Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    oh I was talking about that particular part of the show lol

I agree, all in all, Miichan got a nice deal for what happened (and by that I mean the whole head shaving stuff, not the actual scandal)

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yesterday I watched the Sousenkyo special ... Miichan looks adorable with that short cropped hair, there is a clip (not in this special I think) where Yuko tries to cheer her up before the election results ... Miichan is terrified, and it just wants to make you give her a big hug.
    And it's good to see how some members, e.g. Matsui Rena are truly happy for her as she gets 18th place.

btw ... for the 'Yuko' haters ... see how she handles coming in second behind Sasshi, all smiles, I've seen people react differently .... really different.

3. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The shaving of hair was a very hard blow that still crawls every time someone wants to inform about Miichan.

Miichan is worthy of admiration for his overcoming that others would have already resigned.

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I have the original video on my NAS (just because I kinda save everything Miichan related), but it's so hard to watch :(
    I can understand her mom cried.
    And I can't understand people who claim she/management did it for popularity or attention, just watch it, it's heartbreaking.
    Should they have posted it to YouTube? in hindsight, no, otoh ... it cemented my choice of Miichan as my Oshimen, that's the one idol in AKB I truly want to support.
    Just like when Shiichan at Kitahara Rie's 'wedding ceremony' spoke about not having much jobs, that made want to support her as well.

And that makes me even more glad to see they are both doing well and are enjoying themselves.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Fujita Nana announce graduation, and Miichan tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1046023510710149120
    ==========================
    なぁな〜 いつも「峯岸さんが楽しそうだと嬉しい」と気に掛けてくれる優しい人。最近さらによくお話するようになったのに...卒業、寂しいな。最後までたくさん思い出作りたい!!かっこいいパフォーマンスも目に焼き付けるんだ!!
    -----------------------------------------------
    "I'm always glad that Minegishi-san seems to be having fun," a gentle person who cares. I've been talking a lot lately. Graduating, and lonely. I want to make many memories to the end! The cool performance also burns to the eye!!
    ----------------------------------------------
    DoQ41OJVYAEGQTZ.jpg DoQ41NtVsAAI0kl.jpg
    which is obviously a quote from Naana

Anyway, Fujita nana replied:
    峯岸さんともっともっと仲良くなりたいです、本当に!☺️
    I want to get along with Minegishi-san more and more, really! ☺️

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1046060088950165504
    ===================
    めずらしい髪型
    -----------------------------------
    Unusual hairstyle
    -----------------------------------
    DoRaGNTXUAAxJik.jpg DoRaGNXXkAIB3js.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It has changed a lot in 10 years. :shocku:

Miichan has become beautiful. :worthy:

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I managed to watch the first part before it got taken down ...
    Miichan came in second in her heat (the idol/model heat, which was unexpected as Miichan isn't the fastest runner)
    She was the fastest AKB group member though ... keeping her kohai well behind her :D

Then I managed to watch part of the second upload in which their flexibility was tested, she came in 3rd place with 70cm (saved with two other 48 group members) ... she's pretty flexible :)
    I must say I liked the Mechaike sports festival a bit better, the interaction with ninety-nine was better, although I've seen this presenter (the one with the glasses) in the 80 idols vs. AKB special, and he was quite good in that.

but there just too many variety types in this imho.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think Nyan was the one both Miichan and Takamina didn't really understand at first. I don't remember where I saw this, but there is a clip somewhere out there where Takamina tells someone that she didn't even speak to Nyan at all before they got put together in No3b and now the three of them get along so well. I think No3b was also a really important part in why all three of them stayed with the group for so long and no other sub-unit can ever make me as emotional and happy as No3b

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Have you seen that webcast with No3b for the first AKB compilation CD? Where Miichan does the cartwheel with the panties ... and Takamina wants to do 'be my baby' with nyan-nyan?

Even then nyan-nyan is kinda amazed but also embarrassed by Miichan and Takamina's antics :) And I think no one could imagine nyan-nyan trying to do a cartwheel :)
    (she's really embarrassed when the other two suggest she should show something to increase the viewers :D .... "but you showed it in you photobook!" :D )
    I'm sure her manager was scrambling for the phone at that point .... or gesturing 'no, no, no!' from the control booth :) (as if nyan-nyan would ever do that in that setting)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
  12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

There are videos that even Takamina finds strange because of the relationship they have Miichan and Kojiharu when they play.

no3b is the strangest subunit and every X time Miichan reminds you that is not dissolved.

PS: no3b is still active even if they do not do concerts or dorama. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ノースリーブス

• Like Like x 1
  13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, that's completely in keeping with how they started .... Mendol Ikemen!, no other AKB subunit started as crossdressers I guess :)
    7_20110415132154.jpg
    Well, they haven't been officially disbanded but to say they are dormant is an exaggeration ... maybe hibernating it the correct term.
    (I think the only thing that's stopping a real disbandment is that Takamina, Kojiharu an Miichan are all still in the same agency)

I think people would be really surprised, if not shocked, if no3b ever came out with a new single again, but I don't see that happening, they might reunite one last time on stage when Miichan decides it's time to graduate, that's if management gives her the send-off she deserves.

15. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    just saw this in her instastory, veru cute

16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The first time they acted the three together, it was in the Jonshi Denka Webisode dorama of the year 2007 as secondary.

[​IMG]
    Of that performance they realized that it was a good threesome and they created no3b.

As I miss the no3b.

I hope they take out something from no3b for Miichan.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I agree, as much as I would love a new single from No3b, I don't see it happening. For the most part though cause Nyan doesn't do any more music. I think Miichan and Takamina could easily be convinced but Nyan probably wants to keep on top of "Her lip to" and be a model/designer. She's always in California or Italy on top of that so I doubt they see each other a lot anyway.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Former SKE48 member Shibata Aya has posted a photo of herself with Miichan in Instagram, it appears that they were both at a London Hearts Athletic Meet recording:

samm.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoY9gF8F9BY/

• Like Like x 4
  19. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Miichan would be easy for a new song from no3b.

From Takamina I can not tell you but would say that it participates.

But Kojiharu the could convinced if you give her tickets to museums and a paintings of some Japanese painter.

Art is his weakness, every time he travels to a foreign country he visits a museum in the city after work and stays all day observing paintings or sculptures.

But see Miichan together Kojiharu in PON! of last week is easier than we think.

The problem would be if Aki-P wanted to make a song for no3b.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Who writes Takamina's songs? No3b is considered a subunit outside of AKB since more members are outside the group than in it. Aki-P will definitely not write songs for them anymore, but I think someone else could easily do it.