Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Miichan, hang in there! You can break this record!!:banana: All she'd need to do is make it to December 8 XD

While we're at it, do you think she will ever be able to break Kobayashi Kana's Theater record? Sounds unlikely, but we can dream!!

2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    As much as I'd like to see her spread her wings… she's 24 and she loves what she's doing, I can see her sticking around another 4 years or so

3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

That could definitely happen. The problem is we rarely ever get a look inside the girls' heads while they are members of AKB. Some might love every single aspect of idol-hood. Others might find that lifestyle stifling and unnatural. If Miichan ever tires of all the restrictions, she'll bolt. It's very possible that she is having the time of her life, doesn't perceive herself as mistreated by management, and adores all the notoriety of being in AKB48. Is she the same 15 year-old girl who loved being approached by fans on the street during that episode of 600 Seconds? Maybe. If that is the case, she could definitely continue on for, at least, a couple more years.

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What is Kana's theater record?

5. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Tsugunaga Momoko is probably the longest idol...by June 30th, when she graduates, she would've been in the industry for 15 years... if u only count since her debut in berryz koubo then that's 13 (Idk the exact time but they debuted in 2004)
    According to Stage 48 wiki...889

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^cmiiw but she debuted january 14 2004, so counting only BK and CC tenures (not kss/egg days), she's been an idol for 13 years, 7 months and whatever days. this may be wrong though as her tenures with berrys and cc overlap a few months On june 30th she would be at 15 years including her kss/egg days, so yeah Miichan has a long way to go if she ever wants the title of longest serving idol of all time lol

7. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Nakai Masahiro no mi ni naru toshokan 05/08

Suki ka kirai ka iu Jikan 05/08

8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    So... no news of a fundraiser yet? Or even at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I think fundraisers are forbidden in the forum this year, no?

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Really? Is there a reason why?

11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Let me dig up the thread.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...tes-for-this-years-ssk-forum-shop-rule.14776/

Probably related to the claims that somebody in China last year ran away with thousands of dollars that were supposed to go to Mayuyu votes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that had nothing to do with the forum but it's sobering.

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I didn't mean like a forum fundraiser, but somewhere else... the forum's reasons sound incredibly reasonable nevertheless.

Hopefully everyone will still step up for Miichan TTwTT If there was a time where Senbatsu was really at her reach, it's now. I hope her oshis decide to support her, for real, one last time.

Unfortunately for me, Sousenkyo falls invariably through around mine... and my father's birthday roll in... And I can't afford to buy too many ballots, not to mention I don't have people to give extra singles out to XD Lord Father has expensive tastes an I have a pretty pragmatic approach on gift-shopping so I will invariably need money to splurge on that. If it was just me I'd be rolling in it XD

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This will be my first SSK to vote in~ I only found out about AKB in 2015 and in 2016 I didn't understand the voting mechanism but this year I pre-ordered the single so at least one vote will go to Miichan :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I think Miichan has no more goals to fulfill on AKBG.
    She is already the ultimate sempai but her activity does not increase and I think she does not care too much.
    We see her more often on shows from other television networks than at AKB shows.
    I believe that in her mind and soul she has already graduated.
    That's why personally I'm not going to put even a yen in the pockets of management.
    I respect those who do and I hope their effort will be useful.

I apologize if what I say sounds very hard, English is not my language.

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I completely understand what you mean. I'd like to keep seeing her in AKB because those are her roots and even though she is doing a lot of different things, I'd still like her to stay, participate in some songs, do stage performances and concerts... so I understand you don't want to pay for the SSK votes because that money doesn't really concern Miichan, but I try to show Miichan this way that I want her to stay in AKB for a little bit longer

• Like Like x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Miichan's 2017 AKB48 Profile Picture.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Fancy! I like how they went back to the same type of costume for every member... There was something not sitting well with me with those Senbatsu costumes, even if Miichan was one of the girls wearing them.

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  19. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

20. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    Her poster definitely stands out.
    I know Miichan worked with Lily Franky when they filmed Snack Kiss Eden with No3b but I didn't know she still kept in contact with him. It was nice of him to take the time to draw something for Miichan

• Like Like x 1