Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Am I the only one that thinks that Miichan never liked being an idol? I feel like something happened to her, and she just doesn't have the same interest like she had before. I think its time for her to graduate, and find her own path. I think something with kids would be good, because she seemed really happy when she was a KKS, and now as Team 4 captain.

2. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

I think she does like being an Idol, but her time is near. AKB48 is supposed to be a place to grow, and I think she's quite ready. I'm just afraid of not having news of her everyday like I do now :cccc

3. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I don't think she'll make it into the entertainment world. She has nothing backing her up. No solo career, not much acting under her belt, the one thing that would maybe (maybe) keep her afloat is No3b, but that is only if they become something outside of AKB. I'm not saying this because I hate her (I obviously adore her), but I don't see her making it big in the entertainment industry.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You forget that Miichan is a very capable Variety persona. And I belive she would excel as a talk show host.

5. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    This is true, but you also how to remember how sketchy the entertainment industry in Japan is. Lets talk Acchan for a minute. When Acchan was in AKB48, she was at the top, she was one of the most popular (if not the most popular member in akb48), but when she graduated she lost some of her fans, and she ended up falling from the top to maybe top middle, if not middle. I'm not saying that Miichan couldn't do it, I'm just saying shes going to have to work hard as heck to do it.

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't agree. She has showed her acting skills (Mendol, Majisuja Gakuen...), her own singing skills (performing solo songs), that she's good at speaking (MCs) and that she can easily take part in tv programs (or even be the host). I don't know if her solo career will be successful, but she's one of the members who has proved that she can fit in almost anything related to the entertaining world.

7. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Again... COMPARING HER TO THE OTHER AKB48 MEMBERS, she has stuff that is lacking. Even Takamina, and Kojiharu have more stuff under their belt then she does. I'm not saying she shouldn't go for a solo career. I'm just saying she is going to have rough time getting started in one. This is all. I'm not bashing, or hating on her. I'm saying what I see happening.

8. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

@Rainabow

Miichan has been on a lot of variety shows recently. Mii_gohan shares a lot of her screencaps and sometimes even clips -> http://weibo.com/u/2658702172

Unlike the corporate world, artistes really doesn't require a portfolio.. they need luck, opportunities, agencies who understand where they can best shine, and directors and producers who can see how they add value to their product.

Hard work is also a must, no matter how smooth an artiste's career is. Miichan put in as much or even more hard work than many others.

Miichan is undoubtedly loved by the entertainment industry. If we are going to compare her to other AKB48 members, she's one of the few who appear on variety shows the most (Sasshi being the other. Kawaei Rina's variety fame is on the rise too.) She may not have a stable show to appear on as a co-host or as a regular like Sasshi, but that's not what she is sought after for anyway. Miichan and Sasshi is two different types of variety persona.

I can understand your worry for her. We're just trying to tell you to not worry because Miichan has what it takes to survive the industry :banana:

So let's see. Luck: Check. Opportunites: Check. Agency: Check. People Relationship: Check.

Lastly, Acchan didn't fall at all, she's still pretty sought after in the movie industry. She may have less news (typical for actors and solo artistes) but when she does, they're big.

9. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Okay... I really hope it ends up working that way.

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She'd do great as a comedian, too. IDK, she just has that aura.

11. Muhammad

Muhammad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    i found this.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    what do you think?

12. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I AGREE COMPLETELY WITH THIS. She has the ability to make people laugh, and smile.

13. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

That's such a lovely performance, but at the same time, my heart breaks every time I see it... It was just when Miichan was going through the worst time. If I had been Takamina or Nyan I wouldn't have stand it.

@Rainabow if it makes you more at ease, take a look at Miichan schedule for June and early July under the spoiler, and this is just what it's confirmed so far

06/06 26:00~ ?AKB48 明日の総選挙を完全予想!徹底討論SP(フジテレビ)
    06/07 14:30~ ★ AKB48 37thシングル 選抜総選挙(味の素スタジアム)
    06/07 16:30~ AKB48 37thシングル 選抜総選挙 完全生中継(BSスカパー!)
    06/07 17:00~ 第6回選抜総選挙生放送SP(フジテレビ)
    06/07 18:30~ 第6回選抜総選挙生放送SP(フジテレビ)。
    06/07 23:30~ ?AKB48SHOW #32(NHK BSプレミアム)……総選挙生放送SP
    06/08 17:00~ 大島優子 卒業コンサート in 味の素スタジアム(味の素スタジアム)
    06/08 18:56~ シルシルミシルさんデー特別版「くりぃむしちゅーの超!怒られた発表会」(テレビ朝日)……出演確定、指原24時間と同日の収録
    06/08 22:30~ ノースリーブスの週刊ノースリー部(ニッポン放送)
    06/09 17:45~ 「大島優子 卒業公演」(AKB48劇場)
    06/09 19:00~ HEY!HEY!HEY!特別篇 さよなら大島優子AKB48ラストステージ生中継SP(フジテレビ)……出演確定、メンバー100人参加
    06/13 DVD「AKB48単独 春コン in 国立競技場 -思い出は全部ここに捨てていけ-」発売(AKS)
    06/14 DVD「女子高警察1巻」「女子高警察2巻」発売(フジテレビ)
    06/15 22:30~ ノースリーブスの週刊ノースリー部(ニッポン放送)
    06/16 24:03~ UTAGE!(TBS)……出演確定、まゆゆ、みぃちゃん、さっしー
    06/18 25:59~ 浜ちゃんが!(日テレ)……読売テレビの翌々週放送、「おむすびのGABA」でロケ
    06/22 22:30~ ノースリーブスの週刊ノースリー部(ニッポン放送)
    06/29 22:30~ ノースリーブスの週刊ノースリー部(ニッポン放送)
    07/04 「Documentary of AKB48 The time has come 少女たちは、今、その背中に何を想う?」公開
    07/12 12:00~ ?THE MUSIC DAY 音楽のちから 2014(日テレ)……AKB48出演はほぼ確定

Miichan has not been in the theater for almost a month becouse of her schedule too. She may not be popular with the wotas, but she's very known in Japan.

In other news, Mii Papa has an G+ account now! Go follow him, he has some of Miichan pictures, lol
    https://plus.google.com/111014066668852742724

Love Machine in UTAGE:

14. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Do you know how much that eased my worries? A lot. Thank you. I've been freaking out over her for months now seeing what goes on with AKB48 members, and I couldn't stand it if she ended up just randomly disappearing like so many other idols do. So thank you for taking off that burden even if its just a little.

Anyone ready for the Senbatsu election?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
  15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    YESH!!!! May Miichan climb high as all the clouds from her prelim rank!:awesome:

16. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I am so scared... I hope she gets back into Senbatsu, but I would lover her as undergirl center as well! I just want to see her smile, and laugh. I don't want to see her cry. Not today. I'm already nervous, and scared.

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Sousenkyo is terrifyingggggg... HHHHHH... but really, any claims that she would do bad outside of AKB are kind of a little moot. Wasn't she the AKB Queen of Variety anyway?

18. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Eh? I thought that was Sasshi. I just got laughed at for saying I will cry if Miichan doesn't rank well. :/ It hurts just a little bit, but to be honest, I really wish Sousenkyo would stop. It really drives me mad, and I'm pretty sure it hurts the girls mental state in a way. They work so hard, and then more then half of them don't rank, and it huts. I wish there were ranks for ever single one of them. I know it will never happen, but still.

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I know that feeling ):

20. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Do you know where I can watch it so I can feel my heart get ripped out when Miichan doesn't get Undergirl Center, or Senbatsu?