1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Re: Team B - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

^ ^ Yukirin...Like a Boss. :XD:

2. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

I can't even see her face. Just a girl with long hair.

3. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

...and an OKL48 t-shirt. :p

4. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Riiiiiight :fp:

Seems like girls are better off lesbian like me to be in AKB. Poor girls.

5. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Which pic show the OKL shirt?

6. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

I think if even a minority of Miichans' fans show their support it might make a difference to any decision made.

7. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

..but still, i can't calm my self before there is any management release, we hope there is a Good one. :)

8. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

And even that can't be proved.

9. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Supposedly the coloured larger one, but really, you can only just see a hint of green writing at the top of her jacket.

10. flagator21

flagator21 Member

http://shukan.ismedia-deliver.jp/mwimgs ... 866990.jpg

There's really no mistaking it in this picture.

Again, there's more that needs to be connected to prove the story. Let's hope for the best. [nod]

Thanks for offering help, but the letter will be in Japanese for sure.

Guys, feel free to PM me with any suggestions on what to say. We'll make it a group effort!

11. scittles

scittles Kenkyuusei

@ Taker

It's a fair point about the more revealing pictures being blurred out, but her reaction to the whole thing to me basically confirmed that it was her. The totality of the evidence heavily suggests that the tabloid's account was at least very close to accurate on its most damning accusations, and it's why I'm not going to dismiss this case out of hand. However, I'm going to see more proof. They successfully connected A to B against sasshi. Not so much here.

The more important point given which member's thread this is in, is that sasshi's likely guilt may end up being a good thing for Miichan if they do have more on this. As I said earlier, the precedent is set now for popular members. After all, if one member can get away with a bigger "offense" and more convincing evidence to support it, then there's no way for them to justify coming down with a harsher penalty against another popular member. It's not worth it for management to address as it is IMO, but the worst case scenario is something I could deal with as a Miichan fan.

12. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

...that is the OKL shirt [wonder]
    You can recognize it right away, but there need to be more to pin this on her
    If management want, they can easily deny this with no problem.

13. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

There's hardly anything more important than writing letters to your oshimen, but I think it's not the best idea to send her one addressing the current situation at this timing. The news is "hot" right now but will be a really old shoe in a week. Getting the letter to her though is going to take her agency at least two weeks if not longer.
    I'd rather not address the issue at all if you want to do her a favour. She knows more about it than we do and I'm sure she already has to deal with it enough the last few days, so she's probably happy if she doesn't get reminded of Bunshun by even her fans in every other letter.

14. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Do you think management will punish Miichan after this fuss? Move her to other sister group or kick her out of main senbatsu?

15. flagator21

flagator21 Member

HRP: Yeah, I agree. I was never going to mention anything directly about the situation now. I was definately planning on waiting a week or two to see how things pan out first. It's just going to be something to let her know we care... a few words of encouragement.

16. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

We always want to let her know we care, and I think the main way we can show her we care right now is to send her words of support, but not mention the issue. Just showing her support and telling her not to worry about it is the best we can do at the moment.

Perhaps writing to the staff and asking them not to punish her would only make it worse? I don't know...

17. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

@ scittles

That's where you and I differ then. I don't think Sasshi event was damning at all, at least not more so compare to say Rumi and Nacchan.

Her transfer, to me, was more taking advantage of situation by AKS than actual punishment. They were going to transfer Sasshi (or someone else) to HKT anyway base on all the later moves they've done.

However I do agree that in this case they have even less on Miichan, personally right now it doesn't have anything more than Amina/Chikano or Maeda/Yuko/Harugon gokon and they seem fine.

I mean Amina/Chikano only got frozen a bit on the theater appearances (If you believe that's the reason for them missing waiting stages early on).

It'll be old news in a week just like HRP said.

18. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    ^
    That's not a good idea. It won't change a thing, unfortunately. Rules and discipline aren't up to the fans. I'm sure they would just ignore any questions/requests in these matters.

I'm still hopeful this will pass by without incident.

19. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

Situations like this, i'm loss for words.. :cry:

The only thing that i want right now, is AkiP comes out and say "miichan will be the first in the AKBgroup to have a public relationship." Imagine the rolls of shaku she'll be getting.. :^O^:

But that's just fantasy.. aye.. :lol:

I won't write it off that Miichan's not a lesbian though.. My gaydar is awfully sensitive.. :^^;:

20. scittles

scittles Kenkyuusei

@ Taker

I think we're pretty close on opinions here. I disagree that it's any less convincing than Nacchan, but at this point it doesn't matter much.

I agree that her transfer was basically a non-punishment, and it may have (probably would have) happened anyway at some point, but the timing of the transfer was made so that it seemed she was being "dealt with" even though that could have been their plan all along.

So the important thing is how this is important to Miichan, and obviously best case scenario is that they have nothing else and this is old news. As it's my nature to think about the other possibilities, I'm simply saying that the worst case shouldn't be all that bad if recent history is any guide.

Nice sig by the way.