence, what is the harm then in examining it?

I have, at worst, merely pointed out that all of the wishful thinking coming my way is not in any way actual evidence of what Rena has or has not done. I also hope Rena is all sweetness and light, but I would love her even if she was not perfect. I just want to know more about what really happened.

I saw Rena perform tonight at the Zepp Nagoya. And my only disappointment was that she did not perform 'Two Roses' at the event. Well, that and she did not beat me to death while giggling, but I really didn't think there was any chance of that. But what you all need to remember is that the most evolved psychopaths really enjoy mimicking human behavior as they enjoy fooling us. So, while your feelings about what Rena might be from meeting her is evidence, it is pretty weak evidence. Those that work or live with her would have a much better sense of what her history may have been as regards to torture (or lack thereof) of small animals when she was Jurina's age. Just meeting Rena for a short time would not be enough time to diagnose her, even if you were a trained professional.

I think you all are afraid of what the evidence will reveal! You know she has something to hide and are working with her to hide the truth! [Note, this is the only actual accusation in this note and I do not mean it seriously.]

6. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

yes....! :cute: please make that come true. [rock]

7. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

@toddvanzetti I don't care what you love and whether you think Rena is absurd or not. Yeahh and that's wishful thinking brought too far. So you may not have accused her. There were no accusations. But there's certainly tonnes of allegations. Look, perhaps you're right...perhaps I do not want to know of this "evidence" you're talking about. Seriously I don't think it is Rena that is insane. It is YOU. You're like so obsessed in your own allegations, speculations and bent on believing that Rena isn't who she appears to be. Please if you have the tiniest bit of respect for the people on this forum who actually do love Rena, PLEASE STOP ALREADY. I MEAN IT. You've gone overboard and if you want to talk about theories and conspiracies, please go find somewhere else. I've had enough.

8. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Since you want to know so much. These are the controversy posts (I think). If you can read japanese you can see the hint in the first post. Does it really mean anything. I have no idea. But I've been following SKE a long time. Especially Team S. And to me, there's a lot more thing worst than this. But I don't think they mean any harm by it...

みんな用意で忙しそうなのでセルフタイマーで一人遊びヽ(*・ω・*)ノ
    たのしい・・・
    かもしれない((o(^ω^)o))
    いひっ(。∂ω∂。)
    つまんなくても大丈夫!
    き持ちは大勢さっ(`・ω・´)
    なんっつて☆
    むむっ、誰かやってきたぞ!
    だーれだ、誰だ?
    (れ・ω・な)

(2・ω・人)
    2009.07.26 17:42

やって来たのはつき奈ヽ(*・ω・*)ノ

さっきの記事でヒントをだしてたんですが、わかってもらえたでしょうか?

最近大人っぽくなってきて
    とびっきり可愛いつき奈
    うらやましいっ(>ω<)

あらら、練習場で本を読んでるのはだーれだ?

(れ・ω・な)

(3・ω・人)

今度は聖羅が遊びに参加してくれましたヽ(*・ω・*)ノ
    これが遊戯ってやつなのか!?笑っ
    あらっ、またまた誰かがやって来たっ!
    あれは研究生のあの子だ((o(^ω^)o))
    話は変わって、雨降って来ちゃいましたね(´・ω・`)
    お願いだから止んでー!!
    皆さん風邪ひかないように気をつけてくださいねっ。
    (れ・ω・な)

(4・ω・人)
    2009.07.26 21:19

四人目はるみちゃんヽ(*・ω・*)ノ

三人に仲良く遊戯に付き合ってもらいました。
    特にるみちゃんは(;^ω^)な戸惑い全開の顔で付き合ってくれました。
    申し訳ない(´・ω・`)

でも楽しかった☆

今度はもっと高度な遊戯に挑戦したいです(`・ω・´)

(れ・ω・な)

9. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Again, I have made no accusations and I have never once in this thread written of any conspiracy. But I'm happy to let the topic go if people stop making outrageous claims about evidence.

Rena is awesome and I love her.

10. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

thks tokyolucifer. i was looking for a copy of those too.
    Judging from the entries, probably Rumi and Seira were also a part in chasing Tsukina out.. or it could be that Rumi and Seira is the next target.. They're caught up in Rena's game.. lol. I could write a 12 episode drama with just this. XD

On another note, I wonder if anyone has watched this
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4DBSlswEU[/yt]

11. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

I would say: get a life (could say to that myself also [hehe]), but if you really have to follow this up do it outside this thread.
    Create a new thread in the general section so we can ignore it or at least not get interrupted with just one subject over and over again.

12. hina

hina Member

[shock]

I can't believe Rena would do such a thing. So the sweet Rena I've always loved all this years was a lie. :cry:

brb burning all her merchandise

13. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

Wait!!!! If u're gonna burn it, give it to me! it's more environmentally friendly. :)

14. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I bought Rena buttons at the Zepp Nogoya show I attended last night where I watched Rena sing and dance. It was lovely and I love her. I was there!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new music video (which I saw all of as a member of the audience!) had swimming upskirt shots of her, if you care. She was swimming in a long flowing thing.

15. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Obviously some of us were not comfortable with I-don't-know-whatever-you-were-saying. SO thank you for finally getting the message and letting it go. Yes go start another thread elsewhere if you really want to talk about it...

16. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

OK.. I don't understand at all what's that blog written.
    please.. can someone tell me what is going on?
    just PM me if you guys don't want to discuss about it.

but.. I'm still don't believe Rena do such think.

17. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Look, this thread is about discussing Rena in a loving way. How about others go form another thread about just praising her rather than discussing Rena and the facts of her existence? That way you will never see anything you might possibly disagree with.

But, as for me, I'm happy to leave the endless praise here mixed in with discussion of Rena.

18. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    The hint is simple. In her first post if you add each first hiragana on the sentences, you get "みたかいつきなむだ" which can be translate as "Did you see? Tsukina. Uselessness." or something like that...

19. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Even though I still don't quite get it, isn't that just coincidence, even if she really despised Tsukkiina she wouldn't spend hours trying to cipher a freaking blog post.

20. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Same with me. Or maybe what she means by 'useless' is not Tsukina but something else. But some people take it too seriously. So I just point out what the fuss is all about...