1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Behind the scenes of the making of the S-Cawaii issue

if the video does not show watch the video here

I've seen those pics of Miichan with Erii before, Miichan doted over her like Mayuyu did over NakoMiku :)

Btw, that was a rickety ladder for those overhead shots for the cover ..... :/

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Being 29 .... and looking like a 16 year old ...
    [​IMG]
    source: https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1532730160759246850

Miichan was a guest on the Saraba Seishun no Hikari Official Youtube Channel

it features a game of fill in the blanks with (mostly not very flattering) statements about Miichan
    [​IMG]
    "The makeup is amazing, but the shape of the nose is disappointing" .... :/

To be honest I think Miichan is so used to negative comments online that she's able to not let it get to her, and instead turn it around and use it in variety
    (though that must still hurt, but she must be reading a lot of positive comments online as well, I regularly come across comments saying she gets prettier with age)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Just learned in Sayonara Mouri-san that Miichan was not allowed to change her hairstyle the first year or so ....

well, you could say she made up for that later on ... ;)

btw, pretty sure if this was mentioned in 2014 or so with older members or more Minegishi Team 4 members around one of them would have made exactly that remark

I kinda liked the big hair she had back then, but it's kinda bound to that period of AKB, more members wore their hair like that, nowadays it would look dated

Miichan went fishing
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1533445421653037057

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From a local channel:

• Like Like x 1
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    That officer popping out from behind to hand the placard to that mascot :)

and another (somewhat longer) video
    https://www.tvk-kaihouku.jp/news_wall/post-10353.php

Miichan's twitter
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1534882269411696640
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It seems that the same day Miichan posted the pic of her having caught a fish, Tetsuya also tweeted about having been fishing, so the conclusion was/is that they were together ...
    it seems that normally hinting at a relation like that (which apparently is called 'smelling', but that might be a translation error) is frowned upon, but as Miichan relationship is common knowledge by now the reactions are positive according to this article
    https://nordot.app/908110346251239424?c=470993718964667489
    Tetsuya's twitter post
    https://twitter.com/TO_TETSUYA/status/1533448756112150528
    I guess the person he was referring to was Miichan and he prepared the fish
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (ow, they are wearing the same jacket ;) I guess that settles it)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  8. UntilYou_FindMe

UntilYou_FindMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I've finally been able to post and which place is better than my kami-oshi's thread to start my stage48 experience:cute:

I've been enjoying so much miichan content since I came back to the fandom, showing how much of an all rounder she really is!

• Like Like x 1
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video:

• Like Like x 2
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan was mentioned in an interview with Naachan
    source: https://qjweb.jp/feature/72064/?mode=all

It's interesting that Naachan concluded she had no personality, beside being serious, as that's something she shared with some other very popular members, and, unlike some of them, managed to overcome.
    Naachan has become a lot more interesting since she learned to loosen up

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami

Naachan is seriously so adorable, the leader of the Minegishi Children basically... She names Miichan every time she can and looks at her like she hang the stars in the sky whenever they had a stage together, definitely the definition of cuteness

Speaking of which, yesterday I was watching some LODs and concerts and it got me wondering... Do you guys know how many 48g members have sung "Watashi wa Watashi" with or without Miichan?

So far I've seen Zukky, Kuranoo Narumi, Yuiri and Yahagi Moeka singing it solo and others like Yukirin and Nishino Miki singing it in a duet with Miichan. (Obviously not including the group performance they did at Miichan's graduation theater performance)

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest I've seen only the version at Miki-chan's graduation performance at the theatre, with Miichan being there as support

Watashi wa Watashi is such a personal song imho, written with Miichan's doubts and struggles in mind, to me it's kinda weird hearing someone else sing it, especially if it's a member with a push (although I won't say Miichan never got pushed)
    But it's specifically about falling behind your peers ... and that's why it fit Miki ... and not so much others

Btw, I think the same goes for Mata Aeru Hi Made

Seijun Philosophy however .... I still have the feeling it's partly a joke played by Aki-P on Miichan :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    You're right, it does feel weird to hear it sang by other people, but I liked how Yuiri did it for her concert saying it was because she really admires Miichan
    I'm totally a sucker for hearing my beloved Oshi being honored by her juniors, not gonna lie:cute:
    For Narumi, she sang it as a part of Team 8's 3rd stage, but (I think it was the Shonichi?) she cried after singing it, so it made me look past it

Mata Aeru Hi Made is honestly such a good song, staple of the Miichan legacy<3

The Seijun Philosophy thing kinda makes me smile every time, after all AkiP always kinda looked out for Mii in his own way and the lyrics don't feel super harsh on his part (even tho I hate the fact that they just recycled Kenkyuusei's costumes for it and plastered some hearts with 4s on them, like COME ON)

• Like Like x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    But, but .... they were basically still Kenkyuusei back then ... it was a fresh vibe they were able to keep for quite some time after the formation of Minegishi Team 4

15. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That's true after all, I had no idea they were actually Kenkyuusei costumes until I saw Tomo~mi's grad con... Would have loved new costumes but looking back on other teams, they almost all got simple school uniforms for their team songs on Heart Ereki:shock:

The shocking pink outfits thankfully became iconic together with the MV! (Always gonna love the MV, Miichan adorable class president[hehe])

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miichan appears in the MV of 'KIMINO HABURASHI' by Maharajan which has been released today:

• Like Like x 1
  17. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Miichan to be the MC of a dating reality show??
    SCREAMING
    I can already picture how fun that will be [hehe] even if I doubt it will ever come to the absolute level of nonsense it does over here

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Ok, that guy has issues with Minami ...... and going by the look on her face at the end.... now has major problems as well :)

It's kinda funny that only after she graduated she has become a 'true' idol ;)
    I mean, doesn't she look totally pretty?

When she was still in AKB people online were telling her she wasn't pretty and not fit to be an idol
    Nowadays I frequently read "峯岸みなみちゃんかわいすぎない?/Minami Minegishi is too cute, isn't she?"
    (and that also from fans of Tetsuya, who you might expect to be jealous (in case of female fans))

Probably being in a relationship has increased her self confidence

I've said it before, since announcing graduation Miichan seems more at ease with herself, maybe the constant competition that AKB in essence is for the members weighed on her.
    Trying to make it on her own is tough, but so far she seems to be dealing with it ok (with support from M&S of course)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    You're right, I've seen those comments a lot too! So glad actually, Tokai OnAir fans seem pretty nice from what I've seen in comment sections

She's really glowing recently and by seeing all the events that she has done from announcing to now, you can definitely see that something shifted, surely a weight being lifted from her shoulders... Definitely also helps the fact that everyone is FINALLY starting to see all her glory and talents!!

Really glad for her, she deserves all the love!

(Also that song is definitely a bop, that one is 100% going into my chill playlist plus the MV is so funny especially that last scene... Guy's got a problem and I would make that face too[hehe][hehe])

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 1