Members & Paranormal Events / Ghosts At The AKB Theater!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Samara Morgane, Aug 1, 2014.

1. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I loved that...I was laughing so hard when she did that!!! :XD:

2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    But the AKB theatre is right in the middle of a busy district in the city, with many people strolling just outside no matter what time of the day. So I doubt the theatre is haunted.

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Personally I doubt the theater is haunted because if ghosts were a thing that could actually happen, we'd probably see quite a lot of them...

4. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

Well if we're going to have some of the more easily scared members ghost hunt, and seeing as she's in Team B, I have two words: Ikoma Rina.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2021
  5. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Man thinking about ghosts at a place I want to visit is like pouring blood over a birthday cake I was always wanting lol.

In Hawaii we got some pretty superstitious places that I did encounter. :eek:

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Late of night in my place and i want to be spooked.

Nogidoko ep75 from Itou Nene
    During the 16th Principal performance in Osaka, she went back to Hotel and is the only member in 18th floor while the rest is in 16th floor.
    After the other members left the elevator in the 16th floor, she obviously went to 18th.
    But then the atmosphere goes wrong, there is no door in the hallway! Because she's scared she quickly went back to the elevator, she pressed 16th but instead the elevator went back to 1st.
    It was normal and then she went back to 18th floor and it's normal again.

And then in Nogidoko 76 during the courage test,
    Takayama Kazumi sees a girl inside a mirror, while Matsumura Sayuri heard children's laugh and there is this picture of a face.
    vlcsnap-2015-05-10-23h27m00s042.png

Also, i heard that Yagami Kumi is capable of seeing ghosts (her main reason for disliking ghost house) and that one of the theater (Forgot AKB or SKE) have a ghost?

7. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Yabuki Nako had said for a while that there's ghosts at HKT theater.

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Than you might try to listen nako-chan stories about ghost in HKT theatre.. You can see that in Ariyoshi AKB ep213/214 [hehe] *one of the best episode ever*

10. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  11. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

If I remember correctly, it was said that Takahashi Minami felt a ghost presence in the AKB theater and I believe they did a short story on that too or something.

12. ET920

ET920 Member

I collected a few. Also, this one was one of the most recent. However, most of the times they don't realize, like the face on the charter that was transporting them.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ah and i almost forget about the infamous 10nen sakura PV ghost

Haha so all the theaters except for NMB's is rumored to be haunted? (Because we never heard anything about it)

From this interview:
    And from this:

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  14. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I really hate to bump this nearly six year old thread but ghost stories are genuinely thrilling for me, especially when told by idols. I recently saw this article about Takamina explaining her raincoat woman story from a show last year (https://jshowbiz.com/english/news/graduated/item/9491-sekainonandakore-sp.html) and it got me wondering...

Have any other idols shared ghost stories since this thread was last updated? Again, sorry for the bump but this is super interesting and I didn't want to make a new thread on it.