1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsuoka Hana (Hana)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I have listened to hanas solo song preview (called Onnanokodamon, Hashiranakya), and she sounds just like Kagamine Len vocaloid! He's my fav vocaloid (actually voiced by a girl) and so I really like hanas voice! It's super cute! :) And that's my favorite coupling song on the single.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Part of senbatsu for 9th single. Congratulation!

3. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    Congratulations Hana for making it to 9th single's senbatsu!! I hope she gets a good position :)

4. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    Sorry for the double post! I wanted to post some translations and couldn't wait for someone to write before me.... tell me if it's not okay :c

Hana commented on her 755 about being selected for 9th single's senbatsu!
    (Again, sorry if my translations are inaccurate, I'm not fluent on Japanese or English)
    [​IMG]
    The senbatsu for the 9th single was announced in the latest SHOWROOM!!

This time I was selected as a senbatsu member again!
    It makes me really happy to have been chosen three times

The title is 「Bug tte Iijan」
    We will sing the theme song of TBS's anime 「Kamiwazawanda」!!

Because this time I will do my best as I always do, please take care on me from now on!!!

Also, if some fans of Hana are thinking of voting for one of her songs for next Request Hour, she answered a question about it recently!

[​IMG]

This doesn't help me so much, because I still don't know which one we should vote for! haha
    But I think it's really cute that she wants all the songs she appear on to rank ♥

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    Thank you @sscrla! That was an interesting read, I'll probably try to translate some parts of the interview in the next days if I'm not too busy
    Hana seems to have a close relationship with her mother, it's even said in the interview that her mother was the reason why she joined Baito AKB and auditioned for the Draft Conference! We have a lot to thank her mom then haha
    We can also see her resolution when she said she wants to be a center again and later be recognized as the face of HKT! And her relationship with some of her senpais, like Sakura and Sasshi who keep saying she's cute haha

Talking about her relationship with her senpais, I translated another one of her posts in 755 where a fan mentioned Hana what Sakura and Haruppi said about her in ENTAME
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Q:
    Good morning Hana-chan☺ Did you see ENTAME? Because Sakura said “Hana won’t lose, because we will protect her” and Haruppi said “Hana is really fresh and her quality is high” ☺

Hana: I haven’t seen it!
    I’m too happy
    The two of them are really kind…

Source

In another note, Taneda Yuta drew Team Kihen! (Natsu, Aoi and Hana). You can easily recognize Hana by her big smile :lol:
    CtssZliVMAA_x4B.jpg
    Source

7. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    Sorry for the double post, but I finally finished translating Hana's interview!
    Matsuoka Hana – Big success from Baito AKB! Now appointed as HKT’s center.

HKT48’s new face, Matsuoka Hana (16) served as a center for the first time in their new single “Saikou Ka Yo”. After her experience in Baito AKB, where she performed AKB activities for an hourly pay of 1000 yens, she was selected by HKT's Team H in the last Draft Conference celebrated in May last year and was allowed to debut.. Now that she has gathered a lot of fans, she aims higher and says “I want to become HKT’s face”.

Interviewer: Matsuoka-san’s smile is so charming, isn’t it?
    Hana: I’ve been told “you laugh a lot”, so if you think that, I’m happy. But when I laugh my eyes disappear! (Laugh)
    Interviewer: When you get to sing as the center, next to you are your senpais Sashihara-san and Miyawaki-san, doesn’t that make you nervous?
    Hana: No, I think that there’s no one next to me. After all, if I think they’re there of course I’d feel nervous.
    Interviewer: But, no matter what your eyes will still meet, right?
    Hana: That’s right, so I don’t look at them.
    Interviewer: Does Sashihara-san give you any advice?
    Hana: She always tells me that I’m cute.
    Interviewer: And Miyawaki-san?
    Hana: Miyawaki-san also calls me “cute, cute”. Everyone is so kind.
    Interviewer: Now, why did you join Baito AKB?
    Hana: Because I like Paruru-san! (Shimazaki Haruka). I was always saying “I love her, I love her” to my mom, so my mom said “If you like her that much, then join” and I applied. Even though I thought I was going to fail, I passed.
    Interviewer: So you didn’t want to become an idol!?
    Hana: I never thought I would ever take an audition. Because I had been dancing since I was 3 years old, I always thought I would become a dance teacher.
    Interviewer: And why did you participate in the Draft Conference?
    Hana: Baito AKB members could join from the third examination, but I thought maybe I wouldn’t participate. But then my mom told me to participate “Because you’re causing trouble”.
    Interviewer: So the reason why Matsuoka-san is now the HKT center is your mother!?
    Hana: If you think it like that, it sounds amazing (Laughs).
    Interviewer: Why do you think you were selected as center?
    Hana: Why would it be? I don’t really know, because it was so sudden. Since (Imamura) Maria and (Murakawa) Vivian were so popular, I was always worried.
    Interviewer: But Sashihara-san said that when the younger members had a “Business Cards Exchanging Meeting”, only Matsuoka-san ran out of cards really quickly.
    Hana: That’s right! I was surprised because even though I had around 500 cards they ran out right away. At that time, there were a lot of people in the lines so we would run out of cards really fast. A person was coming every three seconds; it was as if I was distributing tissues (laughs).
    Interviewer: So you were noticed by fans that much.
    Hana: During “HKT48 no Odekake!” (A TBS TV program), I received the support of Goto (Terumoto)-san from Football Hour and I think lots of people came to the show too.
    Interviewer: What did your mom say when you were selected as center?
    Hana: She told me “You have to work hard”. Mom is always telling me only the bad things. Even though I think to myself that I need to do my best, she still tells me that. When mom watches a stage on DMM she’s always sending me messages in LINE. She says things like “The expression you made right now was ugly!” or “Your face now was weird!” (Bitter laugh).
    Interviewer: Your mother is stricter than a manager!?
    Hana: That’s right…
    Interviewer: What will you do from now?
    Hana: I want to become the center one more time. I want to be the center again and become “the face of HKT”.
    Interviewer: You also became a senbatsu member for the next AKB single (Releasing on November 16th). Miyawaki-san has also been the center of AKB, what about Matsuoka-san?
    Hana: I think I would like to be center one day. But first, of course, I have to be HKT’s center again! (Laughs).

