Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ

if the video does not show watch the video here
    In the reveal video Tetsuya talks about him going out to diner with Miichan and Sasshii, I get the feeling they accidentally revealed it to Sashhii at that time :)

or should I say Miichan and him going out for diner with Sashii ? :)

[​IMG]
    it's a girl

Miichan thanked Sasshii on twitter for keeping the gender a secret :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  2. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    new YouTube video, Miichan answering questions over diner

It starts with talking about the accidental removal of the driving video.
    Staff-san offers to buy Miichan yakiniku to make it up to her.

It seems people often told her she looked like a mother of boys, so it being a girl surprised her.
    (well, it doesn't really matter, but i was hoping for a girl, no idea why)

we get a proper view of her baby bump
    Staff-san is trying to find out the name of the baby but Miichan isn't biting, I guess she learned form last time (but maybe Sasshii knows ;) )

[​IMG]
    Tetsuya in training :)

Miichan will probably be moving to Okazaki b.t.w.

Miichan says people should have fun before they get married .... and almost immediately starts worrying how people will use that quote :)
    It's pretty obvious Miichan was quite the party animal, at least before 2013, having a contacts list filled with almost anyone noticeable in the entertainment industry and most likely every club in Minato or Roppongi :)

Miichan get's asked about Tetsuya being openly about liking AV ....
    (it seems all questions were allowed)
    I think she says at first she disliked it, but now she does and watches some herself
    next question is what Tetsuya thinks of that
    'it's better then being scolded' :)

is it ok to say hello to Miichan if you see her on the street?
    there are good times and there are bad times
    basically, if Miichan is wearing a mask and a hat she's in shut down mode
    In Tokyo she doesn't get approached very often and often wears a mask
    In Okazaki there is often an orange haired guy next to her so she get's approached more often.
    She says she's more open there.
    Part of it has to do that Tecchan is a celebrity there and she more often wears makeup, I guess she doesn't want to loose to him :)

in summary: if Miichan is wearing makeup it's ok to ask her for a photo, if she's wearing a mask not so much, she'll politely decline.

on an aside note, I don't think I would have the nerve to ask her for a photo, I would see it as an invasion of her privacy.

Miichan's MBTI seems to be ISFJ

The comment section seems to be a lot women who can relate to Miichan's confusion about her changing body and are happy she talks freely about it.

Miichan often talked about how her aura was nothing compared to the kami-7, this comment should make her happy

Last edited: Jun 6, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan said in the fanclub she met up with Yuko
    Miichan says Yuko inspires her as a mom and always cheers Miichan up. She got parenting advice from her senior mom as well :)

she posted two pics and they both look great

Miichan has been pretty active in the fanclub lately, I guess it has to do with that she's not able to do much 'real' work right now so we get a flood of social media posts :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    Nice to see she's doing well.

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2024
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Tetsuya and Miichan went to Huis ten Bosch near Nagasaki for King's week

Completeness compels me to state that we have no such things as King's week, we do have a King's day, which is 27th April, which is the current king's birthday
    We used to have Queen's day on 30 April, which was not the birthday of our former queen Beatrix but the queen before that, Juliana.
    Beatrix didn't want to change it as her birthday is on 31 Januari, not a good day for outdoor festivities.
    For years foreigners have shown up on 30 april in the Netherlands to participate in the festivities only to find out they were 3 days late.
    Why they needed to change it? beats me, I guess the reason was an inflated ego of a certain mostly German member of the house of Oranje-Nassau.

anyway
    [​IMG]
    Nijntje desu! :D

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan posted this pic in the fanclub
    [​IMG]
    and I can hear you say: but!, but!, you're an admin, you at least should know not to show pics from the fanclub!!
    and you would be right ... if Miichan's hairdresser had not posted it on her instagram as well :D
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C8B-fsBBDp1/
    For sure she did not give away the name of Miichan's expected daughter :blink:

Miichan teased the fanclub members with 2 pics of cats and asking which AKB member(s) she was going to meet up with today?
    It's cats so I'm guessing, Sasshii? but some fanclub members said Yukirin ...
    Miichan said she wanted to make a video but that might not be possible as not all members want to appear in a YouTube video it seems.
    (video not just the members she met today it seems, members she met over this period)

I'm guessing OG members as most Minegishi team 4 members appear in YouTube videos quite often.

