Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

(2021/12/8) Minami Minegishi's Colourful Othello of the radio station Nippon Cultural Broadcasting.

if the video does not show watch the video here

#10 Kajitabi Free presents NON STYLE and Minegishi Minami's Freestyle Journey

• Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan visited Nyna-nyan's her lip to café ... and she was not alone :)
    =====================
    本日オープンHer lip toの限定カフェにお邪魔しました。お洒落して出かけて美味しいものを食べるって格別だよな〜って思い出させてくれる素晴らしい空間でした「可愛くできたから来てくれてうれし〜♡」って、苦労なんて見せずにサラッというにゃんにゃんが相変わらずかっこよかったです!
    --------------------------------------
    I visited the limited cafe of Her lip to which is open today. It was a wonderful space that reminded me that it's special to go out fashionably and eat delicious food "I'm glad you came because I was cute ~ ♡ ", without showing any difficulty The sara-nyan-nyan was still cool!
    --------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

That almost looks like an album cover!! .... can't we have an no3b christmas single? .... you already have the cover now ;)

(Miichan is wearing the dress she was looking at a week ago, when nyan-nyan was btw wearing it)

ow, they also somewhat recreated Miichan graduation shoot ;)
    [​IMG]

ow, I'm not the only one who thought it looked like an album cover :)
    https://twitter.com/taka4848mina/status/1469556794804834306
    ==============
    階段で写真撮る時ジャケ写みたいになりそう!!ってテンション上がったけど、私のポジションちょっと変じゃない?www
    ------------------------
    When you take a picture on the stairs, it looks like a jacket! !! I got excited, but my position is a little strange, isn't it? www
    ------------------------
    On the contrary ... Takamina looks lovely imho
    (and you could almost conclude from this that Takamina would not mind a no3b single ;) But it think especially nyan-nyan is just too busy to do that)

Anyway ... it's always goot to see those three together

and ... video by M&S staff
    https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1469635209633349637

Miichan was a guest on 'Hidetaka Kano's song story Kingdom'

and I guess Miichan also saw the resemblance of the big silver 1 .... or maybe it's just my twisted mind :/

22:00 JST Documentary face off awards
    which was a life stream, but they removed it

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's instagram
    [​IMG]
    =========================
    One day, before practice, we visited Her lip to cafe.
    I think it's such a shame that it's limited...
    The first photo was taken by Nyan Nyan, but she said "so cute! It's funny. The space was perfect, the clothes were Her lip to, and the boots were a birthday present from Nyannyan, so I'm pretty sure it was the pose.
    Next time, I'll try to pose in a more stylish way!
    --------------------------------------------

Personally I don't care much for stylish ... I just want to see the joy they always show whenever they are together :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    M&S twitter
    https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1470731344410193923
    ==============
    This week's OA list ~
    Tonight, we will face off against Mr. Sashihara on Fuji TV's "Humanity Reveal Game Rondo -RONDO-" ︎ It's midnight, but Mii-chan's psychological warfare? Brain battle? Please take a look
    President Kojima will come to tomorrow's Nippon Cultural Broadcasting "Colorful Othello" Wow!
    The photo is M & S Three Sisters @ Her lip to cafe
    -------------------------
    [​IMG]
    No3b are sisters now ;)

btw, there was an explanation of the rules of the Fuji TV show with sasshii ..... and it was way over my paygrade :)
    it's a sort of card game ... the part I saw the contestants seem to confess (their love?) to one of the other 4 contestants
    [​IMG]
    Sasshii ended up with 2 hearts (one by Miichan) and Miichan 1 (by Sasshii)
    that meant Sasshii got the opportunity to propose to one of the others ... and she chose Miichan
    [​IMG]

but in the end that meant Sasshii's team won

I do like seeing Sasshii and Miichan in one program ... they complement each other

someone uploaded part of the behind the scenes of Yuko's last theatre performance on YT, the members taking two-shots
    [​IMG]
    Yuko and Miichan ... :inlove:

later there's Yuko and Maeda Ami .... one of the members I've always really liked and never quite got why she didn't do better.

Miichan's radio show with Nyan-nyan

Miichan gets visibly happy around the 28 minute mark when Nyan-nyan appears :)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan will be a guest on Jin Katagiri show "My Art Theater Special Edition" on new years day.

https://nordot.app/844112179691765760?c=754930041007030272

Jin Katagiri is the one who played Miichan's husband in those three commercials earlier this year

Miichan in 'Documentary Season 10 Distribution Commemorative Documentary Awards'

[​IMG]

funny thing, her team mates are New York, the owarai duo that lost to the Renacchi Miichan duo in that variety sketch show earlier this year, the guy with the blond hair was visibly annoyed when that happened, the other one just flabbergasted :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Second part of Miichan on 'Hidetaka Kano's song story Kingdom'

she maps out her relationships ... I can't read the text describing the relations, but the bubble to the left has takamina and nyan-nyan (ファミリ - Family),
    the bubble to the right has Sasshii (she says 同い年 - same year, I can't make out what she wrote, o, it's
    親友 - close friend), she later adds 'ライバル’ - rival
    then left bottom is Nishino Miki (妹 - younger sister)
    Left top is Lili Franky, next to that Mitz Mangrove

exterme right: Acchan, Tomochin, Mariko (いとこ - cousins)

top right: You-san, who must be Yukiko Ehara, who Miichan must have met on Downtown for sure (the label is 神 (kami) .... that's one of those kanji that looks like two kanji :/ )

label for the three bubbles right bottom is 兄 older brother ...
    Miichan first added the members of NON-STYLE
    The she later on she added Bad Boys
    (and mentions 坊主 Bōzu ... so that must have had to do with that poor Sata-san also had to wear a wig for some time due to Miichan's dramatic haircut)

The host seems duly impressed with the people Miichan is friends with, especially Lili Franky and YOU-san

I'm not sure if Miichan would have added him, but bottom left is Aki-P (実父 - father)

btw .. I think Miichan just ran out of whiteboard :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • For Kojiharu and Takamina, she wrote "Family" (using the English word).
    • For Sasshi, she wrote "close friend / rival".
    • Then she put Lily Frankie as "dad" and Mitz Mangrove as "mum" - I know Lily's connection with Miichan, but I'm not sure how/where Miichan worked together with Mitz
    • For "older brother," she put Ishida Akari from the comedy duo NON STYLE, Sata Masaki from the Bad Boys and Yoshimura - I'm not sure who the last one is
    • Nishino Miki got the label "little sister"
    • YOU-san got the label "God" (legend), someone Miichan aspires to be. Although it's true that her full name is Ehara Yukiko, she is always referred to only as YOU. I was actually going to correct you then but then I looked her up and realised that's her full name [hehe] It's just not really used as much
    • For Aki-P, she put "real father", who had entrusted Miichan into the care of Lily.
    • For Acchan, Tomochin and Mariko-sama, she put "cousins."
    • As "Master (provisional)," she put the actor and singer Kano Eiko.

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    hey, I was still editing ! ;)

but ... you're faster then I am ... :( Still Danke Vielmals:)

From what I understand Mitz was pretty mean to Miichan on a TV show years back ... and Miichan responded with kindness .... and somehow after after that they bonded.
    (Maybe that's Miichan's real big talent, making real friends)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan was guest on another YouTube channel

はじめんの恋愛番組始まります。【峯岸みなみを深掘り?】
    Hajime's love program begins. We're going to dig deep into Minami Minegishi.

and Miichan just announced she'll be doing a fan club live stream at 20:00 JST, which is basically now.
    (she's having a quick dinner at the M&S office)

Ow, I guess it's almost Christmas
    [​IMG]

Miichan & NON-STYLE radio show today as well

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    and another YT video with Miichan on the 'Hidetaka Kano's song story Kingdom' channel

this time it has a duet
    A Whole New World from Aladdin(?)

(I think Miichan started a bit to high ... but went lower on the second verse she sang)

• Like Like x 3
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    New YouTube video ...

Miichan complains about herself drinking too much and snacking too much ... and gaining weight.
    So she does a 'perfect day'

I watched the first part, imho Miichan maybe gained some weight, but she's still in a great shape, but that's just my opinion

btw, I don't think many people go to the office .... to play a switch dance game ;)
    (she either lost the audio, or forgot to turn on the mike during that section)
    She played on 'hard', but it seemed to me it was too easy for her ;) let's face it, she danced UZA and Beginner (and her fans still want her to do 'ne mo ha mo rumor' )

(and yeah, that was an infomercial ;) )

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's instagram
    [​IMG]
    Mariko-sama responded

• Like Like x 4
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1476841902041612292
    ======================
    2021年もお世話になりました。みんなのおかげでとてもいい形でAKB48を卒業することができ、その勢いに乗って色々なことに挑戦させてもらいました。世の中はまだ元通りにはならないけど充実の1年を過ごさせてもらえて感謝です。いっぱい支えてくれて本当にありがとうございました。印象的なお仕事4枚!
    ----------------------------------------
    Thank you for your support in 2021. Thanks to everyone, I was able to graduate from AKB48 in a very good way, and I was able to take on the momentum and take on various challenges. The world hasn't been restored yet, but I'm grateful to have had a fulfilling year. Thank you so much for your support. 4 impressive jobs!
    ----------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I just rewatched the disastrous 'Lucky Girl Ranking 2013' ... one thing I should note is that the palm reader did say Miichan would be perfect as a film director .... so he wasn't all wrong ;)

btw, I like the interaction between Miichan and Maika in both the making of the =LOVE MV videos, Maika quizzing Miichan about how it is to be on Dokkiri GP (it's most likely initially about the dokkiri at Miichan's gradcon, but Miichan also mentions 'bungee' so its not just about that episode)

for 2022 ... personally I would like to see Miichan direct an AKB MV (for a coupling song) but I suspect management doesn't realise the amount of buzz that might create ( shukipi has 4 milllion+ views, weekend citron is nearing the 2 million ).
    I'm sure most of the craftsmanship is due to her co-director, but together they produced two solid MVs

ow ... and it's Mii-day today (the 31st) ;)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's new year message on instagram:
    ============================
    021年が終わりますねぇ...
    最高の形でAKB48を卒業できたことが今年一番の出来事でした。支えてくれたファンの皆さん、力を貸してくれた仲間達、あの景色を思い出すだけでどんなことでも頑張れるパワーをくれます。
    コロナ禍でまだまだ思う通りにいかない大変な日々が続いていますが、来年も目の前のことに全力で取り組んでいきたいと思います。
    いっぱいいっぱいお世話になりました!
    本当にありがとう〜
    --------------------------------------------------
    Year 021 is coming to an end...
    Being able to graduate from AKB48 in the best way possible was the best thing that happened to me this year. The fans who supported me, the friends who lent me their strength, just remembering that scenery gives me the power to do my best in any situation.
    I'm still having difficult days because of the Corona disaster, but I will do my best to tackle the things in front of me next year.
    Thank you so much for all your help!
    Thank you so much!
    --------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

(I'd like to point out what a technical flawless shot that is ... shot wide open with the focus on the parts that matter)

the pre-program to Ariyoshi's Winter Vacation
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1234y1z7uH

now there's someone to be jealous about ;)
    [​IMG]

It's funny how these programs are more like seeing a bunch of friends having a good time than just some TV program.
    The last few regular episodes of UTAGE had the same vibe.

here's the complete episode
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1744y1E7aX

Miichan appears at around the 1:27 mark (nyan-nyan a bit earlier)
    Btw ... quads and Miichan don't mix :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  17. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

(2022/1/5) Minami Minegishi's Colourful Othello of the radio station Nippon Cultural Broadcasting.

• Like Like x 2
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan just posted this in the fanclub:
    今日は千と千尋の神隠し見た。 あんまり意味わかんないけどいい作品だよなぁおやすみ
    Today I saw Spirited Away. I don't really know what it means, but it's a good work. good night

My reaction: :shocku: you haven's seen Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi yet???? I'm shocked ... shocked I tell you, it's only 20 years old ;)

Otoh, Takamina mentioned last year that she finished the Attack on Titan manga's .... she was in the live adaptation, playing Sean Bean! :)

19. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ

just found this in my recommended section Minegishi Minami's trajectory! A meritorious person who continued to support the group as the last first-gen in manga style.
    From this, I learned her biggest supporter was her grandmother who pushed her to keep going and her mother was the one that recommended her to audition and that she was born in the Itabashi City section in Tokyo :)

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, that's kinda funny. kaznax (a member of the Miichan fanclub who is a steady stream of information about Miichan's media appearances) just mentioned Studio48 as a source to check which members sung which part in AKB singles
    There was a program about a year ago about Itabashi City featuring Miichan and her mom, she grew up in one of those huge high-rise blocks and her mom and dad's tearoom is nearby on the other side of the railway line.
    Mii-mama is always kinda cute by how shy she is, not at all used to the spotlight
    the program might still be somewhere on Bilibili, I mentioned it in the past
    What the video kinda missed is that Miichan auditioned for Hello Project Kids! and failed that audition
    And the rumour was that she would have failed the AKB audition as well if she hadn't had the same birthday as TGSK (but I think that's just made up, just like Takamina was chosen because she's 1.48 and had 48 in her birthdate)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 2