1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. UntilYou_FindMe

UntilYou_FindMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yeah, they had a strong energetic image back then (still do now, more or less)... That's why at first I was baffled by the Team Shuffle for Miichan
    I think management or herself wanted to change her image to a more idolish one since she was about to be 20 yo

I know right?? I recently watched the Zenkoku Tour from 2012 and it was always Tomochin vs Yuko and behind them Sayaka, Sae and Miichan... I have no idea how to feel about those performances after comparing them with later Tours

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The song of the MV featuring Miichan will be the theme song for Nippon's Television "Refreshing" morning show for July
    This means they will be showing the MV featuring Miichan for a full month :)
    https://twitter.com/MoeChu4/status/1542462955509391362

small excerpt from a fanclub post
    So the director was her assistant director for Shukipi and Weekend Citron.
    btw Shukipi has 5.2 million views on YouTube ...5.2

Btw, I guess that short bit in the making off video of Weekend Citron where Miichan does a light check must have put a idea in ZUMI's head ;)

ow, Miichan an interview about the MV
    https://entameclip.com/news/316362/
    Miichan stole my line, sort off, I wrote this in the group chat yesterday ;)
    so I'll deceive myself into thinking she read it and liked it :)
    (I made it stand out by posting in English as I didn't trust an auto translation, but an other fan translated it)

there will be an article next week on 'Natalie.mu' with Maharajan and Miichan.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  3. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Hmm, stories disappear ... (which makes them kinda annoying)
    here's the screenshot, I guess Naachan will never start using Miichan
    [​IMG]

Miichan tweeted
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1543609615534895105
    I guess Miichan will always think of AKB as us.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
  5. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Ahahah, had the screenshot but couldn't figure out how to post it... My knowledge with this site is still a work in progress

I think that Naachan using "Miichan" in front of her is literally impossible, that girl is determined to only use Miisan[hehe]
    I noticed that sometimes she follows Yuiri's lead and goes with Miichan, but only if Miichan herself is not present dkhsishd

So cute, all of the Minegishi Children are adorable:cute:

Speaking of which, if I'm not wrong, Naachan never wrote a seitansai letter to Miichan? I'm not sure tho, as I can't find who wrote the letter in the 2018 K4R birthday... The one in which Miichan did Oshi Meshi with Ayanan
    All the LOD files I've found of it are corrupted exactly at the letter part

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    btw, this is the translation of the tekst
    (I added some vowels to mimic what Naachan did)

I guess Naachan's concert coincided with IKONOIJOY's concert, otherwise Miichan would have attended that concert as well

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Shuffle Island season 2 starts today

[​IMG]
    source: https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1544169051470999554

Also Miichan complained (to herself) about always loosing umbrellas/parasols
    She bought a new parasol and hopes she remembers to bring it home this evening ;)

It's extremely hot in Japan right now, using a parasol is a very sensible precaution
    in a fanclub post the Miichan's manager mentioned that ZUMI, the director of the MV, showed signs of heatstroke, a salt-lemon tablet fixed that.
    Remember, when you sweat you not only loose water, you also loose salt, your nervous system runs on salt, so make sure to replenish the salt as well.

Modelpress article about Shuffle Island with interviews with the hosts (including Miichan)
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/3202650
    I guess after show talk of Shuffle Island as you hear staff

if the video does not show watch the video here

Miichan is so relaxed, just having fun

if the video does not show watch the video here

having the ability to make comedians laugh is such a huge asset

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    As announced earlier, interview with Maharajan and Miichan on Natalie.mu
    https://natalie.mu/music/pp/maharajan02…

[​IMG][​IMG]

This M&S tweet has a video of the photoshoot for the article

https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1544665013084127234

Those slippers! .... they may be even worse as the one she wore after the gradcon :)

The Album went for sale at Tower Records .... and look Miichan is there (well, in a way)
    [​IMG]

Maharajan tweeted
    Looking at M&S's video I think Maharajan isn't exaggerating, at first he's kinda reserved, but then het joins in in the shenanigans, spurred on by the photographer
    (ok, that's about the photoshoot, but he comes over as kinda reserved and Miichan is pretty good at getting those kind of people out of their shell)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1545050849201623041
    [​IMG]

Miichan's instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CfthgWKvzo8/
    [​IMG]

promoting Nyan-nyan's clothes, as usual ;)
    Yunamogion did a tour of the Theatre in their latest YT video
    Miichan comes up twice, Mogi mentions Miichan in the BOX Area, her avatar is wearing the costume form Miichan's grad con and some moments later they show Yuirii's and Miichan's 1000 performances plaques

[​IMG][​IMG]

I always wondered where those were ... so to the left of the BOX Area in the Lobby
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Just a random observation
    It's kinda awesome how they captured the essence of Nyan-nyan's and Miichan's friendship in ハステとワステ (Haste to waste).... Miichan goofing around and making Nyan-nyan happy ;)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Yeah, she did the crane from Karate Kid :)
    [​IMG]
    Miichan ... goofball :D

I still regret loosing that clip were, during a concert, Nyan-nyan is trying to figure out where she should be next while Miichan keeps distracting her with silly antics (involving a giant fan) :)
    That was prior to haste to waste .... might be in some 'making of'

Miichan visited her hairstylist
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxroK2BSCu/

Miichan will be the MC of an idol singing competition on August 10
    https://popnroll.tv/articles/26933
    [​IMG]

