1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    and it even has an English description :)

fun fact, in the English version she tells she's a Scorpio, in the Japanese one she tells her blood type :)
    but this is not an auto translate, someone translated it into good English, that and the editing of it (even though limited) tells me she (and M&S) didn't do this off the cuff.
    They might have gotten rid of the scissors though ;)
    [​IMG]

btw, I'm guessing that's Miichan's living room?, it seems to be huge for Japanese standards and very light.

she posted this pic on her instagram
    [​IMG]
    ========================
    あけましておめでとうございます。
    毎年恒例、秋葉原の劇場で行われる元日公演の書き初め。
    「有終の美」
    意味は、最後が素晴らしい様子。
    頑張るぞおおおおおおおお!

2020年もよろしくお願い致します
    --------------------------------------------
    happy New Year.
    The beginning of the New Year's Day performance held at the Akihabara theater annually.
    "Ending beauty"
    The meaning is that the last is wonderful.
    I'll do my best Oh oh oh!

Thank you in 2020.
    -------------------------------------------
    I think that's a really sexy pic 大好き :inlove:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It seems huge and bright to me too but this article from BIGLOBE appears to confirm that it's her living room:
    https://news.biglobe.ne.jp/it/0101/nlb_200101_3211480863.html

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 6
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ok, this is something I still find a bit weird .... you are two national idols ... you have some free time, and what do you do ??
    karaoke of course :)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1214178821349396482
    =========================================
    リハーサル終わり、ゆきりんと火鍋を食べて、2人カラオケをしました。とても楽しかったです。 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(29日目)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    At the end of the rehearsal, we ate a hot pot with Yukirin and karaoke together. It was very fun. I didn't drink today (day 29)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

5. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

They are human. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    yeah, but I don't go programming for fun after wor...... ow wait ... I have done that :/

• Like Like x 1
  7. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It must be the stress of work and the best way to remove it is to go to karaoke. :whistle:

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, if there is one thing Miichan doesn't seem to have these days, it's probably stress .... for what I've seen she has been totally enjoying the end of year performances to the fullest :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am surprised that no one has mentioned the importance of wearing the right socks when at karaoke.

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 4.13.02 PM.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Maybe it's just nice to have fun singing and dancing without feeling the lascivious stare of 250 ojisan.

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    hmm... isn't that what western media always say about wota .... and isn't it we don't really agree with as it probably only applies to a minority, that just as of many see them as 'daughters' and that it doesn't explain the female fans at all, but I admit, this is a tangent and for sure you weren't all that serious

anyway those socks clash with those slippers she wore at new year :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I guess if you really love your job, you'll also happily do it in your free time ^^ I'm an English and Creative Writing student, and I love reading and writing in my free time :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    and the second YouTube video is up

if the video does not show watch the video here

she went shopping for a パソコン(pasokon - personal computer) .... she was looking at MacBooks ... but it seems she thought the 13" was a bit too small .... and she definitely thought they were expensive ....
    so ... completely logical ... she went to another BIC Camera .... and bought a selphie stick and some glue for her nails(?) ..... to then return to the first BIC Camera ...... to .... not to buy a compete this time after all :)
    so in the end ... not a completely successful trip ... but I'm sure the three shop attendants must have been happy to help/advice her

(and .. call me an old cynic .... but product placement much? :)
    because if you go to Akihabara there are loads of other stores selling MacBooks like e.g. Yodabashi :) )

but I wouldn't mind going shopping for a laptop with Miichan ... it's would be fun... and I would be kinda useful for a change as well, I think ... :D

it's kinda funny to see Miichan worry about the costs when you have seen the video where Nyan-Nyan inboxed a 27" iMac, I'm pretty sure Miichan doesn't really have to worry too much about money

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think even if you can afford something, it's still fair to say a macbook is expensive and might be overpriced. I happen to have the 13" Macbook Pro 2017 and while I'm very happy with how easy it is to use and how fast it works, I'm annoyed that it was €1,500 for a laptop that only has 2 USB-C and a headphone port, and no USB, HDMI or SD card slot, and only 121GB total storage space. I got a macbook because friends have recommended me them since they last long. Also, the 2019 model of the same laptop has that Magical Tracepad or what it's called and a lot of people don't like it. So even if Miichan has the money for the macbook, it makes sense for her to say it's not worth its price.

