1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    This is Miichan thread though...

It's a childish way to talk. Pretty much everyone in grade school talk that way. It is perceived as cute (normally), and many didn't really grow out of the habit.

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It's not that uncommon iirc, ... but it is a kinda quirky, Hinata, Miichan's character in Mendol Ikemen does it... because she's quirky like that :)

well, I know some people here refer to themselves as 'mother' and 'father' when talking to their children ... i.e. 'father will be back later' ... the form 'your father will be back later' is normal, the previous form sounds silly to me ... but I've heard it used.

well, now where's that 'funny' button ;)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I'd trade Naru and Ayane for Moeka in a heartbeat. Hell I'd trade those 2 even for Kanabun.
    /Waiting patiently to get scolded by eighters.
    also if you remember, that's pretty much what the "punchline" of the legendary Dr. Parutaro skit with Komi was
    https://twitter.com/akbingofansid/status/958223759311192066

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ow, btw ... anyone can identify the member that was right behind Miichan when that dino took a bite out her? I'm just curious ... the hebirote choreography got a bit de-railed after that on the right flank :)

it looked a bit like an senpai saying to her kohai ... "ooo, lets go feed the dino together, it'll be fun"

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yup... as expected. That means the “leechhhhhh” crowd has died out and that’s niceZ

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Looking at the AKBingo episodes she appeared in recently, she seems to put at least effort into her handshakes. She pays attention very greatly to what she wears and makes sure to make everyone visiting her feel special. She also spends her free time out in Tokyo, waiting if anyone recognises her to give out free handshakes and stuff. Moeka is also really close with top-tier members (like Sasshi and Yukirin) so I think she puts her pride behind herself and approaches the important people to achieve her goals.

I think this is always a matter of personal preference because we might say that Moeka doesn't seem to be working hard enough to deserve a senbatsu / center position, but then there's the other side of the coin that would say the same about Miichan. If you like a girl, you follow her and look at her work and see that she's putting in effort. If you don't care about a girl and just see her receive things, then it comes across as if she is getting things on a silver platter.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Tbh I wasn't specifically speaking about Moeka ... it's just the difference of current generations with the original generations who came from nothing.
    you can't (and I won't) blame the members who joined after AKB48 became a household name, but there is a difference in their experiences

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1153885928588369920
    ======================
    本日も #ももたろう ありがとうございました
    気づいたらあっというまに終わってしまいそう!8月8日までです!ぜひ お華ちゃんより
    ---------------------------------------
    Today too #ももたろう Thank you very much
    If you notice it will be over in a hurry! Until August 8th! By all means than Hana
    ---------------------------------------
    EANtIFIUcAACxIG.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What is this “leechhhhhh" crowd?

10. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Something that is better left ignored

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The people that want Miichan to graduate simply because she's been part of the group for so long and isn't riding on high individual popularity (in comparison to Yukirin).

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Add to that some fans that are hurt that their oshis were forced or felt obliged to graduate after a scandal and Miichan 'only' got demoted.

on a related note, I see the importance of true idols like Acchan, Mayuiyu ansd Yukirin for AKB ... but I put it to you that the 'variety' idols like Sasshii and Miichan attributed a lot to AKB's success as well.
    The group wouldn't be what it was for both these elements

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Don't get me wrong, we definitely need typical idol girls in an idol group, but at the moment, it seems all of them are trying to go down that route. I understand everyone wants to be the next Acchan or Mayuyu – but I think we also need another Yuko or Sasshi. And I'm happy to see that there are girls that are happy with taking the leading role, like Takamina used to (the likes of Komiharu and Naachan).

At the moment, I feel like we have a surplus of cute idol type girls, but AKB has survived for so long and did so well because it has a variety of different personalities. The original AKB had cute center girls (Acchan, Kojiharu, Mayuyu), leading figures (Takamina, Akimoto Sayaka), tomboyish girls (Miyazawa Sae), stage allrounders (Masuda Yuka, Umeda Ayaka), funny girls (Miichan, Yuko, Noro Kayo), sexy girls (Ohori Megumi, Tomo~mi), simply pretty girls (Yukirin, Tomochin, Love-tan), etc.

Don't misquote me on this – I'm not saying the latter example is a group of talentless girls, but I think their prettyness/cuteness was probably their most interest feature.

When I look at the current AKB senbatsu, it's mostly girls of the first category – cute center girls. Or at least they all want to be part of that group. Even if they all have the potential, not all of them can become centers. I hope to see a variety of characters bloom within the group again, which would, imo, also help them achieve their prior glory again.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I just checked Miichan front page, and found out that she's actually younger than Sasshi!
    All this time i just assumed Miichan at very least as old as Yukirin :lol:

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    No no no ... Miichan was the benjamin of the 1st gens .. although she wasn't the absolute youngest,
    that was Masuyama Kayano I think
    but it meant she wasn't allowed to participate initially in (job) activities with the other 1st gens .. and couldn't go out with them as well (although I read that the reason partly for that was that Miichan's parents were pretty strict)

In AKBingo Sata once introduced Miichan and Oba Mina als the queens of 'old' and 'new' variety .... Miichan took offence in that statement :D
    turned out Minarun is half a year older than Miichan while she's 9th generation and Miichan (obviously) 1st

I guess in the first 10(?) generations quite a lot of girls were older then Miichan

back to her current activities ... you can score some momotaro merchandise it seams ;)
    EAT_2THUwAANP5m.jpeg EAT_2TIUIAAPNNb.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She's so cute as Ohana ugh

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Sometimes Miichan looks year younger ... I guess this is one of those time :)
    And she somehow always looks good wearing glasses

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    More extra cuteness.. <3
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  20. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen: