1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: KKS - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

The issue here is that she's been put together with the kenkyuusei who need the training. They're the diamonds in the rough that at some point will have to hold up AKB's name. It's not an issue of fairness but appropriateness.

It would be another issue if they put Miichan in a different team. Of course that's not considered an option since that wouldn't be punishing her, but it would be less of a problem nonetheless.
    The problem lies with the nature of the kenkyuusei and the purpose of their stages. I believe that seeing the girls through to becoming idols is at the very heart and soul of AKB and its sister groups.

There's 82 members in AKB besides Miichan. How thoughtful to be making fun of a member that you just happen to not know. She has fans just as well.
    I doesn't matter who it is though. It could be any other kenkyuusei. It's slightly more worrying with Saho because she's already at a delicate age and hasn't been able to perform as much as the others in her generation due to school commitments (she performed more than three times as much as Miichan in 2012, but of course Saho doesn't have as many other jobs).

2. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

I agree it's inappropriate.. and it's management's bad judgement.. i just meant we can't expect them to be fair..

And I'm not making fun of her.. I really don't know any KKS from 12th gen and beyond, barely recognize their faces.. I'm actually gonna read up on Saho tonight.. :^^;: Sorry..

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Well I don't expect them to be fair with everything. Fairness is really relative anyway. I never really use that term since there'd be no end to that kind of discussion once started.

They should have simply suspended Miichan for a little while from at least the theater performances and get her out of the spotlight.
    The problem with the kenkyuusei right now is that there won't be enough for a show if they promote some of them. But once 15th gen comes in in March/April the situation's going to look different. So they could have had Miichan make her return at Budokan in April. Would be playing it safer than with the head-shaving drama.

No one is forcing you to. :lol: That's your freedom. It's not like you're the only one that doesn't know much about her. You should look up the 14th gens though. They're a wonderful bunch. Then again you're automatically going to see a lot of them if you want to see Miichan in shows from now on.

4. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

I'm still on 10th, 11th Gen and 12th (except those already in Team 4).. Basically all the newly promoted members.. :yikes: Woes of a newcomer..

5. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Not to stray too off-topic, but I agree with HRP in his 14th gen sentiments. They're by far my favorite gen since 9th [nod]

If nothing else, I'm excited to see Miichan performing with them.

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

Personally I'm more of 13th gen than 14, but I do like Kojima #3... :lol:

anyway,

I also agree with HRP as I am in KKS thread as well.

Even if there is a reason the management have to have Miichan perform this soon, I didn't expect to see her slotted for what, 6 consecutive KKS stages?

That was just way too many and way too soon.

Besides, the least they can do is to spread Miichan's appearance out a bit so all her stages don't come from the expense of Saho.

Sure, Miichan will need to learn more positions so it'll be tougher, but based on her experience and fact the demotion is suppose to be a punishment, wouldn't that also made more sense?

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Then you should be even more worried. Imagine that the management receives hundreds, perhaps thousands, of mails from angry fans claiming that they should be stricter with their handling of these cases...of course, the management can't fire her now because of the 'appartment affair', because they already punished her. But they could still fire her with the excuse that her second scandal (the one with Yukirin) deserves a 'supplementary treatment'... :hmm:
    I totally agree on that, it isn't fair to the kks...however, Miichan should't be the one to blame, but the management. It can be compared to the dissolution of team 4, they are (unfair) decisions the management takes and the members can do nothing about it.
    There's no need to apologize. This is Miichan's thread, not Saho's, and we aren't required to know all the members. Even if Miichan was the only member of the group we knew, even if we didn't care at all about the other members (as long as their actions didn't affect the whole group, obviously), it would still be ok (of course, that doesn't mean we're free to insult another member here just for fun). Besides, people seldom use the smily :^^;: to express mockery so I'm sure all the Gishies understood what you meant.

8. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

I wonder when Miichan will start blogging again... [think]

[hehe] I'm sure she's working her butt off right now with the other KKS.

9. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

reposting and sharing what HKun made..

KKS Stage on 050213 Miichan's Part. 5 songs + MC.
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEyMTg3Njc2.html[/youku]

also, reading the twitter repost on his weibo, Miichan changed her wig for today's (friday) performance.. :cute:

10. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

She did??? I'm excited to see what style she used today.

I hope she starts bloggging again soon too.

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

It'll take time for her to blog again. Maybe in a few weeks, she can safely blog again.

12. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

Reposting from HKun (as usual [hehe] ) *was only gonna put a couple, but since i'm at it, edited to add everything HKun posted*

Miichan's
    [​IMG]

Saho on Miichan..
    [​IMG]

Hirari's
    [​IMG]

Yuirii's
    [​IMG]

Ayaka's
    [​IMG]

Umetan's
    [​IMG]

Yuurin's
    [​IMG]

13. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

She looks great in the wig :). But.... if she wear wigs, doesn't it defeat the whole purpose of her hair shaving and her beautiful hair is now wasted???? [speechless]

Regarding her position in Team KKS, although I don't really her effect on the whole team, thinking positively, a position now is vacant and one KKS may soon be promoted :). And somehow I really admire Miichan' here. To stand on stage and really close to many people potentially dislike/hate you certainly requires lots of courage [clap] [clap]

14. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Seriously, the purpose of her shaving her hair is NOT wasted. She already "threw away" her most precious crown, the most important thing for any women. She's still "crownless" even if she wears a wigs. It'll take months for her to get her "crown" back.That's her self-punishment. On the other hand, be it in any public appearances she still needs hair even if it's a wigs since she's an idol. An idol without hair is just....awkward to be look at :^^;:

Zobs Heya buddy! [hi] Welcome back. Glad to see that you still check on Miichan's news from time to time :)

15. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Totally agree. She wanted to do something to remind herself of her mistake for a long time. But she also knows that her fans prefer her with hair on her head... [notme]

16. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Yeah. The seriousness of giving up her hair isn't lost because she's wearing a wig, and like everyone said, it's difficult to look at an idol who's bald.

I'm looking forward to the different styles she'll be trying out! [notme] Do you guys think when she finally does appear on a variety show she'll try on some weird wigs? :p :D

17. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

taken from: http://weibo.com/hopeiseverywhere

[​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]
    correct me if i were wrong about this pic

Miichan latest perfomance with Kenkyuusei.. but the 3 screenshots from bottom is old pict isn't?

18. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

HKun was actually also watching old performances... not just the KKS stage.. :lol:

19. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

so HKun is kind of try to comparing miichan appereances? hmm..

20. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I think the longer hair suits miichan better... the other hair was too wide for her face