1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Mechaike Dokkiri: Takamina Fake Scandal and Graduation (2014/12/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Chanandler, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Edit: I created this thread months ago (September), based on rumors about a possible Mechaike Special involving a "School Trip". That ended up being fake (sorry about that, I'll check secure sources before creating a thread again) and I was going to ask an admin to delete this. Later, I saw the thread was left behind (page 2 or 3 of the "AKB48 News & Releases" menu) and since everybody forgot about it, I didn't even bother to ask someone to erase it.
    For my surprise, now there will be a Mechaike special (with another theme, though) and so this thread was accidentally revived by a few fellow members of the forum who thought this was in reference to the new Dokkiri Special. Then, let's use it anyway, unless a moderator or admin thinks otherwise. I'll just correct the info about the program (title/date). Anything else you want me to correct, just let me know!

[​IMG]

Found this on UKN48 facebook page (and they gave credit to MSN48). But I don't know where they took it from. Does anyone know where to confirm this? It seems that this is gonna be awesome!

Date: 4 October, 2014
    Time: 18:30 ~ 20:54 JST

There's too many girls! 38!
    It seems that it's gonna be about a "school trip"? (shuugaku ryokou?)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

All I care about is... ANNIN!!! :cute:

Well, Ricchan and Tomu too. :^^;:

And nogis in there? :eek:

EDIT: BTW, Chiyori isn't HKT anymore... now I don't know if I should believe this. :glare:

3. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    ^ Yeah. Actually, after posting it, I spotted a few mistakes there: Sasshi listed in AKB and, as you pointed out, Chiyori in HKT. Also, HKT is written "HK48". The date, though, seems ok, because it's saturday and, if I'm not wrong, Mechaike is aired on saturdays.
    Lots of people on facebook were pretty hyped up with this, so I had faith it was good info. The right side of the post is obviously an added translation of the names, but I wonder where from they took the data on the left. I thought it could be from some TV Guide, but now, noticing those weird slips, it looks suspicious to me. Perhaps it was a bad idea to post this without checking a 100% secure source first. Let's wait some time and see. If it's the case, I'll ask an admin to delete this.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  4. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

at first thought its gonna be school trip too just like momusu.

is this member list are real?
    i see no suuchan or suzuran in yesterday preview?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Isnt this the one about "Takamina scandal and graduating from the group" and "AKB might have to be disbanded"?
    The preview was the one which shows girls crying and shouting?
    Or is it for other program?
    Something like "AKB48 Scandal &Dokkiri 2 Hr SP"
    Official site: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/MECHA/index.html

Some preview:

https://twitter.com/tkmn_world/ (scroll down, there are lots of images and videos on it)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [ONLY PART 1] The rest is on same channel

I saw Ookubo-san lol~

6. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

this is the most suspicious incident ever.

the impossible word like "takamina dating" already the most easy hint for dokkiri.lol
    even baby will notice that.

7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    lol, not really. I am not surprised if she is dating one of the fellow SDK member/regulars.
    Even lots of Kinki kids fans I know supports tsuyo and takamina together. lol

in fact, she is evidently closer to any of sdk regulars than the current akb members, with exception of no3b.

8. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

We're gonna need an emergency subbing of this SP. The previews looked a little confusing, like there was a double dokkiri.

9. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I will try to help you by explaining my understanding of the "dokkiri":
    1 - A fake image of Minami and a guy was created.
    2 - Shinobu then talks to the girls (in small groups, it seems) that they got news about the "scandal" and (for what I understood) that it should be published next week.
    3 - It seems (but here they place a question made by a girl just before a answer provided to nyannyan and because of that it's difficult to know if the answer is to the same question) that because of this incident, AkiP decides to "stop" (by the context this should mean: dissolving the group).
    4 - Minami then goes in front of the girls and apologizes for the incident.
    5 - In a latter situation, while in front of the press, Minami, that was not part of the event, goes to the stage and, while stealing the mic from the MC, gives, what I believe to be her "I'm graduating AKB" speech.

