1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @chan__31 (25th December)
    CDTVスペシャル クリスマス音楽祭
    オープニングの東京タワーから始まり、表参道、そして青の洞窟とクリスマス感満載なスポットをメンバーと楽しませていただしました。声をかけてくれた皆さん、ありがとう!スタジオでの歌披露もバッチリ☺︎ゆいゆい〜きゃわ〜
    miichan 1.jpg miichan 2.jpg
    CDTV Special Christmas Music Festival
    With the opening in front of Tokyo Tower, we enjoyed Omotesando, blue caves and the feeling of Christmas all around. Thanks to everyone who gave me a call!
    Also, singing songs at the studio is perfect :) Yuiyui~ cuuute~

@chan__31 (28th December)
    今日もお稽古。
    みゆちゃん、お誕生日当日でした!
    会う度に印象が変わる、不思議で、素敵な女優さん...近くで沢山学ばせてもらってます。おめでとう。いい年になりますように。
    miichan 3.jpg
    Today als practice.
    Miyu-chan, it was her birthday!
    Everytime we meet, my impression of her changes, she is a wonderful and lovely actress... I'm learning a lot in her vicinity. Congrats. I wish you a good year.

2. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Does anyone know why Miichan is not at AKBingo anymore??:(

3. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @chan__31 (31st December)
    大晦日!
    つい先日、美容院に行ってメンテナンスもしてもらい今日は万全な状態で紅白歌合戦頑張ります。
    エクステはMARIS、カラーはYuuちゃん。今年もお世話になりました☺︎
    31st december 1.jpg
    New Year's Eve!
    Just the other day, I went to the hair dresser and got maintenance done, so today I want to give my best at Kouhaku Uta Gassen.
    Extensions are from MARIS, Colour from Yuu-chan. I am indebted to you also for this year :)

まゆちゃん、ありがとう。
    いい人生を歩んでね!
    皆さんも、ありがとう。
    よいお年を!
    31st december 2.jpg
    Mayu-chan, thank you.
    Go ahead with a good life, alright!
    Thank you also to everyone else.
    Have a nice year!

あけましておめでとうございます。
    紅白歌合戦、最高でした!!!!
    あとはCDTVを観て、寝るだけです...
    2018年は初舞台「三文オペラ」から始まり、沢山のチャレンジができる年にしたいです。みんなに喜んで、驚いて、楽しんでもらえる様に頑張ります。今年もよろしくね。
    31st december 3.jpg 31st december 4.jpg 31st december 6.jpg 31st december 5.jpg
    Happy New Year.
    Kouhaku Uta Gassen, it was amazing!!!!
    After that, I just watched CDTV and went to bed...
    In 2018, I will start early with the "Three-Penny Opera" and I want to overcome a lot of challenges. I am willing to try everything, be surprised and I will do my best t enjoy it. Please be kind to me this year as well.

@chan__31 (2nd January) First photo of 2018!!!
    今年のお正月、ちゃんとしたお休みは今日だけ!実家でダラダラするぞ〜
    明日はあさ6:00から、TBS「はやドキ!」に生出演させていただきます。早寝もよし、寝ないもよし。
    2nd january 1.jpg
    New Year's holiday, it will be a proper relaxing holiday! I will be drunk at my parents' house~
    Tomorrow I will be appearing live on TBS' "Haya Doki!" at 6am. It is a good idea to go to bed now, so sleep well.

@chan__31 (3rd January)
    今年の主役と
    かわいいね〜
    2nd january 2.jpg 2nd january 3.jpg
    I am with this year's leading role
    Isn't it cute~

@chan__31 (3rd January)
    まもなく!!!!!!
    2nd january 4.jpg
    In just a bit!!!!!!

I guess it's because she's one of the old-school members? I can't remember the last time I had seen Mayuyu on the show before her graduation special, and Sasshi and Yukirin are barely ever there either... I suppose they just want to give new opportunities to new members. Miichan has established herself quite alright in the entertainment industry imo, so it's good to give AKBingo chances to new and unknown members.