Watching Sayonara Mouri-san cleared up something I was wondering about ... when Minegishi Team 4 was promoted all members were holding mikes, but when Miichan handed the MC over to Sahhoo Miichan had to go over to her and hand her the Mike (after realizing her mike was off, so Takamina was moving to do that simultaneously)
    Well, I learned that during large concerts a lot of members have dummy mikes because there are not enough radio frequencies to have every member have one.
    So obviously the senbatsu's mikes are real and Miichan's mike was real as well (she was undergirl, so I'm guessing all their mikes where active as well) The kenkyusei's mikes were all dummy's

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  11. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I wondered about that too and went back to watch some concerts... I'm starting to believe that the open/closed mikes could be a merit/involment thing? Kinda like, if you get chosen to speak out for a particular section you get an open one, if not you get a dummy (For the Kenkyuusei I think they must have pretty much always the dummies ones)
    Watching the 2014 National Olympic Stadium concert there is Myao that has her mic open even tho she was not in "the selected" (Ya know, those with the extra costumes to stand out)
    She did get called out for the MC and as her, the others that got called out had their mic open, so it could be that they are simply distribuited between the MCing members + senbatsu

Anyway, it was quite interesting to watch and try to guess and it made me also think back of Tomochin's graduation where in the initial segment they ask who wants to ask a question to Tomochin and Miichan gave her mic to Moe to stand out and be called:cute::inlove:

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm kinda sure Miichan always had a live mike, she and Sasshii may have done the most MC's of the whole of AKB.
    And if Miichan was in an concert MC she often (like Sasshii) acted as the moderator.
    I've seen two MC's regarding Nyan-nyan's graduation where selected member talk about their relationship with nyan-nyan.... the thing is, most of them hadn't any note worthy anecdote :/ .... that was kinda weird to be honest (and Miichan as was the moderator she kept her anecdote short)

13. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    AHhh!! I remember that MC, the funniest part was definitely the Yukirin skit with Miichan and Sasshi's comments but what can we expect from THE Sankon if not top tier comedy... I think there was that part translated on Youtube?

Indeed, I do believe she must have always had an open mic, I always notice she and Takamina used to often hype up the crowd and I'm sure only trusted moderators members would be allowed to do that... She's always been a master at MCing since forever and if that's not praise and trust worthy Idk what it is:chuffed:

Which brings to mind... recently she's been getting more screentime and lines also on Sayounara Mouri-san, so that's a plus to sunday evenings:blush:

14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, Miichan knows Sayounara Mouri-san is not about her, just like the guys, her job is to make the girls look better.
    In a way ever since the reformation of Team 4 she been doing that.

I kinda would like to see some interaction with the 17ki girls, but I'm guessing they are just to overawed by her, she still is a 1st gen, friends with all the AKB48 legends.

She's getting plenty of screen time on other programs, but she's learned how to make others look better as well.

As mentioned before Miichan is the Goodwill Ambassador for @jam Expo 2022
    AKB, NMB and STU will perform at the @jam EXPO 2022 Special Day Friday, August 26 and Miichan will be the MC
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/485286

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miichan (and Dasu from SKE48) were on an NTV show 'Ueda to Onna ga Hoeru Yoru' last night (credit to uploader):

She appears in the last part of the show starting at 1:18:48. There's an article from Sanspo about something she said about her hair:
    https://www.sanspo.com/article/20220714-7PGCGLRHUNF45EHM2DD2DK7AJA/

DeepL Translate gives me the following:

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I've read several articles about that .... and still don't understand what exactly happened :)
    you have
    but I have gotten
    I'm guessing that's the reason why the other (unnamed) member was crying in the corner, finding out Miichad had her hair the same way.
    (because they also wrote the other member fixed her hair in another location)

anyway ... Miichan changed her hair as a result but was crying herself as she did it

Miichan also kinda launched an 'attack' on the level of handshake intimacy Dasu offered, claiming it was 'unnatural' :)
    You just can see how well those two get along, btw, making critical remarks that are also implicitly complements

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  17. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Poor Mii:(:( That's actually kinda awful, ngl

I have a question for anyone that might have gotten the [Shitsuren, Arigatou] single, especially the type A that has Mii's graduation song

Does the type A only have PCs of [Mata Aeru Hi Made] and the main single or are the PC random and any type of member could come out? I would like to increase my chances to get a Miichan PC (or at the very least one from her graduation song senbatsu!) and I was wondering if anyone knows... Yesasia is not helping since it doesn't have the usual album preview and
    the fact it only says "A random photo" makes me wonder what the chances to get those are

(Now that I'm aware of what PCs are, considering I had a Team Surprise single for over 10 years between my CDs and never noticed the PCs in there:fp::fp::fp:)

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
  19. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I see you got both the normal and the limited edition... so a PC of Shitsuren in every CD is the standard and then there was one more in the limited edition? Even if that's the Type C (so that should have the Team 8 bside)? I have to summon all the good luck possible to get a Mii PC:worthy:
    Sorry for this, but Yesasia specifies the presence of a PC only on the normal edition and that sounds a bit odd to me... I would expect more from a limited edition, but on the other hand I've bought from there in the past and never had troubles

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I don't remember exactly, but that sounds right, I pretty sure the limited edition also had a handshake ticket

• Like Like x 1