Matsumura Sayuri (Sayurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Re: Matsumura Sayuri (Sayurin)

She catches attention by beauty only. I'm not aware of her personnality yet, but it makes me want to watch some episode of nogizaka dokko. Maybe some of them are subbed? Do you have any ideas?

2. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Vid48 has some. That's my only exposure to them so far. The show is okay but kinda boring unless you really into the girls. They seem nice and all but the show itself doesn't make me want to watch. N46 girls seem more "elegant" but AKB48 seem more "natural" beautiful. Hard to explain. Watching the shows made me wish some of these girls would of been in AKB48 instead.

3. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Good day Bushido & gocchisama! :)
    There's the Nogizakatte, Doko? thread where you can find a rather detailed listing of episodes with summaries & link to the video (no subs tho). I agree Sayurin is really cute & beautiful, but I think (& I do think many will agree) that she has one of the most interesting personality in Ngzk!

I also don't think its fair to say NogiDoko is boring tho. There are a few episodes that were sub-standard (first few episodes, senbatsu announcement ones were sub-standard for me), so my guesses is maybe you just happen to watched these episodes (of course I might be wrong tho.) For me, NogiDoko is a more entertaining show than AKBingo or the other idol shows I watched, & is what dragged me into this group in the first place.

I do think Ngzk does seems like they have less personality at first glance, I somewhat have this perception before actively following them. But after getting to know them better I do think they are have just as much personality & are as interesting as AKB members! I really encourage you both to watch more of NogiDoko, cuz I believe you will like it!

4. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the input. Yeah, the only ones I seen so far have been the early episodes and Senbatsu episodes and a couple after the Senbatsu one where they are pretty much focusing on that one new girl. I'll keep a lookout for them and hopefully my perception change. One can only be so into them based on looks.

5. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

@Rust : You mean the very recent Akbingo, right? Because the Akbingo! episode during the early days of AKB48, were all killing me how funny they were. I am very nostalgic of them since it was with it i began to like AKB48.

Yeah, The kind of "comedy" show Akbingo! is may not fit to the "serious yet beautiful" Nogizaka46 concept. But why not? This is also the kind of show you can express your real personnality and that's what count the most in my opinion. AKB may not have more beautiful members than Nogizaka, but they sure have a lot of personnality.

6. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Good day again gocchisama! :)
    Like I said before, I do think the "serious yet beautiful" feel is just a misconception. After following Nogizaka more closely, I think the members in Nogizaka are just as personable as AKB members. That doesn't mean they are as out-going necessarily, but they are just as fun, quirky, & interesting, at least to me.

I understand why Nogizaka might feel like a "all beauty no personality" group tho, I do admit I kind of have this misconception before getting to know them. But I have to say this is not true! I encourage you to watch more NogiDoko (many episode will be understandable & very entertaining even without subs) & I'm confident there will be a change of opinion.

Of course these are my personal opinion tho. :p

7. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Which episodes are fun to watch even without subs? Could you direct us to location? Most of the ones I seen are mostly talking so hard to enjoy it without knowing what they say.

AKB48 has so many episodes so easy to watch even without subs and after a while, can even pick up some Japanese here and there from osmosis. [clap]

Also a lot harder to find info on N46 but that was to be expected.

8. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

Back from long break^^

@Bushido, you should be able to find some subs for nogidoko.
    I do agree, you must be able to understand Japanese and their culture to be able to 100% enjoy the show.
    FYI, its take lots of time to translating nogidoko, compared with akbingo^^ (I can say that, cuz I've done both).
    average time for translating nogidoko is around 2-3 hours, and for akbingo is "only" 1-2 hours.

Anyway, enjoy the show.

PS: I recommend the Halloween special^^, it should have English subs.

9. E-Kuro

E-Kuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai

First post here as a new Sayurin fan!
    Sayurin is absolutely gorgeous and adorkabely cute! <3 Oh and she's got an amazing smile as well. :blush:
    Looks like I'll be spending some time going through the videos on here and watching Nogizaka Dokko as well!

10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend

Hello! First time poster here in the Nogizaka threads. I just started watching Nogizakatte Doko recently by recommendation of a friend. I'm only 7 episodes in, but Sayuringo has totally caught my eye with how pretty she is. Just reading through this thread, I'm looking forward to seeing how dorky she really is. :XD:

I think she's definitely going to be my number one in N46. :)

11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

Pretty enough to make me start lurking photoshoot of her.

Is there any database 'instead of writing her name on youtube, so i can watch videos or content about her?

12. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

Looking at her videos more and more, i found out she actually has a dork personnality!

Also, her voice kind of accentuate this dorky side of her. But it makes her soooo cute!!!

13. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

She really growing on me. Too bad N64 don't have fan participation in Senbatsu. Would be fun to see.

14. ShimizuKiyoshi

ShimizuKiyoshi Kenkyuusei

Lol~ First post here~ Ehh.. i guess she's one out of the 2 that caught my attention
    saw E-Kuro's signature that caught my attention~ lol.. what show and episode is that?

15. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Nogizakatte, Doko? ep.72 2013.02.24

16. ShimizuKiyoshi

ShimizuKiyoshi Kenkyuusei

Hai~ Thanks a lot!!! hahaha

17. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    [​IMG]
    Sayurin will be on the cover for the latest Big Comic Spirits magazine! In fact, she will be cosplaying Creamy Mami (mange character which I have no idea of unfortunately lol), & I have to say, the result is actually awesome~ Above & below are some pictures from Natalie! (click to enlarge!) An official footage of the shooting is also available on their official web, or below on Youtube (credit to yic17)!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0-Uk-9K7jk[/yt]

18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Sayurin - my Twin-Tailed Princess!!! I want to nuzzle her neck & play with her hair all day

19. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYURINGO :3

20. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Ringo-hime~! <3

I liked Nogizaka since their debut, but I only got hooked in them in the 2nd single after I first saw her. She was the exact type that I was looking for in the group.

Her unique traits and her effort in always make the things more interesting are the reason that I'll always consider her as the true Nogizaka's face.

I wish she'll continue improving along with the others, and bring naturally the group to a new and different level.