I don't know where exactly, during the course of those events, the "dissolving AKB" part appears.

10. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    to be honest, this prank could have plot twist. minami scandal and graduation announcement then AKB disbandment which is supposed to be fake, turns out to be real:^^;: I hope I was just thinking too much

11. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^ What would be the logic behind that? I cannot see any.

12. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I've translated the part where members commented after they knew about a person caught in a scandal

渡辺麻友 どうすればいいんだろ、私たち
    watanabe mayu (what should we do?)
    松井玲奈 付き合っている男の人が誰かもわかんない
    matsui rena (if there's a man who dated nobody will know)
    ウソばかりつくのがムカつくんだよ、アイツら
    miyazawa sae (they're full of lies,that makes me pissed.)
    峯岸みなみは人前に出るのが怖くなっちゃう。スキャンダルの後って
    minegishi minami (appearing in the public will be scary.After the scandal.
    指原莉乃 そうなんだよね
    sashihara rino (that's right)
    高橋朱里 卒業がめっちゃ悲しい、めっちゃ、ムカつくもう!
    takahashi juri (i will be very sad about the graduation, im very pissed!

13. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Luckily it's just a joke because Sae's comment is very selfish.
    She left AKB when more was needed, she was given double position in the Team K and rejection as something bad ... and thanks to that imposed in SKE otherwise no one would remember her .
    She knows what Takamina has made by the group she would deserve something respect. But it seems that she has lost respect to Takamina as I would have lost respect to Sae.

14. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ I doubt she's talking about Takamina but of course we can't know for sure since we don't know in what context she said that.

My guess would be that she's talking about the press.

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Someone edit the title and first post of this thread, still saying about the rumored fake mechaike from a couple of months :^^;:

16. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @tokidoki you're right sae is not talking about takamina.

when you watched the video the first thing shinobu said that there's someone's photo released. so the members reaction featured in that video didnt even know who is the person caught

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    you don't even know who Sae's talking about, lol, this shows people's true nature, the moment their girl is dragged, they drag down another girl just for the sake of defending their oshi, it will be very hilarious if rka sees this and Sae is indeed talking about the press and is actually defending Takamina

EDIT: i guess i was right, Sae wasn't talking about Takamina, she was talking about they which is doubt is Minami unless Minami has doppelgangers running around [hehe]

18. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

I'm assuming she means that the press is wrong about the scandal which is the assumption all members make to support their teammate that is going through the hell of a scandal. It's also highly likely to be true if this was a real case. Bunshun, the paper who posts most of these scandals of AKB are notorious for lying and fabricating their stories. The comedian from "Gaki No Tsukai" Matsumoto Hitoshi, even went to court where they fully admitted to fabricating everything in their scandal about him but they couldn't get convicted because the court couldn't ascertain if or how much his reputation was tarnished by fabricated rumors.

The other stuff in your comment I don't even know where to begin. She left akb? As in being in rank 11 Senbatsu and then deciding to go to Shanghai to help AKB grow? In a country where you know noone and noone speaks your language. Where the Chinese government didn't let her perform on a stage for over a year? To me that decision is one of the most selfless decisions you can do.

Ps: Sae and Takamina are very good friends ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Man, I'm so hyped for this!!! I love dokkiri and it's been a long time since AKB hasn't been pranked!
    I remember in AKBINGO, the staff said they stopped the Dokkiri cause the members were too experienced and wasn't falling for it anymore but Mechaike is going full force with this one!!

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I don't know. There's so much risk involved in this super dokkiri. Mayu can probably give harsh word to Takamina after this. Or like everything relies on Takamina capability to convince people that what she's doing is true. ( if she sucks at acting, then no one will bite it)

And... isn't it a little bit rude to members who have been in a scandal? Sasshi, Micchan, Masuda yuka? I don't know. I don't see " AHAH That was prank no way i would be stupid enough to date a man" kind of thing after the dokkiri.

It's just a trailer. Wait and see.