“Even though I’m also interested in modeling... right now I’m obsessed with singing and dancing”. She did hip-hop dance until she joined HKT. “My teacher told me my way of dancing was different of an idol’s, so I tried to change it. But there are times when I still dance in a hip-hop way” she explains. Respecting her singing, she says “I like it, but the members often say that the way I sing is weird. Even though I’m singing normally, everyone else say that my voice sounds robot-like, so I don’t have much confidence”. About the future, she said “I’d like to try being a model” and “but right now, I enjoy singing and dancing”.

G20161002013461140_view.jpg G20161002013461160_view.jpg G20161002013461190_view.jpg

Source
    Sorry for any mistakes you may find, this is the first time I've translated something as long as this. I received some help from a friend but there could still be some mistakes.

I found this really interesting! We can really see Hana's personality and her goals ♡

I also made some other translations through the week, mainly the ones I found interesting or that I thought showed Hana's character!
    HANAPARU.png Hanatsuri.png Hanalove.png Hana8.png

I really hope my translations help more people become interested in Hana, she's such a sweet and funny girl!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

That's just like what I thought, her voice sounds cute like a vocaloid! I'm a little sad that she doesn't have confidence in it though.

Thanks for translating the interview! That was so funny what she said about her mom. Maybe Hana's confident aura is because she is only doing this out of obligation to "not cause trouble" and not caring about what happens? :lol:

9. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    You're welcome!
    Maybe her way of entering the group wasn't the usual "I admire idols/I want to become an idol", but I do think she's enjoying everything she does now! And she may be working hard, because she has some big ambitions haha

And! Hana announced herself that she will appear in next year's Official Calendar for AKB! They keep pushing her ♡
    HanaCalendar.png

10. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Here goes an amateur recording of HKT48 's most recent performance for Avispa. Hana seems to be the main focus of the video, probably recorded by Hana oshi :) so I hope it's well appreciated here, although the filming isn't that great!

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You get a good look at the slip and fall at 6:45. Previously, I thought only two of them slipped, but there are clearly three that hit the ground, although one was one knee only. I admit I can't identify the three, although one looks like Haruppi.

12. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^ it's haruppi and motomura first and then akiyoshi.

13. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  14. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    She looks so cute!
    More pictures of her dressed up as Wally (Waldo)
    From Hana's 755
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

From Eretan's 755
    [​IMG]

From Lovetan's 755
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, the Short MV for Happy Ending (Renacheese) got uploaded today! And Hana looks really pretty ♡

And finally, even though Hana hasn't been as active in SHOWROOM as other members, some of her SHOWROOMS have been uploaded to Youtube so I thought I could share them, she is really funny!
    October 21th

October 25th

Natsu's SHOWROOM from October 22th (with Aoi and Hana)

15. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    As you know, with High Tension come the vote tickets for next Request Hour and Hana has requested her fans to vote for her solo song "Onna no Ko Damon, Hashiranakya!" on her 755 (also for Saikou Ka Yo! lol)
    [​IMG]
    I've been reading what japanese fans have been saying and they've decided to vote for only her solo. (More information on Matsuoka Hana Community's Twitter: LINK)
    So, if you've got some extra votes or if you want to give Hana your votes, please vote for her solo song!
    Thank you so much ♡♡

And, well, mostly I've been tweeting these, but here are some other translations from Hana-chan's 755 ♡
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thank you for supporting Hana-chan!

16. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

This girl is gonna make me like HKT lol

shes really cute :omfg:

17. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    [​IMG]
    this is so cute i can't my three oshis oh god thank you lol

18. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LOL I like it when she exclaiming Whoooa Wad !? another Tower nooo Wait a sec ... Why ....

19. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2019
  20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    she was in this week's epidose of cabasuka gakuen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro