Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    Re: KKS - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

It's a little off topic so I put my rely on a spoiler tags
    Sasshi's case is a bit difference. For more detial, here is an article I found. The writer points out factors leaded to Sasshi's victory this year
    http://allthingsjpop.wordpress.com/...eneral-elections-reactions-to-sashiharas-win/
    Back to Miichan world
    Miichan updated her G+
    source: https://plus.google.com/117969078380051083862/posts/1Cots8DBGhm
    her voice became hoarse? Is she sick? :(

Found this yesterday
    [​IMG]
    http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/152170/

I guest I have to ask for Neve's translation again. ( sorry to keep bother you) :^^;:

2. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina

In the sense, i was thinking (hoping) that Miichan's hard work to earn her place in AKB once again can fuel her on and lead her into the top #10. Sometimes you gotta take one step back to press 2 steps on, and i think Miichan can do it.

3. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

I'm waiting for that article translation too.. [hehe] Neve-san.. onegaisimasu! [hehe]

@ maskedapple: And i think she is already have a good start, being in 18th place is not bad at all. [hehe]

4. ReiBean

ReiBean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

WHOA THOSE SHOES!

5. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

6. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Haha! Sorry, I've had a busy weekend. I might not be able to do a full translation, because there's a lot of Miichan to translate, but I'll do a summary tomorrow evening.

Wow, those shoes are incredible ^^;
    I hope her voice gets better soon!

7. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Take it easy Neve! Summary? wasn't bad idea! At least we understand what she talk about. [hehe]
    Hahahaha... Miichan seriously doesn't need those wig anymore, and i prefer, she should keep the hairstyle, she is handsome! lot more than Sae! (no offence, sae is handsome, too lol) [hehe]

Anyway, found this on tumblr:
    [​IMG]
    Lol, the beaver is 19 years old since Miichan Mama and Papa bought it. lol

.....i'm touched...

Because i don't have anything left from my childhood lol.

8. ReiBean

ReiBean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

^ AAHHHH SO CUTE ♥

lol me either. i lost everything.

9. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454

a summary is enough for me
    And you don't have to hurry, Neve. Translate them whenever you can ;)

10. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

HEY GUYS! THIS WILL MAKE YOUR HEART SKIP A BEAT!!! :cute: :cute: :cute:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I was afraid that I would never see Miichan x Milky moments ever again, but I was wrong :hehe:
    I'm happy to see my girls together. Just need some new pictures of them together :^O^:

EDIT: YES! I got both of them to work! I uploaded them to another site. Sorry for any inconveniences :^^;:

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

...or start racing... :cute: Thank you!!

12. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

So cuuute, I have my stuffed animals from childhood too, It really must be a precious thing.

I knoooooow!! that video has lot's of Miichan fan service with the girls *3*

13. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

LOL that kiss. LOL that flip. LOL Milky face and especially the smile. Love it. XD

14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

From Yuko's thread (courtesy of gideon123)
    "Entry No. 2

After the handshake event ended,
    I went out to eat with this chick
    We chat together at fixed intervals

Minegishi Minami
    "
    [​IMG]

PS: that shirt killed me... :^^;:

15. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

I love the relationship between Miichan and Yuko, I'm glad they're still the same.
    ITARY, XDDDD

16. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Oh wow, that shirt ^^;

Okay, finally, an evening where I don't have commitments. Let's translate some Miichan!

Starts off with Miichan's summary of the elections. Nothing we don't already know, so let's start with the interview of Miichan at night with a silly hat. She says that the election was hard, but that having received a ranking gave her a feeling of things being reset.

122 days before the election, we've got the first shot of Miichan when her hair is really short. She says maybe it's the first time she's appeared on television in that form. She also says that she wants to convey the feeling that a 'new start' doesn't mean returning to the person she was before. Now we've got the audition shot from when she was 12 years old. She's really changed, hasn't she? She talks about her first theatre performance being her 'start line'. Then we see some shots of the old elections. She says that thanks to everyone, she was able to enter Senbatsu every time. She thinks she would have regretted it if she hadn't entered this one.

Then we move on to Kousagi Dojo. She says that she was nervous to be the main MC with Terry. Finally we get to her scandal, and she talks about shaving her head to make up for it. (For anyone interested, she uses the word 'shazai' for apology instead of the normal 'ayamaru'. I hadn't heard it before, but it's a combination of the character for gratitude and the character for crime.)

And we're finally back to the interview of her with very short hair that was shot in March. She says they're renting the studio because she thinks she's ready to talk. At the start of the next interview, Terry says that whether she quits AKB48 isn't something that's decided by Miichan, but something that's decided by the fans. Miichan & Terry decide that she should do her best for the next election so that the fans can decide it. They talk about how the fans are still supporting her, and she says that nothing like the scandal will ever happen again. She mentions the other members, and how they supported her. When she was panicking by herself, the other members, and especially Sasshi contacted her.

[We're at the pink screen 10 minute mark with Sasshi's profile, if you're following along]

There's rather a cute extended metaphor here (unless I'm just mistranslating ^^;). She says that it felt like her heart was in a forest where rain was falling. When she called Sasshi, Sasshi told her that sometime, the rain would stop. She says that she's very grateful to everyone who supported her through this time, and she won't forget it. A bit later, she says that she wants to believe in... I think believe in her growth over the last seven years. Now we're at the appeal comment. Wow, I'm not even half way through yet, haha. I might speed up a bit.

Preliminary results... there are bits of her reply where she speaks really fast, and however much I listen to it, I can't quite catch the exact meaning of what she's saying. Basically, she was relieved, though! When they asked what she thought of her 26th rank (in the prelims) she says it wasn't a sense of happiness or sadness, but more of being relieved of her troubles.

The next shots are of when they went to Nissan Stadium for a rehearsal before the elections. She says it feels like time has passed slowly coming up to the elections, but the rehearsal makes it feel like they're finally almost there. She says that whatever the result of the election, she expects that she'll be able to walk down a new path.

At the Nissan Stadium concert. She says it's the first time that a girl band has performed there in front of 70,000 people, and that they did 41 songs over 2.5 hours. She says it made her feel like she didn't want to run away. She says that from the first name that was called, she was waiting to her "Team Kenkyuusei". The peak of her feeling was when they started calling the places from 30. She says after her speech that although she didn't enter Senbatsu, this result meant more to her than the previous one.

Wow, Terry's voice is difficult to translate. He isn't saying very complicated things, but he randomly speeds up and slows down :p. I think what he said is basically that Miichan's 18th place happened literally because of the 'mercy' of the fans. But now a new era is coming for AKB, and who knows what will happen next year.

At the end, she says that as a result of the elections, her feelings have cleared, and she wants to treasure her fans more. We finish with her announcing the different groups.

And we're done! In quite a lot of the interviews, they were saying similar things over and over (like "I'm grateful to the fans" and "I want to try my best" and "it's a new start" got said a lot), so I skipped over those bits, but I think I got most of the rest of it. Hope you enjoyed watching/reading ^^

17. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

@Neve: Thank you so much for the summary. I think she has grown a lot, I'm so proud of her :inlove:

18. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ thank you sooooooo much :blush:

She does sound more grown up. I like the direction she's going. The only thing I'm puzzled about is if her friendships with Mayuyu and Yukirin is still alive... I do really hope they're still friends.

19. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where is this capture from?
    [​IMG]

20. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

No problem ^_^

^ It's from near the end of the Kousagi Dojo episode that I translated a few posts ago. Around the 20-21 minute mark, I think.