1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: KKS - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

I'm worried..... With that stupid article coming out tomorrow, will the management end up firing miichan?

Was reading around twitter and 2ch, Japanese fans seems to blame Miichan and are demanding to fire miichan... :cry:

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

It appears that while the US is moving their troops, Bunshun is rallying to pull the K.O Blow on Miichan - I bet this new 'scandal' with Yukirin will make Miichan the dark mastermind behind the whole case.

And from the looks of some of the comments on TGSK's G+ post, it might be working :fear:

3. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

As long as they deny it, I don't think they have any reason to fire Miichan. I mean, with all the publicity her scandal got, firing her would only confirm the rumours about Yukirin to be true.

Can someone post TGSKs' posts? I can't access them from this computer. I'll have to check them out in the morning, this is all too much for me. Goodnight, everyone.

4. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ This is the G+ Post that was linked on the Stage just now, so its probably the right one:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10338846957 ... 9WCPhxKLff

I don't see it like that tbh - I doubt the damage will be that much on Yukirin, her agency can easily issue an apology on the matter without harming her image. On Miichan's side however, her reputation among 2ch has obviously been tarnished by the previous scandal, for Bunshun to claim that Miichan was the criminal mastermind behind this could well easily incite a large outrage in the community, if worse comes to worst, the management might have to comply and fire Miichan to control the damage.

IMO, Miichan kinda dug her own idol grave this time - the whole hair shaving thing only brought to the attention of Bunshun that for once, they've succeeded in a critical blow towards an AKB member, its only obvious from then that they'll try to cash in on their victory.

5. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Bunshun tried to put the final blow on Miichan is one thing, fans who let themselves to be fooled further by Bunshun that's IDIOT! They want to "crucify" Miichan for this?! The real dark mastermind is Bunshun, not Miichan you idiots! :angry:

6. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

The rumor is already confirm by the each agency. It's true that they did went to dinner but Yuki didn't know there were male and even unaware there was Asuka, the AV actress. The question why Miichan left early, but Yuki didn't although yeah, she played safe but accompanied by her staff.
    The problem is, Miichan who set this up. But, it's just about having dinner. I hope it won't cause any problem to Yuki and Miichan.

7. fan of AKB

fan of AKB Kenkyuusei

I agree for this. The real dark mastermind surely hate Miichan a lot but it seems like they didn't do this only because they want Miichan get fired anyway. But for me, I still don't know what will they planning to Miichan. I really hope that the scandal will end and Miichan will get back to team B.

8. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Whichever the case, looks like SB was too greedy for profits and lost this time...still, who knows what further dark magicks they may possess up their sleeves :fear:

Anyways, with this crisis averted, I hope Miichan does well as a KKS and returns to her Team soon

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

They failed this time, I don't think it's a big issue anyway. It might die down faster than we know it. Like I said in the scandal thread, this doesn't add fuel to the fire but rather, an icing to the cake to end the issue with Miichan. Of course she wouldn't be taken down just like that.

10. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

I'm not quite sure why you're posting in here when this should pretty much all go in the other thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5800

The only thing adding to this thread is the following:

Miichan was partly present in today's kenkyuusei show. She took part in the first half of team songs and performed"Idol nante yobanaide" (her old unit) together with Kojima, Okada Nana and Shinozaki. She apologized to the audience after the encore but wasn't present at the high touch.

11. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

Waiting on my LOD to DL I just thought I'd nab this and post it here. :)

[​IMG]

[A short time later]

I don't have time to watch the whole LOD right now but :cute: Miichan has a shoulder-length wig now!

[​IMG]

Remember when she wanted to cut her hair shorter? I almost wonder if this is her just saying "Ha. Now I can have short hair and fans can't say no!" :D ...Or maybe it's because a wig at the length that her hair used to be would cost thousands of dollars...

Needless to say...new scandal or not, Im so happy to have her back... :inlove: [hehe]

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90

Let's hope so.
    But i fear she won't lead a unit anytime soon, even in a hypothetical B6.
    Also, her senbatsu spot might be in danger.

13. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

I don't like her wig.. :wtf:

why a wig that looks like a 90s hairstyle.. :lol:

retro mii? :awesome:

14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

At first I thought it was Paruru... :^^;:

15. pn.

pn. Kenkyuusei

the wig reminds me of aachans hairstyle :D

16. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Not going to lie I almost thought why was Paruru in a Miichan thread as well :D

17. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

grabbed a very heartwarming drawing from miichan's tieba..
    [​IMG]

18. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Other LOD caps. The wig that she used during a MC and at the Idol Nante Yobanaide performance,

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Rough translation: thank you for the chants and the warm welcoming. To the members and everyone thank you. Anyways, I'll do my best.

20. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

It's so good to see her, I miss her so much <3