1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Re: Team B - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

^I support what you're trying to do in here oyasumiichan, i'm trying to keep some of us here in positive mood. Let's wait tomorrow and see what happen next.

2. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

My mind's been going in circles ever since I heard about the scandal rumors last night. Not sure to make of the "evidence" and I don't even want to fathom all of the possible ways this situation could go for Miichan. Scared beyond belief right now for my oshi.

Whatever happens, I just hope Miichan is okay.

3. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Miichan the pimp that hook up akb girls with hot guys~ :^O^:
    Lmao this is too much.
    As long as they don't have a picture showing her face, bunshun got shit.
    They can say it's miichan but no face, it can be anyone.

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild

Sorry to disappoint you but it is normal for a woman in her late teens or older to meet men, contract or not. I can imagine that this happens far more often than what comes out in public and bunshun perhaps is driven by a desire to expose this hypocrisy? Sasshi perhaps will get company down in Fukuoka?

5. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

pfft, who is believing all the girls in 48 are not dating someone. I'm sure they had/have bf. But, that evil shunkan bunshun just can't leave them alone.
    I think it's time to lose that no dating rules huh, especially for members over 20

6. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Karles48's Micchan oshi sense is amazing.. :blink:

It reminds me of the exact same thing i feel when Acchan's 'scandal' is published..
    That night of 3rd September last year, i 'feel' this 'Acchan-Kamen Rider' image and my chest feel hurts until next morning. That premonition was right and at that moment i don't even know that those two have play together before at Q10.

7. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure if you meant to sound crass...but you sure did.

Not a single person in this thread has mentioned Miichan being in the wrong. So why do you sound like you're lecturing?

Bunshun isn't driven by any desire to expose anything. They're a tabloid! They're driven by profit, dude...

You post has me :fp: over here...

So much for cooling it with all the negativity. [think]

In other news: I refuse to cover this on NihonBeat. I'm not giving these Bunshun idiots more exposure.

8. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

Unless this is absolutely 100% confirmed to be true....I refuse to be convinced....at least for now. :fp: [think]

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, really?
    None of us know her personally. We see what is shown to us, and they are not going to show us anything but kind girls working hard until they faint.

What does being kind, emotional and honest have to do with having the phones of some guys and enjoying their company? You make it seem like it's a bad thing.

And really, out of the more than 300 girls that form the 48 family, do you think all of them are just little angels with only intentions of dancing and singing for the pleasure of the masses without ever thinking about what they want, what they want to try or what they want to feel? Nope.

I'm not trying to bash or anything, but this stuff of "SHE'S PERFECT, LET HER BE" is just... :fp:, IMO.

Still Sayaka also stayed overnight at a guy's place, right? Nothing happened. Relax.
    I thinkk the first gens are pretty well covered when it comes to that stuff. Management doesn't want to lose them, so they won't treat anything as evidence until it is something VERY obvious ala Masuda Yuka.

10. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

^ As much as I hate the fact that she out of all members would be caught in something like this...he's right.

Honestly, the Mii-Chan that we see at concerts and TV shows is all for appearance and entertainment...there's no way of knowing the real Mii-Chan, unless you've personally known her for a long time.

But other than that...let's hope all of this will past over easily with no trouble... [wonder]

11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild

I am quite simply very pragmatic. I doubt that Shunbun have invented the whole story, because of this I am convinced that it is Miichan in the picture. However, I do not think it will happen anything. As proof the picture is completely useless, it can only sell single copies of the newspaper. Would Aki-p somehow punish Miichan he would thereby indirectly accept the image as evidence. Sleep peacefully.

12. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Sayaka didn't stay at a guy house, some director stayed over at her house, apparently umechan was there and they were watching movies or something but it didn't matter

13. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

I'm not saying that whatever Bunshun writes is the gospel, but I'd recommend taking them just a little bit more seriously. Don't call everything laughable or the people behind it "idiots" or "evil" just because you like the girl and don't want to see that kind of stuff. It's a gossip paper and they have their share of unnecessarily sensationalistic stories but there's some truth in enough of what they publish. Sasshi's scandal was bad enough. The thing with Acchan didn't do her image any good either.
    I can only advise everyone to just see and wait what happens without getting to emotional about it. At this point it's not that big of an issue, but you never know what Bunshun has up their sleeve.

That's what you know her as and what she's been sold to you as. Eventually that doesn't have to mean all that much.

When you're in AKB and you do it right, you don't need to date. There's more than enough members with the necessary resolution to be just that even without the need of a rule.
    Getting rid of the dating rule is something that is easily said but also a pretty naive suggestion to make. The love ban is a major backbone to the success of AKB and I'm not having that discussion start again in this thread. It's ironic enough that every time a scandal pops up people start complaining about the rule.

14. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

It's not ironic at all. Every time a scandal broke, there's bound to be some people that's gonna start questioning the "no dating" rule imposed on the members because the issue closely connected to each other. But like HRP said, don't start a discussion about "no-dating rule in here guys. It got it's own thread :)

15. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

That isn't irony.

Or Minegishi supporters can start writing to management now that they support her and will continue to support her regardless of the truth.

16. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

That's a brilliant idea Todd! :awesome: So fellow Gishies, so what do you guys say?

17. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

rant.
    Please keep the fire minimal in this thread.. everyone's confused and worried enough.. Please say things nicely and keep this thread a cosy and joyous place..
    Thanks oyasumiichan for that little comic strip.. :lol: good job not covering this on nihonbeat!

In this interview here: http://gqjapan.jp/2013/01/25/2013akb48/ AkiP talked a little about the scandals in 2012 and in fact, AkiP and AKS know more about the girls' lives than they let out.

So who cares if the girls are dating or not, I don't. And I don't care if the scandal is real or not either. I only care that Miichan might lose sleep over this! Girls are fragile creatures whether you like it or not [worried]

Thanks HRP, but hope you understand there are people who gets pretty emotional over stuff they're attached to, even if it's something sold to them, they're just being what humans would be. :^^;:

And i agree that we put the love ban rule aside, it's like gasoline, dangerous and inflammable..

who cares about AKS, we should be writing to Ogi..

And yay 300th page, not expecting it to be in this manner but [party] [party] [party] [party]

18. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

I love Miichan and so far the pictures haven't convinced me at all so IMO it won't affect her too much unless she confesses or more convincing pictures surface. [shake]

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

It's ironic in that people always only start complaining about something once it hits them and they're personally concerned.
    Scandals and the dating rule are of course connected, because if the latter didn't exist nothing about the former would be scandalous. What's an issue here though is that something went down that might be a considered a problem, not the fact that a rule does exist. That's like blaming the law instead of the culprit every time a crime is committed.

20. flagator21

flagator21 Member

I'm already in the middle of writing a short letter of encouragement to her. Management will have to read it first, of course.

Assuming she is at fault, I'm not going to be one of the guys that say she should be spared where others have not. Rules are rules. I don't agree with it, but that's not going to change things. I will however do what I can do to lift her spirits. As a fan.. no.. as a person who cares deeply for her well being. I don't care what's sold to me, what persona she portrays.

I only care about the girl underneath.