1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    a smart card used for public transport in japan

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yah, just like the Oyster card in London and the OV-chipcard in the Netherlands.
    https://www.pasmo.co.jp/en/about/

Furthermore you can use it in some vending machines as well (as such it's like a 'chipknip' (a smartcard we used to have in our bankpasses here in the Netherlands which you could pre-load) )
    If you think about how Japan is most of the time a cash only society, it's almost amazing how widespread the usage is.

It's funny. most of het followers on twitter responded with "you should have gone to the station staff, they would have retrieved it for you!"
    I'm not sure, but try that in European public transport ... good luck with that, so I'm not sure if that would really work in Japan :D.

anyway Miichan's next tweet reads:
    チャージしたばっかり
    "I just charged it"
    this is a bit cryptic but i take to mean she just charged te card, so maybe she got it back, or maybe she got a new one (it's only a ¥500 deposit).

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I would read it the other way: she had just charged it before losing it. (they were posted at the same time)

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, that sucks :/ (didn't look at the posting time)
    Otoh ... I would suspect Miichan has a personal card, in that case she can get a refund.

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yeah, when I saw the tweet I assumed she meant she was upset because she'd just charged it before losing it, which is a bit of a bummer

6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yes, I think that's pretty much what it means. She has barely charged it. She lost it so of course she'd be upset lol

Even if she can have it refunded, wouldn't it be troublesome to do it? I'd be pretty upset, too.

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    from what I read, you can get a replacement on any station, and in my experience there's always plenty of staff available and they are very helpful, public transport in Japan is just plain awesome!

I must add ... dropping a pasmo card between the carriage and the platform ... that's quite a feat in having bad luck ... only thing worse would be dropping your house or car keys between the floor and the lift carriage (elevator for the americans ;) )

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I guess it deppends on the staff. Some days ago one passanger of my train dropped his glasses between the carriage and the platform, and the staff made their best to recover them fast. However, the Japanese are usually afraid of unexpected events, so I'm afraid Miichan didn't even consider asking the staff...

9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    For sure the antis here are not going to like it ... but, Miichan entered the Sousenkyo, yeay :)

Will she reach Senbatsu? I don't really expect it ... but so long as she ranks in the 'twenties' I'm still happy, and if she doesn't try for Senbatsu, for sure it will never happen.

=======
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/978549370286034944
    選抜総選挙 立候補しました。 届を提出したのが17:17(いーないーな)!良い総選挙になりそう☺︎ 応援よろしくお願いします。
    ------------
    I elected the candidate general election candidacy.
    I submitted a report at 17:17 (No. It is likely to be a good general election ☺ ︎
    Please provide some support.
    ------------
    (no pic just yet for now)

10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Miichan for Senbatsu.. Yeah.. :1st:

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It would be great if she reached Senbatsu. It could be one of her last chances...

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter, It's UTAGE today, with Sayaka
    -----------------------------
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/979312126023016448
    まもなく「UTAGE!春のリクエスト祭り」始まります〜

めずらしくさや姉と♡
    We will soon begin "UTAGE! Spring Request Festival" ~

Rarity's Saya with my older sister
    DZc3Lk7UMAAq31q.jpg_large.jpeg DZc3Lk5UQAABfgA.jpg_large.jpeg

well, we all know Miichan is pretty solid when performing life , so this will probably be fun as well.

P.S. her hair is getting really long again, I think this is the longest since .... well you know what I mean.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Heya, I've lost track of which threads I've mentioned this in now, but we're trying to fill some member's profiles on the stage48 wiki! And we're also gonna change the layout a bit.

As of now, we've got
    • Catchphrase
    • Trivia
    • AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
    • AKB48 Janken Tournaments
    • Team History
    • Singles Participation
    • Album Participation
    • Units
    • (Solo Songs)
    • (Photobooks)
    • Media Appearances
    • Gallery
    What we'd like to do is move the Trivia section to the bottom (between Media Appearances and Gallery) and have a History section in its place (so right between Catchphrase and the Sousenkyo Rankings). So what I want to ask of you guys specifically, is to help me out a bit fill Miichan's profile, as I have done in some other threads already as well. I'd like some History information, Trivia and if you can think of any Media Appearances that aren't listed on her profile, also let me know (for example, the Three-Penny Opera isn't added yet). If you're unsure what I mean, I'm just gonna copy-and-paste some additional info that I wrote in Kato Minami's thread;

• History: should include important things that have to do with her work (as an idol) and require to be jotted down with a date, at least with a year and if possible a month (and it would be excellent if we had a day as well). For example, something that would belong in history, would be that she joined NGT as a first gen member in July 2015, and that she was promoted to Team NIII in January 2016, etc.
    • Trivia: should include extra information that isn't necessarily relevant to her work, but could make her look appealing or interesting to fans; for example that the first country she visited abroad was Australia, or that she owns a dog, but doesn't particularly like animals. Trivia information doesn't need to include a date, but if possible it would be great to add a little source. It doesn't have to be an official source, but if you remember where she said something, you could add, "she said this during an MC for Team NIII 3rd stage" or "this was revealed during Niigata no Friend/Sashikita Gassen" etc etc. But it's not absolutely required.

Thanks for your help in advance! Feel free to check out Tano Yuka's profile as a guideline as it's the only profile that we've changed so far

• Like Like x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • you should definitely add her Beaver-san; it's in her Aitakatta video profile, her parents brought it with them to the 2013 soushenkyu and it even made an appearance in her first phonebook :)
    • and I would like to know how many theatre appearances she's had had by now?
    • does she still have her hat collection?
    • her run of 'ugly' in the AKBingo fashion shows and that the designer in the end just brought an outfit for her
    anyway, I read that you asked for Wiki access and you've gotten it, so please keep up the good work.
    (and I'll probably come up with some other stuff, like when she 'knocked out' that comedian in the 'what's in the box' episode of AKBingo)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I think it could be pointed out that, as a first gen she is currently the overall 48 member that has been the longest... though the 1st gen thing would make it quite obvious, huh... ;;;;

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What is Beaver-san? I joined this forum pretty much right after I became an AKB48 fan, so I only found them at the end of 2015, really; I don't really know too much stuff that goes back as far as Aitakatta :^^;: As for her theatre appearances, it would be interesting but I don't think that's feasible... I just wouldn't know how to start figuring that out, if I'm honest. If you know the number, or know someone else who does, feel free to tell me! I can imagine she's got most theater performances out of all of AKB (except maybe Yukirin?) so it would be interesting to add.

EDIT: It may not be that difficult. Miichan had 821 performances before March 2016, so we would "only" have to look at the past two years. However, it might still take me ages to get around to do that ^^;;

I was thinking of adding something like that, but making it about No3b. They were one of the first units and they were the last members from Gen1 to graduate. This is unrelated to Miichan now, but what I find interesting about them is that Takamina and Miichan didn't talk much to Kojiharu at all before they were made a sub-unit, from what I remember from Takamina's documentary. In the end, they were so close to each other that it feels like they stayed for each other (although that may be a reach, but I would like to believe that).

EDIT Nr. 2: Actually... After seeing that I would only have to count Miichan's theater appearances since March 2016, I actually did it. She has 881 theater performances since she joined (which, interestingly, still puts her in 2nd place despite the fact that Kobayashi Kana graduated in March 2016). Kana has 889 performances... since the Theater Schedule isn't updated further than 10th April 2018, I can't say when she'll overtake her but I would assume about two to three months, maybe four.

• Like Like x 1
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 03.58.12.png Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 03.55.18.png Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 04.20.37.png
    It's a cuddly toy she has had since she was one year old.
    P.S. I wasn't suggesting you should figure out the number of theatre appearances, it's just that it's explicitly mentioned in the wiki ... but it hasn't been updated for a few years, maybe someone did keep track of it back then (maybe some people still do, who knows). .... ow, wait, I should have read the complete post :) ... you did tally the performances, I'm stupid :) thank you :D

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Oh God she's so close to breaking Kana-chan's record :omfg: This is kind of exciting! I wonder if she'll break it! She only needs 9 more performances to break it! Is there any place where they're tallying everyone's performances? I remember there was such a spreadsheet at one point but I can't find it for the life of me *A*

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  20. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I hope Miichan can make it back to Senbatsu this election.