4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Hasn't she been in AKBingo for a long, long time now? ... a few months back I saw a newer AKBingo episode, with Miichan and a bunch of newer members ... to be honest, she looked terribly out of place, not because she was older, but there was an obvious senpai kohai thing going on, where the generation of ranran, kojimaki, mikichan, naachan etc. were used to having Miichan around, these younger member seemed pretty much totally in awe ... and that didn't work very well.
    (and imagine the backlash in a society as Japan if one of those younger girls behaved disrespectful ... I can understand why these girls were being cautious, but maybe I'm reading to much into it)
    (I must admit I kinda stopped following AKBingo after the Bad Boys left, I saw the second(?) episode with the new MC's ... and Miichan had a 2 second tiff with the new 'Sata' because he was picking on another member, it was awkward .. but I understand AKBingo got better, maybe I'm more a old gen type of guy :D )

ow, btw, remember this:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Minarun stated that she was kinda scared of Miichan ... 'it's like as if she can look through everything, kowai' ...
    well, we know Miichan can do the no blink trick ... with those big brown contact lenses ... yeah, that must be a bit disconcerting :)

link to the full episode (soft subs, so you have to turn them on), exchange is at 10:48

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wow, this was so long ago... Acchan, Mariko, Tomochin, Miyazawa were there... Takeuchi Miyu hasn't been on Bingo in ages either, now that I see here. Actually had to check her stage48 wiki to make sure she hasn't graduated yet, because I feel like you don't see much of her lately...

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

The second part of the sentence made my day... [hehe]

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter today
    DTA2kJbU0AEobRi.jpg

and ... I wondered, what would that be saying ... "ok, it start with a 3" ...(that's about the only kanji I understand ... o wait, and the one for 'stop' :) )
    But Miichan was so kind to also write it in the caption... so it turns out it says "drei groschenoper" or "three penny opera" of 'drie stuiver opera" ... I should have seen that coming I guess :)

(I also wondered why I can't make a cup of cappuccino like that ... but that's another matter entirely :/ )

and .. five year ago Miichan had her coming of age ceremony ... turns out it's on Youtube and I hadn't seen it yet, so maybe some of you haven't seen it either:

if the video does not show watch the video here

and she tweeted about that as well:
    ===============
    新成人の皆様、おめでとうございます。
    大雪だった5年前...同級生と久しぶりに会って、お酒飲んだの楽しかったな。
    素敵な日になりますように☺︎
    ===============
    Congratulations to all new adults.
    Five years ago ... It was fun to have drunk drink after seeing classmates for the first time in a long time.
    I wish you a wonderful day
    ===============
    I think I remember reading somewhere (48blog?) she had a middle(?) school reunion that evening

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I highlighted the part of one of her recent tweets where you see the Japanese way to write "Three-Penny Opera", just like she did on the coffee :) To be fair, I didn't recognise the 3 as a 3 but actually thought it was the katakana for "mi" so I didn't recognise it as the "Three-Penny Opera" either, had she not written it in her post

@chan__31 (11th January)
    生のニンジン苦手です。
    食べろって言われたら食べられるけど...
    lunch.jpg
    I don't like eating raw carrots.
    But I've been told eating them is good, so...

Miichan also retweeted a tweet concerning a radio show with the Three-Penny Opera cast
    dreigroschen oper.jpg
    https://twitter.com/kaatjp/status/950894969585201152

The radio show till take place on the 23rd January at 10:35AM JST, and Miichan is said to be there speaking about the play. Link to the radio show: https://www.fmyokohama.co.jp/pc/today/2018/0110.php

9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Guys, can you tell me why Miichan is absent in almost everything recently?
    She isn't in the senbatsu as well.
    I'm very worried.

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    second this. is she very active in some variety show or smt?

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    She's doing the three penny opera right now and has been rehearsing for that since before christmas I think, so that's why she missed out on AKB activities this month, remember, she was in most end of year activities.

Let's just wait what happens after the three penny opera performances end (premiere was on Thursday( might have been Friday?) )
    I read on facebook someone claiming she would't take part in the SSK ... but unless I read a statement from Miichan to that effect I'll just treat it as a rumour.

(after reading this thread .... one thing Miichan fans have in common is .... they worry, ow, how they worry .... years ago they already were worried about her graduating ... well, stop worrying guys ... enjoy your fandom, no matter if she graduates or not, she's still Miichan :) )

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    lol thy're just waiting for her to graduate but she doesn't want to do this move... it's becoming no sense at this point... I mean... what is she waiting for?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    First of all, because she actually really likes being in AKB. She loves being Team Captain and she's been pretty good at that. She loves engaging with her kouhai. Despite being first gen, there are actually still quite a few members in the 48G that are older than her (Kitarie, Yukirin, Dasu, Churi, Oya Shizuka, Oba Mina; Sasshi is only a single week younger than Miichan). I don't see you in any of their threads asking why they aren't graduating already?

Plus, she's been pretty steady in SSK since the first time they've done it, she is a regular variety show participant (whether AKB shows or external).

Why are you so pressed about her staying in the group? She's not doing anything to you. Just let her enjoy being an idol, if that's what she wants.

• Like Like x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Chiming in with bonjourmarlene:
    And, besides ... it's a job, a job she likes, and a job that pays the bills, would you quit your job because some people want you to?
    I wouldn't, not as long as I enjoyed it, and if I was an idol (which I am not, and I'm sure never will be for obvious reasons ... like being a white male in my fifties :D), not as long as I had a solid fanbase.
    And as a fan, I like having Miichan around, preferably in AKB, preferably in a somewhat more prominent role in AKB ... but if she decides to focus on other stuff ... that's great as well.
    And even if she decided to take up some backstage role in which she isn't visible to the public, e.g. like a staff position ... if she enjoys that .. let her do that, I think she might work pretty well as a mentor to all those young inexperienced girls.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    THIS, Jesus christ, THIS. Why aren’t you pressing for older girl’s graduation? Is it because of the scandal? Is it because she never was as popular as the other five first gens that left before her?

I’m sick of people calling Miichan a leech. She’s not hogging center positions, she’s not stealing spots in other groups’ Senbatsu (she can’t even get a position in her own Senbatsu, let alone bsides ffs), she’s not mistreating your oshi, she’s not slacking up with her work, she’s not doing any of those things that antis should be categorizing as “leech behavior”. If it wasn’t for girls like her 100% of other people’s oshis wouldn’t have joined the group they are in. Second gen forward, no one had to deal with an empty theater... not one of them. She’s just doing her job and enjoying it, doing her best she can just like everybody else and yet she’s the only one who gets called a leech. Give me a break.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Nepu

Nepu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, from what I gleaned form the Google translation it was an interview about the 3 penny opera and what the differences are between being in a film or being on stage (and being on stage with AKB).

And she also said she wanted make her family proud, and that her mother was looking forward to watching the show and she hoped she would enjoy it:)

And I think she visited her grandmother for the first time since a long time, who hadn't seen the changes to her teeth.

anyway ... it seems she wants to learn, get better at acting in the theater
    Yeah, she's developing from extremely cute to just plain beautiful ....

Bonus: some pics from the stage play:
    DUIDFN_V4AARGjo.jpg DUIDEsyVAAA2QPl.jpg DUIDDr7VQAAUm0b.jpg DUIDFN_V4AARGjo.jpg

ow ... and more :)
    DUH1PRAU8AAUOGc.jpg DUH1PRhUMAAexGe.jpg DUH1PRAU8AAUOGc.jpg

ow ... there is at least one guy who is going to have a complete meltdown over that first pic :D

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    wow glad to hear that!! honestly having more external jobs (esp a stage!) is more important than being featured on senbatsu. after u graduated, more ppl will care abt ur portfolio outside akb rather than how many times u are being senbatsu member. plus, we all know miichan doesnt get much screentimes on MV.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane