1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Men-Dol: Ikemen Idol (08/10/10~)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It'd kinda defeat the purpose of the name, too: no3b.

2. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I thought "No3b" was just a stylized abbreviation of their unit name pronounced in Japanese, "no suriibu", where "surii" is the Japanese pronunciation of the number 3. Never really thought of the 3 corresponding to the number of girls in the unit. *hides*

3. Akiaoi

Akiaoi Kenkyuusei

^But the girls always pronounced it as "no-suri-busu"(ノースリーブス), where "busu"(ブス) means "normal/ugly girl", right?

4. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Dani: We'd definately know if they were recording another season.. they'd be missing from stuff like crazy. It's just a daydream for now.

I don't think they'll add anyone to no3b but if they were ever going to, it would definately be an Ogi girl.

Nattsumi would fit in with their image well :)

5. -Dani-

-Dani- Kenkyuusei

No new members. I think I wouldn't like no3b like right now.

@flagator: It's always good to have hope :).

6. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I'd like a second season :p I'm sure it'll be really successful, with AKB gaining more and more popularity! [rock] <3

7. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

They're probably hinting the producers right now [hehe]

I wouldn't want another member added in though :/ NO3B is fine as it is. Or.. NO3B is GREAT as it is.

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I dunno if they left much room to do another season, plot-wise, but you never know.

9. churrochi

churrochi Kenkyuusei

^ I don't think they knew either, but the way S1 ended left them with enough leeway for a second season if needed.

On an unrelated note, I never expected no3b to be THIS popular. To me, they're not an "AKB48 subgroup" anymore, but a group all on their own. :)

10. Jnas

Jnas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I highly doubt Aki-P would ever add another member to no3b unless she happens to get singed by ogipro. The current AKB48 sub-groups weren't created because Aki-P felt that those members were such an exceptional talent that they deserved their own groups. These groups were created only after their individual agencies worked with (paid) Aki-P to create them. Being in a sub-group only helps to increase their girls visibility and popularity within AKB48. Now their individual agencies have greatly benefited by charging higher fees for any work they get their girls outside of AKB48.

11. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

A season 2 will greatly benefit them in fanbase wise, judging by how many of us are lured into akb because of them.

The concept of no3b is probably haruna being girlish, miichan being adorable and takamina being cool. Their voices match in nicely so it's already a really awesome group, no need any more additions.

(unless they're trying to pull another jurina into akb stunt, they'll probably add in some underrated member to boost her popularity, which is kind of impossible for now. )

And i think we're kinda off topic [hehe] Shouldn't there be a NO3B thread somewhere?! :D :D

12. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Haruna, Takamina, and Miichan are all scheduled to be absent from all the stage performances in the latter part of the month. Hmmm.... I wonder what that could mean, don`t you?

13. jafeijai

jafeijai Kenkyuusei

Hate to possibly burst your bubble here, but there's also the (rather large?) possibility of them going out to promote 'Lie'..

14. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ Yeah, it's for 'Lie' promotions.

15. huyga123

huyga123 Kenkyuusei

Hi i'm a new comer. :)
    I heard about this drama and i very like it.
    Haruna :inlove: so beautiful in this drama.

16. -Dani-

-Dani- Kenkyuusei

17. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

yatta a new no3b drama!!!!! [rock]

18. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

but it's mobile phone drama [wonder]

19. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

YES!!!!!!!!! Another drama!!!!!!!!!! :omfg: I can't wait!

But...if google translator translated the staff blog properly(ish) ( http://blog.oricon.co.jp/z-mex/archive/117/0 ) and they start filming in June when A6 opens....does that mean there will be a repeat of when A5 first opened?? Cause that would suck majorly. I WANT A FULL NEW TEAM A SHONICHI!!

And whoever gets picked are freaking lucky!!

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    A cell phone drama? I feel like they deserve better than that.