• Like Like x 1
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I understand the reasoning, the only thing I can say as a response is that I had my previous MacBook Pro since 2010 and I only replaced it with a newer model beginning last year, they are build like a tank (I kicked mine of the stairs and it dropped like a meter and was, apart from a small dent, fine)
    I just love the OS, so yeah ... I guess that apart from a Miichan fanboy, I'm an Apple fanboy :) (not fanatically though, Apple fanboy that is ... )

ow, and I might add, I like the idea that Miichan is very much aware of the value of money ... nothing is more annoying then seeing some celebrity spending money like it means nothing to them, which of course might well be so, but they might realise that their fans who in the end are there source of income might have trouble paying their bills, so it's kinda inconsiderate.

in other news, you can send a graduation message via the link below, the Miichan graduation committee volunteers will translate it and handwrite it to a card of your choice
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIvnaU1V5E98Zl59y5QLzOKoUNwDZCSLANELVJQ6OlXdHlhQ/viewform

btw, didn't I say Miichan was having fun? :/

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    s
    ources:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1214920935066619904
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1214906363211472898

for the first pic she said that she had an upset stomach due to eating spare ribs(?)
    last two were during a TV show, so that is just a pose I think (hope)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 2
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I do agree that Mako looks thinner than usual but it might also be that mouse filter? I don't know

I don't think it's necessary but I'm really proud of Miichan for keeping up with the no alcohol thing. If she was drinking regularly before, she should probably notice a difference by now. I also hope that she's being healthy in other ways, otherwise it would seem pointless [hehe] But like I said, I'm proud of her.

As I wrote this, I was listening to "Choose me!" and at certain parts you can really hear Miichan's voice. I hope that, besides a few No3b numbers (especially Watashi wa Watashi), she's gonna do Choose me! at her graduation event. I'd also love to see Sasshi and Kitarie for that :cute: It was amazing to watch at Sasshi's grad concert

• Like Like x 2
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    "Choose Me!" is not only one of my top favourite B-sides, it also has IMO one of Miichan's best ever singing and MV performances. I love the little scene of friendship between her and Nakagawa Haruka when they're sharing music on the train:

cm.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It's a bit of a weird MV isn't it? ...it's certainly not fluffy and idol-ly ... it looks like it's cold and the girls look miserable and lonely ... and that fits the lyrics.
    Miserable and lonely ... well that's apart from Kasai Tomomi who seems to have a sort of contented 'smirk' at times, like a cat who just ate the mouse, contrasted to Rie, Sasshii and Miichan and the others who obviously need a good hug.
    Anyway, Chiyuu's facial expressions seems a bit out of tune with the general look and feel at places to me (at the end of the MV she looks 'suitably' unhappy though).

btw, there is this split second close up shot
    [​IMG]
    it's about the only sign, apart from Miichan and Haruka sharing music, that they are not completely alone

btw, it might not look as chilly to Japanese people as it does to me, because if it looks like that on the Dutch coast for sure it will be cold and you just know it will start drizzling in a bit.

and YouTube video number 3 is up
    I've only watch the first minute or so yet, but I think she's going for a cappuccino at a Starbucks ...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (ok, i was partly right, it was a frappuccino)
    Initially I thought they were leaking location information (e.g. readable street sign), but the video ends at an office location, I suspect the Ogi Pro/M&S offices and seeing the boxed in the beginning it might even start there as well.

ok, did some online sleuthing ... it must be the M&S office which is located nearby, Production OGI is in Ginza, on the other side of Tokyo :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  20. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

What was I eating to put that face on in the 4:02 minute? [hehe]