1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsuoka Hana (Hana)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    Congrats to Hana to made in senbatsu.

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    iirc for either the upcoming single or AKB one her HS jumped from 6 -> 17. Increased about 11 slots, which is huge.

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Remember this? On her seitansai little over a month ago?

How fast things have gone since then, with her appearing on just about every show an HKT member can appear on, and now getting into senbatsu.

It's also not that surprising as you see her sell out all her 5 slots for AKb's 43rd. Like @broz0rs said, she has now increased her slot count for HKT's 7th by a whopping 11 slots (but to 19 instead of 17). It's normal for new senbatsu entries to get slot increases (and often decreases if they drop), like Boss got an increase of 8, but double digits like these are remarkable.
    (Other big increases btw are Vivian with 7 and Yuriya with 6)

I had a look at the sales today, because the fourth round is now over and see:
    松岡は 5.6/19.0(2.6)
    The decimals are due to the fact that some slots are 1hr instead of the standard 1.5hr. But you can see, 5.6 sold and 2.6 almost. I also checked during the earlier rounds and along with Sasshi and Sakura, Hana was the only one who had already slot out slots.

So she's booming alright. And maybe she's also picking up some of those old Baito fans? In any case, I have no idea where this will end for her.

In other related news, she had a shoot today with Meru, Riinu and Naopon:
    3d181af0 (1).jpg

Which also brings me to the biggest gripe I have around her right now, the lack of any public social media accounts. We have no clue about her thoughts surrounding senbatsu or anything really. Aside from that I would hate it if not having G+/755 were to deprive her of boosting herself even more.

The only thing that I see right now is sparse sharing of the occasional mobame photos, not text:
    CdD-FM9UYAARc8W.jpg CdA49DLUkAAiE4o.jpg CcTUqBcUYAEAv6f.jpg CcyWRr_UYAAQqy1.jpg

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

its hard to follow new members when they dont really have social media (google+, 7gogo...etc), i want to learn more about Hana-chan.

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    oh that's easy. just follow @DeJure Twitter account lol

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol following stage48 member is not the same as 48G members [hehe] (need kawaii selfies from Hana) :inlove:

7. HappySmiles

HappySmiles Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Hana is getting more popular nowadays. Wondering if she will rank in election?

8. strawberry-baby

strawberry-baby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    It's hard to say whether she will rank or not, but she is getting some attention. I really like her relationship with Nacchan and Aoi!

9. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Hana~chan got my attention after watching NGT vs HKT. She's really entertaining. Fun to watch. lols. I even noticed her in Group Taikou EAST vs. WEST. Yeah, She's cute.

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

she has the face type similar to super popular Hirose Suzu and Hashimoto Kanna. not my type, but looks like Japanese like it, so I hope she'll get more popular too.

11. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I like her smiling face the most and luckily she smiles a lot (just look at Music Station yesterday). There wasn't much of that in this shoot though.

12. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Not to mention she's the new favourite of Goto-San on Odekake!

With all these potential starlets, HKT should do a series like SKE had with MagiRadi - a little variety, a little comedy, a little drama. I could see Hana acting in the future.

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    not to be a slight, but these photo shoots are hiding her yaeba really well even when she's smiling

14. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    • Like Like x 1
  15. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
  16. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I felt really sorry for Hana when she got in. Natsumi claimed her as a sister, at least at first.

But Vivian stood out as a crazy girl in the vein of Sashihara, Nakanishi, Tani and Murashige. She was clearly going to be fine from the start, especially if Aanya can get past her insecurities and work happily with her.

And Imamura gets all the benefits of being the baby with the other members fussing over her and making things easy for her and everyone applaudes for her whatever she does.

Hana really... there wasn't much there. So I had to feel sorry for her.

But man... what Goto is pulling? Even if he stops, it is rather too late now. The members don't trust him any more. Several have bitterly complained or even cried over this favoritism even though the "MVP" thing shouldn't actually mean any. The members are turned against Hana, in the feel demoralized if they have to work with her and so they don't want to be around her.

So while his blatant favoritism might well serve to get more people to pay attention to her and agree with him and get her more fans... its probably going to result in her become miserable in the team with everyone having grudges against her. And we are talking about competitive teenage girls, so grudges? They can be nasty.

• Like Like x 1
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    2071279_201605070944396001462561220c.jpg

It's hard to tell because the picture is blurry, but isn't that Hana on the top row?

18. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yes it is :)

19. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Goto put her there

20. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I believe everyone in this picture has never ranked in. Obviously Hana and the NGT girls haven't (and they chose the three most likely to other than Kitarie and Yukirin), Shimada hasn't, Natsumikan hasn't, KomiHaru hasn't, Tomiyoshi hasn't, I'm not sure about any of the others though.