the member for today was
    Miichan wrote 'Akari' so I assumed Daasuu, I might well be wrong though

well, so much for Google translate
    朱里でした
    Juri deshita
    (I should have gone with my instinct that is was Juri based on the pic, but wasn't sure)
    Miichan sais they both felt calmer after graduating and their moods weren't as much up and down.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I jst saw a clip of Miichan in instgram for that very nsfw program on DMM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8Ex4ETBahP/

after watching some clip (they show a censored screenshot later, it involves someone dangling from the ceiling, which may or may not have been AUDREY's Kasuga-san)
    Q: what do you think about SM?
    Miichan: When i was younger i wore a salary man necktie, I wanted my hands ties, to be controlled
    Miichan: But this is .... (I think she says it's impossible)

Miichan shattering her image as an innocent idol all over again :D

Last edited: Jun 13, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    Her twitter said something about sex training is the translation I got was correct.

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it's a program about the AV industry and the training prospects i.e. actors/actresses get, I saw a clip where Kasuga-san was subjected to some japanese style bondage

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan did a livestream to commemorate the 3rd anniversary of the fanclub
    At one point someone asked if she still slept with her beaver (ビーバー Bībā). but Google translated as 'do you still sleep with Bieber' :D

Miichan mentioned she filmed a YouTube video with Miki-chan, so that might be online soon and today she met up with Acchan and her kid.
    Miichan said back then she felt like she had to protect Acchan, but nowadays Acchan is so independent that is makes her a bit unsure and envious.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2024
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Today's ex member was Sasshii :)
    Miichan asked Sasshii to talk a bit for a YouTube video ... and it seems Sasshii talked more than just a bit :)

Today, 19 June's guests were Miion and Mogi (well, I assume Miion tagged along) :)
    Miichan said she could not share a pic as Mogichan is no longer in the entertainment industry.

Lilly Franky came by as well, so Miichan had the opportunity to give him the sweater she bought for him last year.

also Miichan had a maternity photoshoot with MARCO, the photographer that did the wedding pics as well.
    She shared two pics in the fanclub

Last edited: Jun 20, 2024
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Today Miichan treated her parents on Yakuniki as a way to show them her graditude

Miichan has been really active in the fanclub this month, she mentioned she was going to write a post about what happened when she was taking a bath ....

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Comedy duo New York's Yashiki Hiromasa, talents Minegishi Minami and Yukipoyo appeared at a joint studio MC interview for ABEMA's original romance show "Shuffle Island Season 5".

Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan met up with Yuko (as mentioned earlier)
    [​IMG]
    source: instagram

when she met up with Lilly Franky they were joined by Mitz Mangrove as Miichan and Lilly-san went to see Mitz-san perform with her trio.
    Lilly san made lot's of pictures according to Miichan and they went to diner.
    Miichan added that they used to spend the evening drinking together till far in the night but now they went their separate ways after diner.
    She once again stated Lilly-san and Mitz-san are her entertainment world parents :)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Fellow 1st gen Nacchan invited Miichan for lunch and Miichan responded that she like to go to a certain restaurant, but Nacchan said she was think about organising a baby shower (Miichan seems to be good a ruining surprises)
    Anyway, when she arrived at the restaurant she was the first to arrive, but some time later Nacchan and Tomomi arrived
    The fanclub has pictures, Nacchan went all out with the babyshower, it was as elaborate (maybe even more so) as the one at M&S
    Miichan is really being spoiled by the ex-members :D

edit:
    instagram has pics as well
    [​IMG]
    source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C8mRecxPl24/

I suspect these were a gift by Mitz mangrove
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    From Miichan's X(Twitter)
    [​IMG]

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I forgot to mention Nacchan had a cake made with a copy of Tetsuya's cookie on top of it.
    [​IMG]

notice it's Miichan's favourite colour

As mentioned earlier, Miichan is MC on shuffle island for this season again, she said the recording was fun and she thinks she's made good comments.

Today was the last day of work for Miichan, she expects to appear on TV sometimes but for now she stopped working till she's delivered her baby.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2024
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    new YouTube video, 100th

[​IMG]

20. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    Google Translate of Miichan's post on X(Twitter) about the video.

She her friends more than ever. I hope her fellow no3b members (among others) will be there for her.