1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsuoka Hana (Hana)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 27, 2015.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    @Asmii Hanachan definitely has the most spot light than most of the girls in the 48G right now and it's not just international community like s48 is mocking her but also the Japanese fandom as well, so unfortunately there is really not much place for you to go to :(

I cannot even imagine how much this girl is pressuring herself everyday, to keep telling herself to pull together and smile up despite all the negative feed backs from fans. She definitely has a really strong mentality. But nothing goes on forever, I believe after all this she will become a stronger person and make her own life even a greater success story.

Stand strong with your oshi and your translation should definitely be spread out more as a message to all the real haters out there.

Don't get discouraged by them and refrain from posting more about Hanachan. In fact post more and show how ignorant and foolish some people are. (I confess I made a several ones in the early stages for fun. But in no intention this means I'm hating on her or her push. I didn't thought people would still play around with the meme. I will definitely stop from now on, promise.)

A lot of good folks here still supports her. :approve:

2. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    My fellow Sasshi oshi has said pretty much I wanted to say. Again, Hana has my full support on this. At least for AKB 50th single, HKT incumbent center fully deserves a spot.

Some people in s48 reminds me of what I see in my local fandom, 2012 summer. Literally 90% of them were celebrating my oshi would finally rot in hell. And watching their epic meltdowns in 2013 SSK is one of the most wonderful moments in my life. Stay strong, hopeful and cheerful!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  3. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

Minasan, i would like to know why all thos hate to Hana, i found a lot of haters in this forum. I mean, Hana is great, for me is a really nice center for hkt, rotative center is great to. Anyway, whay all this haters?

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If anything, the reasoning that she doesn't give result that fast in 1 year of gori-push may have solid ground for the hate. Though people may have different reason that we don't know. I personally hate the push, but know it comes as necessity for the group so no flak to girl from me.

Nevertheless, consider that a trial of time for any Hana oshi since that's where this idol supporting joy comes from. Stay true to your oshi as others has said.;)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

First off I think the hating on hana has become a meme around here.
    But for those who actually hate her, well, people are always trying to hate somebody I guess. And the new person to hate is hana. What's actually pretty funny is some people who hate hana are oshi's of some of the most pushed members the 48g has ever seen. I'm sure the hana hate will transfer to yuiyui if she does become the new ace next year. You can already see that happening a little.
    Anyway she's become my 2nd favorite HKT member this year, so I hope her push keeps up.

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    It's funny I've seen people complaining many times how they give up too quickly on pushes and for pushing girls that can't cope with the exposure and hate etc. Hana is coping really well from what I can tell, she smiles through everything. We also have no idea about the behind the scenes. We know Mirun had an early push because of how she was backstage but she wa s just too shy in front of cameras for example. Or how Yui trained Shinoda Mariko on the Team A stage at the time etc.

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Hana did a 5 hours long hill climbing today as part of her SSK promise(?)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  8. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    hana actually did better fullfil election promises than my representative :^^;: :^^;: :^^;: , , ,

9. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Hahaha I love her senpai mode... B|

About hana being in akb single... I think it's less about being pushed and more because she is probably the best dancer in hkts new generation. (She has dancing back ground). They don't want their single to look bad to the public if they choose the liked members who can't dance well? Just my theory...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    As do a number of HKT48 3rd and 4th Gens. Some of who are better dancers.

It is all about the push. Not a bad thing, though.

11. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    MATSUOKA HANA'S BIRTHDAY PROJECT
    ♡Let's make Hana smile♡​

Hello, I'm doing this again this year! Please read carefully if you're interested.

Hana's birthday committee is gathering birthday messages for Hana, to be delivered during her seitansai after her birthday in January. Like last year, most messages are being received personally, but they have also opened an online form for people who can't attend handshake events.
    I've asked them and they are receiving messages from overseas fans too, so I'm here to ask everybody who sees this to consider sending her a message this time!

Hana has had a nice year in terms of opportunities: she ranked in sousenkyo, was senbatsu for AKB three times and was HKT’s center two times. But also, this was a hard year for her and there were times in which she felt discouraged or doubted her worth… This is why I think it’s in our hands to make everything we can to make her feel better. You may think that one small message from a fan from overseas may not make a difference, but if we gather enough, won’t we make her smile? I frankly hope we can.

The link for the online form is this one: https://jp.surveymonkey.com/r/QXMV7KW

Messages have to be short, since they will be written by hand on a card by a member of the committee. The deadline is on Hana’s birthday: January 19th, 2018.

How to send the message
    1. The first box is the one to send your message. Please write it in Japanese or very simple English, since Hana can’t really read English. Kaomojis are accepted, but emojis are forbidden.
    2. The second box is to write your name or nickname.
    3. In the third part you have to select the card you would like your message to be written in. There’s a possibility that the one you choose is not available. The first option is the “KissMachi” card, the second option is the “Tsuki no Kamen” card. The third option says “Either is ok”.
    4. In the last box you can say if you have a preferred color for your message to be written in.
    5. Finally, you just have to click on the blue button at the end! And you’re ready, you’ve sent your message to Hana.

As last year, my messages are open if you need/want help with Japanese (I’m not an expert in any way but I’ll do my best); you can also contact me in my twitter which is @Asmiirin. Or if you are not sure about what to say, I could help with that too. You may also contact Hana’s birthday committee if you have any doubt, their twitter account is @Hana_seitan2018.

Please consider sending a congratulations message, it will only take you one minute and you may help us make Hana smile.

Thank you! (And sorry for such a long post)

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Alright, sending mine. Keep up the good work!

13. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I dont think there is urgent need for making Hana smile
    Smiling is like Hana's default expression and i actually like Hana for that :)

14. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    While that may be true, it's always nice to show her how much she is loved by her fans and that her fans support her (especially if you're from overseas) [hehe]

15. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Do you guys have have her BTS on Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka MV? I saw it on twitter before and I can't find it anymore.

16. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    While this may be true, like I said Hana had a stressful year so it doesn't hurt to try to make her smile with each one of our messages! (I also love how her default expression is a wide smile haha)

There are only about five days left so please send a message if you haven't yet!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    Happy birthday to my one and only oshimen!
    She's finally 18! I hope this year brings a lot of happiness and good opportunities to her, I love Hana so much!!!

[​IMG]

18. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Happy Birthday Hanachan! Hopefully 2018 will be a great year for her :mail:

19. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
  20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Ha~~na~chan! lol
    First time here but wish her and her fans a great year!
    :ome::ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANACHAN!!:ome::ome: