1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Mexican Drama: L.I.K.E.

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 10, 2017.

1. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    No, she’s my everything

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Just because you don't like her doesn't mean nobody else does, I'm a casual fan of her

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think Renacchi is already doing great in Japan. Her rank in SSK also gradually improved.

And yes, I am also a fan of her. She was great at direct fishing when I met her. :blush: Even better than Sayaya.

4. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

>.< You misunderstand.. Renacchi is my favourite AKB member

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If renacchi gekidan is a hit next year she ain't going anywhere

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We know.

Still, no way she's taking part in this.

7. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Sorry, misreading on my part then

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    1. 5(f//f((&/4

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    OMFG!:omg: they really did it
    As Mexican I have many years whitouth watching novelas ..but I think I may start watching this one ..... I hope wohever gets chosed can do it great beacause succed in Mexico opens many doors in all latin america, and maybe Europe... Pedro Damian is well known to do very populars and successful teenage novelas ... I'm going to look for any news here in Mexico.

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    You take a point there...
    Currently... there's NO INFO ABOUT THIS FROM MEXICAN SOURCES :^^;:

11. Himecchi

Himecchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I've been looking for more info in the mexican sources, and there's any :|.
    I just managed to find this article (http://noticiasnippon.jp/akb48-en-dorama-mexicano/) but I don't know how serious it is.

The article basically says what we already know, and they added that the producer will be indeed Pedro Damián, and that the girl who gets chosen will travel to Mexico on January and will stay here for a year.

Anyway, if somebody wants me to translate the whole article, just tell me :flower:. And I repeat, I don't know if this is a serious website, I'm just sharing it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I wouldn't be surprised if this was just announced now for the sake of announcing it and create a fuss (like ABK China, TPE, new stages...).

For all we know, the show might not be broadcasted until 2019 or something.

13. aquaticdragons

aquaticdragons Kenkyuusei

Well Pedro Damian returned to Mexico a few days ago and was able to attend the party of Televisa (the television network that the producer works for).

In this party he took a picture with actress, Diana Paulina (19 yrs old), and hashtagged it L.I.K.E
    It was posted in one of the tv network's channel twitter.

https://twitter.com/Canal_Estrellas/status/941483451827544064

I don't know who the actress is but looking at her twitter and instagram it seems she's come out in a few music videos. I don't know if she's already acted in other dramas or shows, but I'm going to guess that she might be one of the actresses that will play one of the four leading roles.

In some of her instagram pictures where she smiles, she reminds of Lucero (a well know and beloved Mexican singer/actress, who started who career as a child).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcVciloBml3/?taken-by=dianaapau

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbNibfShWlO/?taken-by=dianaapau

Anyways, I'm wondering what the japanese character's name will be in the drama. I hope it isn't an easy name that can be used for both spanish and japanese like Ana, Maria, Erika, Karen, or Reina. I'd prefer that character have a name that's clearly japanese sounding like Kaori, Akane, Asuka, Hikari, Kairi, Mai, Tsubaki, Tsubasa or Saori, but if a name that fits both spanish and japanese had to be used, I'd be ok with something like Yuri, or Runa/Luna.

Speaking of names, this has me thinking what does the tittle of this drama stand for? Maybe it will deal with youngsters being really involved with social media and receiving "likes" in their social network systems. Maybe it's an acronym for a phrase, although I have no idea for what...Or perhaps each letter will be the first letter of the 4 female lead characters' name?

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No, no, no, no.
    I'd rather have them go for one of the easy names like Karen and the like than have the cast butchering Japanese names all the time.

As for the name of the show, I'd say it's obvious that it references Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.

15. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    well it was expected there isn't any news in the mexican press...... the news start commonly when the novela is already being filmed

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yes, no news in Mexico until actual production begins. You never see anything about upcoming shows until they have already filmed the promos, too. So any new telenovela, any talk of an actress in a new lead never really happens before the whole cast is announced and characterized.

17. Murtox

Murtox Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, so far I only see this project as some kind of fanservice to please fans here in Latin America with the thing of having a member over here from AKB. Because I really don't expect to win them more fans over here or maybe...nah. Unless they are planning a tour in America although, I also doubt that. Well there is also the idea that this probably to get someone experience something unique being part of a Mexican telenovela. Well those are my thoughts so far.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
  19. trxsh

trxsh Member

so they casted someone already. they didn't specify if its a 48 group member , but maybe because it's not relevant to a latin american audience

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yes, it really is not relevant to the audience as long as the name is not mentioned. Over here it wouldn't go past a footnote that "by the way, she's also a member in this group in japan with a fruitton of members"

• Useful Useful x 1