1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Melody Nurramdhani Laksani (Melody) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Discothèque, Feb 13, 2012.

1. G-9

G-9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    aaa that bangs lol
    yes, and the way she smiles on that photo i guess... so high school girl selfie style :D

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    she's cute :),
    and i love her bang.

3. ShortHairTeam

ShortHairTeam Kenkyuusei

She is splash Rainbow to colour my day :) [​IMG]

4. ants

ants Kenkyuusei

What category for this pic ??, .... gravure or not ... ???

CR48Ei3UkAAkuRu.jpg

from her twitt

(Mod edit: photo too big)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    1445791096401.jpg
    Hala Melsky, 700k tf. Because it does matter

6. hanicha

hanicha Kenkyuusei

So, apparently Melody is one of the judges for the upcoming Idola Cilik 5

CUBz8MzWIAATb6w.jpg

7. Willy Wijaya

Willy Wijaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    A... why was she wearing that seifuku... I really hope JOT give her a chance using her own dress...:blink:

Btw, Is there anyone here who wants her to win 2016 senbatsu? I want to make this as a project and I really really want to make this as her graduated present for her... (I thought she already gave a code about her graduation when TnM)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  8. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    what kind of code? I'll respect it if she does intend to do so... but, tbh I hope she won't graduate in near future.

9. Willy Wijaya

Willy Wijaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    She told the audiences that she want to married at 25... and right now she is 23 years old.. next year is 24, so I made a little assumption she will graduate in 2016...it's impossible to build a relationship only in one year isn't it? (except if she already dating right now).

and a lot of fans already oshihen from her after biondy scandal... I really hope this new album will increase her fans.. She really need it for next senbatsu.. Arggh think about it make me crazy..

Just wondering will she get her own single like Takamina when she is graduate?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  10. G-9

G-9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    Biondy things was like 2011/2012, wasnt it?

11. andradwi

andradwi Kenkyuusei

Melody for center in sousenkyo 2016:1st:

12. Willy Wijaya

Willy Wijaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Yes but the impact is still get to another years... Imagine.. If someone know about JKT48 and Golden Rules and melody in 2014, then he/she read about the biondy (It's already spread in some blogs), I think she will lost a lot of fans...

And in this year.. someone caught her shopping with a man (there is a photo about it, kinda hard to find it again)

I hope so... There are a lot of new members...
    Haruka, Ve, Nabilah, Shani (from 3 gen) will be challenging..
    I hope there is international project for support her in sousen..

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
  13. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Bro, if you really care about her, why bringing out this "scandal" issue again lah bro?:rolleyes:
    No disrespect bro, but if there is actually somebody out there who believe all those members are single and holding tightly to the so-called "golden rules", either s/he is a truly naive, or a true dope:D

14. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    I actually didn't know about this "scandal" either until Willy brought it up. I wasn't a fan back there :hehe:

15. Willy Wijaya

Willy Wijaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Hahaha... I'm aware about this..

I'm one of the fans that hold golden rules very strict (my first oshi is Jeje and I oshihen to Melody because jeje's scandal)... and after read about Biondy I already get used to it.. Because Melody is still shining whatever scandal that hit her

On the other hands... I aware that JKT48 concept (Golden Rules) is very blur in so many ways... I feel like almost every member have secret relationship..

I don't know why, but even with her scandal I able to accept her.. Maybe because of it I don't feel very hard to tell her scandal right here.. Where everybody loves her and wanna know about her too (even though I know her non fans can see it too).. :^^;:

Maybe I'm too naive. :lol:

16. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

In my opinion, vania is a perfect example of a real artist :) She manage to overcome the hardships and bullies she received after the so called scandal. Same goes for melodi here. Every person who wants to be big, will and must face such condition as a test for their quality. We can see another example on gen 3, where the culprit prefer to run away, and you can see what happened to her; fans abolishment of her existence.

In the end, save yourself the hassle and dissapointment, just support your oshi unconditionally :cool: Should they unsatisfying, chose another one. Should they still unsatisfying, get a real girl ;) (the members only need your money actually :p)

17. robby eliandio

robby eliandio Kenkyuusei

i think no one has mention it but now melody is judge of idola cilik 5 show yesterday, and it's routine(?).
    imo its a good move from JOT:)

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  19. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
  20. henduy

henduy Kenkyuusei

I think it's an article