1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    the quote says they are worried she will remove it in the future. however, i agree. i support miichans way of handling and treating herself as long as she doesnt hurt herself

2. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Please read my post again

I will never stop loving and supporting Miichan.
    I am angry because the surgery erased the personal characteristics that made her unique and brings her closer to a generic idol.
    And I'm afraid because once you begin to change your image, it's very difficult to decide when to stop.
    I think the same about Paruru surgery, although I do not care much about her.

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I don't think Miichan will ever be a generic idol.
    Like Sasshi, her strong point is her 'variety persona' (quick wit, funny, good talker) and I think that's why she might/will have a career after AKB48, even though she didn't rank in senbatsu the last few years.

btw, according to her twitter feed she's in Bejing.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Difference is Paru needed the nose surgery or else she might potentially die from asthma? Where a mole is just there lol

I say it's the same as Naru right now where she is seen pretty embarrassed by her own mole as well. Hope she doesn't remove it.

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Pardon the pun, but I think you might be making a mountain out of an molehill ;)
    Is there any indication Miichan is even thinking about removing her mole? or is it, she did A, therefore she'll do B?

btw ... isn't talking about plastic/cosmetic surgery not a 'taboo' subject unless there is hard evidence for it?

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Here is a picture of Miichan on the catwalk for the Autumn & Winter Kansai Collection 2017. I like what she wore ^^ I know it was given to her, but still haha
    kansai collection - miichan.png
    https://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/4293480

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Reminds me of the AKBingo! fashion episodes where Miichan consistently scored 'ugly' ...

I don't think I've ever seen her more fired up then when that fashion guy had selected an outfit for her :D

p.s. not really my favourite style ... but it's Miichan, then everything look fine.
    [​IMG]

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Lol yes. I find it funny, most of my favourite members get continously called ugly by him. I'm pretty sure if he were to rate my fashion, it'd be obusu too [hehe]

10. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona

11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I don't see a reason to be upset at Miichan doing what she needs to feel prettier. As someone who underwent plastic surgery I can tell you it's more about self-satisfaction than for conforming to a beauty standard. I say go for it, as long as it makes you happy. What makes Miichan Miichan is not her moles or teeth... it's her personality and soul.

• Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If I had tapatalk, I would +1 this ↑

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    what bonjourmarlene said, +1

ow ... wait .... I have tapatalk :)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  14. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454

2017.09.03 (17:39) Minegishi Minami’s Twitter

The T-shirt which I bought at GU

feel good cuz the long slevees 990 yen

I worked on a beautiful location in Osaka~~
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/904260116169474048

I like the outfits. You guys should check for it. Miichan's fashion taste nowaday makes she's more mature (in a good way in my eyes).
    I want to post it directly in here but don't know how to make a thumbnail:^^;:. I guess I'm a low-tech person like my oshi LOL

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    DIyTxmNUQAIqYYE.jpg
    You need to upload the file and then you can choose to insert the thumbnail (which is generated automagically) just like you insert a quotation, but I admit I had to search for the upload button myself, as it's not in the toolbar at the top of the message editor but at the bottom ... which is a bit weird.

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Takamina tweeted this pic, and even if Miichan isn't there ... she still is in a way :)
    Unknown.jpeg

ow, just noticed, miichan tweeted this pic as well

and kojiharu tweeted this, so now I wonder: what't mama &son inc.? new (modelling/fashion) agency?
    Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 00.13.51.png
    bing translate said takamina, kojiharu en miichan belong to this agency as well, while google seemed to imply it's 'owned' by takamina, kojiharu and miichan

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @dutchie Looks like it, yes. I don't speak Japanese well myself so I can't really tell from whats going on in the showroom

EDIT AFTER THIS POINT

Mama & Son seems to be an agency affiliated with OgiPro. Not only is Miichan in it, it seems to be all of No3b and two more AKB members. Thanks to all the members in other threads for helping me understand :)

Also, this is Miichan's picture on their website http://mamaandson.jp/
    minamiminegishi.jpg

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Thanks for the info, I googled Mama & son and it turned up nothing, well, it turned up nothing relevant :)

It's good to see n03b is still 'together' even though they are now going down separate paths :)

19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No3b is one of the four units that are still officially active/together, even if some members have graduated.

The other units are:
    • Not yet (Oshima Yuuko, Sasshi, Kitarie and Yuihan)
    • Tentoumu Chu! (Kojima Mako, Nishino Miki, Okada Nana, Kitagawa Ryoha, Shibuya Nagisa, Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio)
    • Dendenmu Chu! (Owada Nana, Miion, Sayaya, Taniguchi Megu, Mikurin, Yabuki Nao)
    I suppose when Miichan graduates, No3b will have a leaving concert of sorts as well (as they are certain to make an appearance during her grad concert, however big it may end up)

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah, I know, but there's of course a difference between officially and reality, it must be really hard to fit in their friendships into their busy schedules, but they still do :D
    It's always hard to fathom from shows like AKBingo how much of those friendships is true, but from other shows and their interaction I think it is.

as a side note: sometimes Takamina tweets selfies, and I'm going like ... huh, is that Miichan?
    (I guess I just disqualified myself for having Miichan as my oshimen by admitting this :/ )
    i.e. this ...
    DI7kHfYVwAAAx0Z.jpg

edit: I suspect Takamina is wearing the same kind of contacts enhancing the size of the irisses as Miichan does