1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well as long as they don't do the same thing as 'Kimi wa Melody' ... have the 1st gens turn up to rotate around the centre of the day while we barely got a glimpse of Miichan ... damn, I'm still salty about that :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

As I am happy, I will put a video of Miichan who sang live on the variety show "Cafe & Snack Eden", the show was improvised and presented as a theater with live music, presented by no3b. It was a very entertaining and fun show

Morai Naki from Minami Minegishi.

if the video does not show watch the video here

This was the show "Cafe & Snack Eden".
    [​IMG]
    If you want to know why Miichan and Takamina puts these faces.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Cafe & Snack Eden" Being an impromptu show, these things happened :^^;:

The web akb48wup.com that these images come from have translations of the show.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ooooooo ..... Miichan's YouTube video was retweeted by YouTube Japan, すごい 大好き!!!!<3<3<3<3
    https://twitter.com/YouTubeJapan/status/1219228083342823424

btw: daily motion has the version of Morai Naki with English subtitles, and yes that was right after the incident.

Snack Kissa Eden was a bit of a weird show, every episode had (2?) guests who would perform a song and that was 'surrounded' by improv scenes by the main cast: no3b, Lilly Franky, Komoru Tetsou and Suzuki Kosuke

Miichan's character was basically a slacker who only hung around the cafe reading manga :)
    I just read on the Japanese Wikipedia, that she quit her last job after just two and a half hours :)

Nyan-nyan was a cabaret performer, which made Takamina as Lilly Franky's daughter the only reputable one of the three :)

Miichan would team up with Lilly Franky later on during the high school girl police show centering on the new gens including the three musketeers
    She was added as a Showa era high school girl late in the shows run.
    Some shade was thrown :) ...
    The younger gens continuously mocked her for being old fashioned (she pulls out a tamagochi, comes in riding a kick scooter), they made her wear a sailor schooluniform, contrasted with the more modern an stylish school uniforms of the younger girls, during the hostage episode, she was thrown out for being too old to be a schoolgirl ...
    That show was even weirder :)

some more photo's from RH2020
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ow and her Makeup video has now 435,796 views .... that's amazing really.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1219967153840906241
    =================================
    ゆうなぁ単独コンサート、寸劇「りんご姫」の魔女役で出演しました(笑)温かく迎え入れてくれたファンの皆さん、ありがとうございました!モニターで見る2人のあまりの素晴らしさに一緒に活動していることを誇りに思いました。ゆうなぁはAKB、そして世界を救うと思った

おっきくなったな〜お疲れ様!
    ------------------------------------------
    Yuuna Alone concert, performed as a witch in the skit play "Apple Princess" (laughs) Thank you to all the warm welcomed fans! I was proud to be working together on the greatness of the two people on the monitor. Yuuna thought to save AKB and the world

I'm getting big ~ good work
    -----------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Miichan looks great as a witch, always haven been leaning to the dark side anyway myself ;)

and this video is just too cute Miimamma!!!
    https://twitter.com/slime0048/status/1219282105093390338

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1220750493703528448
    ======================
    てんちむと撮影させてもらいました! モチベーションも上がったことだし 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(47日目)
    ---------------------------------------
    I took a picture with Tenchimu! I was motivated and I didn't drink today (day 47)
    ---------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    btw, I think that's Tenchimu's couch ... so maybe Miichan will appear in a video on her channel soon?
    ow, the original was mirrored ... so I fixed that, now we can read the text ;)
    (the full two lines :D )
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Guess who joins Miichan on her sofa ... no, it's not Tenchimu ;)

if the video does not show watch the video
    here

Miichan wearing a Takamina T-shirt :)

and this
    [​IMG]
    みーちゃん坊主SP
    Mi ̄-chan bōzu SP [hehe]

it's kinda frustrating that I am still quite unable to follow their conversation ... Acchan comes up, One-Piece (I guess in relation with Takamina reading it (I think Miichan has been on record for like shoujo manga more)) and Nyan-Nyan is mentioned as well (and a Piano)

But I still like to see their interaction, they are so comfortable together :)

ow, I think Takamina's husband came up as well
    not sure what Miichan said there (a circle mostly is used for an NG word .. and the first Kanji is 'Big', katakana = 'ge') ... but it earned her a slap to the head from Takamina :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    It makes my heart happy seeing those two hanging out together.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    If Minegishi made the content of her channel nothing but catching up for a chat with old members like this, she'd do just fine lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm pretty sure a lot of (former) AKB fans would love to hear more anecdotes from the start of AKB
    (and I would love to see English subtitles, been even so bold as to request them (In my best Japanese) on Miichan's twitter)
    (as an aside, other non-Japanese fans asking for subtitles on YouTube ran foul of a certain individual from the US who still doesn't seem to have sought out professional help, he's now claiming to travel to Japan in March :/ )

