Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    Re: KKS - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

what should I say? 18 is a good rank. It shows people still love Miichan
    Miichan's fans and supporters, thank you so much
    but I don't satisfy with this result. May be it because in my heart, I still want she'll make it in senbatsu with her friend or at least be center of UGs
    that why even I knew she'll drop, even thought I promised myself "Whatever her rank is, I still proud of my girl", I cried when her name was called
    But I realised that our Miichan has grown up. She didn't cry :D (or may be she held herself to not make us sad). That really made me happy <3 (and now she can say goodbye with wigs). I hope she will come back in the position that she belongs next time

And Gishes, this year we saw that Miichan was received a lot of votes from supporter who are not her fans . So may be next year will be tougher. Prepare to save money from now on :awesome:

about promotion, I'm confuse.
    1) It's seem team K need a sempai to guide kouhai. They have been in the same team with their sempais for only 1 year and Tomochin, Sayaka, Yuko will graduate soon. Have they gained a lot of experience?
    2) Mariko-sama is going to graduate next month and I'm sure Takamina will very lonely in team A:(
    3) On the other hand, I still want her to stay in team KKS a bit longer for young girls. Look at this year election's, you'll see only 9 girls of New Gens ranked (members from 9th+ gens, include Yuihan). I'm really worry for AKB's future :fp:

p/s:
    I'm sorry, Acchan's wotas but our absolute ace has a boyfriend now :hehe:

2. tsuru

tsuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  3. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Everyone, I'm so happy for her!! :cry2: :cry2:

More than anything I wanted her to show her gorgeous pixie cut and she did! I don't know if they let her, or if she asked, or how that was decided, but I was SO glad for it.

And I can't believe she got 18th!! As big, as recent, and as much of a fuss as everyone made about the 'international impact' of her scandal, I think her ranking was amazing and I can't wait to see her near the front of the Undergirls!

4. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Yep. About the result, i'm not fully satisfied. I want Miichan for senbatsu, and yes, UG Center at least. But 18 wasn't that bad, Miichan stand as the front man in the song. Next year i'll raise some money than i had this years so i can contribute more.

Well, this only decide the line up for one song afterall.

Next, i want Miichan to get promoted back soon. And i hope it's Team B. I don't know why, but Team B just suitable for her image. The Dome Concert is not a bad bet.

I'm glad to have sasshi as the center, i want miichan do the same as sasshi did (yes, about how she managed the scandal into a joke too lol), and Miichan have Kousagi Dojo show what her got as the MC, as long as i know, Sasshi is being quite successful with hakata hyakatten.

Anyway.. i found it on tumblr.. the words burn me up! :XD:
    [​IMG]

YEAAAA... ONE MORE YEAR FOR 6th SENBATSU HAHAHA.. HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, MINNA!!! CHEERS!!! n :XD:

5. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

^
    Maybe Team A or K since Mariko is graduating and Takamina will be lonely. Or team K because team K is kinda falling apart.

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you! [clap] Yes, she's her mom, I can guarantee that. ;)

Mmm...many of the old members are leaving...I wonder what Miichan thinks about it... :(

7. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

I'm proud of her and her rank <3... in my heart she deserves better but we can handle this, right???
    She was so mature, I love her. Her parents are always the sweetest :D

Now that Mariko is leaving, I just want no3b to graduate together u.u

8. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki

That would be the most beautiful thing. :cry2: And so the 1st gen can go out with a bang, like Persona but without the guns and drama and stuff. :D

9. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

755 votes short of being undergirls center.. :cry:

Miichan appeared in Ariyoshi AKB..
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY3OTQ4NTgw.html[/youku]

Miichan's thank you speech..
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY4MjQ3MzUy.html[/youku]

wMinami..
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/9e78935cjw1e5h4w8p24rj20sg0mwdld.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/53c725d2jw1e5gxyvod3jj20i60acjtm.jpg

and, in case anyone wants the tv version, here's the link.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY4MzU0MjIw.html

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

Miichan!!!!!! I find I have no words to express the conflicting emotions I feel. I am crushed you could not make Media Senbatsu. But I am happy that you still ranked quite high. And I am proud, so very proud, of the way you carried yourself. The dignity, determination, and courage you showed left me in awe of you. And though my tears when you were first called were tears of frustration, your steadfast resolve had me crying tears of happyness for you in no time. I will be honored to see you helping to lead the Undergirls for this upcoming single.

p.s. I think it is time to lose the wigs. Real Miichan is the BEST Miichan! ;)

11. karles48

I hope someone translates the speech and uploads it. I've read comments saying it was heartbreaking... :cry:

12. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

So proud of Miichan, and her placing. I think she'll do a great job in UG.
    I loved seeing her mum and dad with her and Miichans' beaver toy. It was so cute, I couldn't stop smiling. :blush:

13. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

So proud of Miichan doing this well regardless of the general negativity towards her from the bulk of the fandom. Well done Miichan fans. ヾ(ToT)ノ
    For Miichan to do the impossible!
    Please vote for her even more! (grats karles senpai for finally getting to vote this year T_T)

Please don't graduate anytime soon, I haven't met you yet. [sweat]

And please more no3b too! :cry:
    The flagship of Imperial AKB!

Generally disappointed with all the results this year but I guess that's the changing trend... just too many idols I don't care about...

But... I'm so sorry Miichan for this year... too broke _| ̄|○

Ahh... and dayum, Miichan is so rocking that short hair~! :awesome:

14. AimaChan

AimaChan Kenkyuusei

Haha, that was my work :) :) :) :) :) I was really inspired by her and friendship of the 1st gen-members. When Minami's name was called out, they all were glad for her , i saw, that they really were worrying about her during the Elections :)
    I hope, Miichan will take captain place of Mariko, but it's too early..As i've already said, we need time :) :) :)

15. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

16. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

When I was watching and Miichan's name was announced, I was pretty unhappy. She's the only first gen member outside of senbatsu, and she looked pretty upset when her name was announced. But I'm feeling better about it now :)

18's still a great rank considering everything that's happened this year, and Sasshi's had a lot longer to recover from her issues than Miichan did. And she was very brave and gave a great speech, so we can all be proud of her.

Miichan will be Senbatsu Centre next year. Definitely! <3

(Also, what was with the annoying commentators on the YouTube stream? Was there any way to turn those guys off? I had to try and tune them out so I could concentrate on the actual election...)

17. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Graduate? No. Please. I know Kojima haruna probably will soon graduated from AKB but, i don't wanna see Miichan graduate, at least, not this soon. 2 or 3 more years perhaps?

@ AimaChan: Great Job! :chuffed:

Anyway, anyone here have the cutted scene when miichan get called on yestersay senyou? :/

18. karles48

[hi5]
    Great :approve: Maybe a bit optimistic...but great...
    Agree...and my respect for Takamina is growing more and more... [clap]
    PS: I guess that's what we could call "Miichan's style" (socks, sneakers and nothing on her hair...she didn't go unnoticed, indeed... :hehe: )

19. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The only way I could make it work was by using earbuds and taking the right ear out. I think it was split into two audio channels so that way I only heard the MC (and English translation, since that was the feed I was watching). It eliminated the commentators almost entirely for me.

During my rewatch I have been watching the Japanese version (I don't even know if there is an English one on the YouTube? haven't checked) but it takes out about 85% about of what I can hear from the commentators on that version. Not quite as effective but extremely helpful.

Also... that's a gorgeous pic of Miichan up there. ^^^ So pretty, I'm just blown away.

20. karles48

At first I watched the 'English' version, but it was quite annoying so I decided to watch the Japanese version until the speeches...but when I wanted to watch again the English one I found out that both versions were in Japanese... :confused:
    PS: From the thread about the sousenkyo... [hehe]