10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I am already waiting for a Miichan-Nyan collabo
    (it's coming. I can feel it. Most likely fashion or makeup related)

• Like Like x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Even though Nyan-nyan always seems a bit embarrassed when she's interacting with either Minami, for sure you are right, in the end these three love each other
    Picking them for no3b was the best decision ever, although I think eyebrows must have been raised at the combination in the beginning.

btw, someone (twitter: acchansuki48) translated the part where Takamina was talking about living together with Acchan:
    https://twitter.com/acchansuki48/status/1221222764595445760

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Completely forgot that happened... O.O

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan will appear on "Yasumo Tomochi's Kimetsusuke! ※ It ’s just my personal impression."
    [​IMG]
    As in some tweets I read ... looks 5 years younger then she really is

And about the interview ... I'm somewhat 'pained' by Miichan's bad self-image, she doesn't seem to really accept that to her 'children' she is/was a mother figure (otoh, it might of course be the asian way of denying compliments as not to seem prideful)
    But I guess it's always been like that .. she always talked about her peers like Tomochin as being perfect and herself as being not suited as an idol ... and she still does that when she talks about Yukirin, for what it's worth ... I just think Miichan is just a different kind of idol, and the strength of AKB was that they always also had those 'variety' idols like Sasshii and Miichan, and where Mariko, Tomochin, Acchan etc. where top in their fields, Miichan is among the top idols in her field.

Furthermore I'm convinced that Miichan for a big part formed the 14th, 13th and 15th generations and she should be proud of what they are currently achieving and might achieve in the future.

"I’m not a bad girl if you get to know me" ... come on Miichan, you're not a bad girl, period!

(btw, joking about not appearing in show with attractive male actors ... cheeky ;) )

And about Takamina and Nyan-nyan stopping Miichan ... I would expect M&S to have strategy how to go about with Miichan's career after her graduation, so they must have had a voice in that decision as well (remember how during no3b ANN whenever the did a social media post they had to clear it with their managers ... that's just the way thing work, the agency has a lot to say)
    And yeah, I know M&S was launched as sort of being the Production. OGI sub agency run by our illustrious trio ... but we all know things do not really work that way.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This bit made me a bit sad:

It’s easy for me to get teased with “You’re still here?” and get my wages, but if I scandal it’ll cause trouble again. It’d be great if I could contribute a lot to AKB, but that’s difficult for me now. Yukirin made her announcement while I was thinking about things like that. She’s popular, she goes on tour with the younger girls, she does solo concerts. She’s the kind of girl who should be in AKB until she’s 30.

It makes me sad that those people saying "why hasn't she graduated yet?" got to her a little bit. I understand her reasoning for wanting to part with AKB when she was riding on a high, similar to how Kitarie went about it.

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The thing about that that ticks me off is the hypocrisy, a lot of people who have that opinion are totally ok with Yukirin staying another year or two or were totally ok with Nyan-nyan staying.
    If you think idols should graduate at 20, 22, which is an opinion you are entitled to have, ... then that applies to all of them, not just to those members you don't really like.

Miichan appears in the YouTube video Miion and Mogichan made at the Yuunaa solo concert

if the video does not show watch the video here
    look at how the kohai are listening intently to Miichan's instructions :)
    [​IMG]
    And then those two senpais are being noisy in the back ........
    [​IMG]
    If I'm correctly 聞こえてるで〜から means "I can hear you!" :)
    which only made Miion and Mogichan laugh out loud
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

anyway ... you can just feel that Miichan is a 大先輩 (daisenpai) to the members at the table.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 5
  18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Miichan didn't have to shave his head, for later upload a video on YouTube and it's from here of his bad reputation for shaving of a nervous breakdown from blame of a senationalist magazine.

With those facts, they changed many things for Miichan, as also almost the disappearance of unit no3b.

This must have been very difficult for Miichan, it shows when in the second video of Miichan, she knows the value of money when he sees the price of a portable Mac.

It bothers me a lot that there are two measuring bars if it is a female idol or a male idol.

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Sadly that not only applies to idols :/

I think a l lot of that has to do with her parents as wel, from what I've seen of them they look like very down to earth people who have to work hard like most other people.
    (there is a (not very good) video on YouTube of them back stage at the SSK in 2013 (and they brought Beaver-san along))

20. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

@dutchie The best thing Miichan has is his willpower and experience. :)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020