1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    That show looks really neat, I always forget they did non-AKB shows besides Mechaike. Yeah though, that was scary, two of the guys in particular seem really unsure of how to react. Her hair is so pretty though I was distracted by it lol.

I completely agree with your assessment regarding her feelings toward being an idol. I recall an episode of Bingo where she states specifically that she has "turned her back" on her old dream of being a more Mayuyu-like classic idol and embraced being a variety type. It seemed like after that, because I was watching them in order, I could sense there really was a increased sense of confidence and composure. That's when her and Sashi seemed to really start taking off. I couldn't help wondering what an AKB where Miichan's scandal hadn't taken place would have ended up like. Perhaps when she had to do the backflip, her variety experience took a backseat since she couldn't have talked her way out it, and that part that was insecure took over which is why she just wasn't mentally able to do it.

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think Miichan together with Bad Boys could have found a funny way to get out of it, maybe by making it a really funny but spectacular failure ... (like when she fell into the pool during Yuko's Mechaike graduation special)
    But she didn't want that ... she really wanted to do that backflip, she really, really had set her mind on that, she was still pretty young and acted her age
    (and maybe a bit of frustration came out .. she wanted the attention, and this was supposed to be her moment ... no way would she have let them tell the fans that it wasn't going to go ahead)
    (btw that triggered paternal feelings in Bad Boys we hadn't seen that much, they were obviously a bit unsure on how to handle all that so right before a single debut event)

They were in DERO as well..... now that was a scary show, poor Sayaka :)

Part of an interview for natalie.mu
    https://natalie.mu/music/pp/akb48_13/page/1
    [​IMG]
    =================================
    ──On the other hand, I heard that the coupling “Until the day we can meet again” is Mr. Minegishi's graduation song.

Minegishi: As a member of AKB48, it's definitely a dream to have Mr. Akimoto write a graduation song. I was so envious that I watched the synchronization and the juniors leave with the songs given to them. But in my case, there were many things in the past ... (laughs). Still, when I consulted with Akimoto to announce me graduation, he told me first that he would write absolutely good graduation songs. I was really happy at that point.

──Minegishi is definitely an AKB48 meritorious person.

Minami Minegishi
    Minegishi Piyaya, for example, I think that Takanami (Minami Takahashi) and Hina (Hina Kojima) in the same first-generation students influenced AKB48's juniors. But in my case, I felt that it had only had a bad influence ...

Okada: That's not true!

Minegishi: The lyrics arrived just before the lip scene of the music video was shot, almost at the very last minute. Ms. Akimoto thought so much about it, and the lyrics themselves were so wonderful. The moment I first looked over, I cried on the spot. It starts with the lyrics, "Must be the last." This is exactly what I was thinking before graduation. Recently, I haven't had many chances to meet Akimoto-sensei, but I thought again that he was looking closely at me. I want to sing with all my feelings at the graduation concert.​
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    There's more, but this is I think the most interesting part, confirmation that Aki-P really put effort in the lyrics, almost till the last minute ... :)

btw ... last page is kinda funny, Naachan think about dyeing her hair green but is worried about not fitting in with the AKB image
    Miichan: meh,. as long as you don't go bold ;)

Then Naachan: well if I would do that would stand out more then the leading role (Miichan)
    Miichan: meh, that's ok, just do what you like!
    :D
    [​IMG]

BTW I don't have a source link, I think it was twitter, but Miichan said YuuNaa treat Zukki as their daughter ... Miichan: 'So I guess she's my granddaughter" :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12582978637.html

Miichan's graduation concert, which was scheduled for 2 April 2020, has been postponed due to ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic concerns.

It will still be held but at a later date. It's better safe than sorry for now.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Miichan's graduation will be remembered with what is happening. :shocku:

Actually, I would have preferred that the coronavirus was from a film and not real. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah, that was to be expected :(
    Miichan said on twitter:
    自分の思いはしっかり整理してからお話させていただきたいと思います。
    ---------------
    I would like to talk about my thoughts after organizing it.
    ---------------
    I'm sure she must have expected this to happen, it's still hard though
    And it really sucks for those fans that had made arrangements to travel to Japan to be there :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's better because you shouldn't travel to Japan to be there anyway with the current situation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, the situation in some European countries seems to be worse then in Japan .... but I agree of course
    However, it's a huge disappointment for fans who spend a substantial amount to be there for the concert and right now nobody knows if they will get their money back for their plane tickets etc.

was watching the Team K live stream ... sadly Miichan is not there, but I think she pretty much overloaded with promotional work
    It's strange to see 'hikkoshimashita' not opening with Miichan :/

8. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    And Japan just announced 14 days mandatory quarantine if you are arriving from Europe so... Anyway travel waiver should come soon if not already, especially with this immigration restriction in place.

Back on topic, today's promotional work? Tomu's on stage though, so I wonder...

9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You currently often see Miichan doing shows and interviews together with Zukki, YuuNaa and Miion (and Yukirin), I guess they are the ones chosen to promote the single

10. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Makes sense, everyone wants to see Miichan before she goes.

Although, I assume she'll have a clean break from the group after her graduation, it'd be neat to see her host an AKB show. But, it doesn't seem like graduates ever get involved in the group besides Takamina (and small scale Sayaka) so I'm not crossing my fingers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Miichan appeared in YuNa Mogion's video:
    [Hurry up] Who is the best Minegishi Children! ? ~ There is MV shooting off shot

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    That ending .... I've said it before, that's how you recognize a old trooper ... being able to take any shuteye you can get ;)

btw ... the part about them, including Miichan, only getting the lyrics just before the shoot is obviously not just some story, you can hear the track being sung by someone else, so it wasn't recorded yet.

funny, Miichan went for the apple pie ... that would have been my choice as well :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

They're all busy so it's hard for them to meet and stuff. And Sayaka is ALWAYS doing something, but maybe if we comment on Mii's videos enough she'll invite her >: D
    I like the contrast of their characters, would be fun. (and would definitely go from YAYY WEEEE to super serious and then back to YAY WEEEE and repeat)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Because if you look at the videos when they "teach" her, they never ever EVER tell her what to do with her legs. All they tell her is to "jump".
    She then jumps backwars in 45 degrees, violently bending herself back to the ground and planting (using up most of her momentum with that), and then her legs are just... there.
    It's somewhat better in her yt vid (as opposed to the akbingo ones), but it's all wrong in a different way...

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1240926885606899713
    ======================================
    卒業コンサート延期を知らされた夜。 やり場のない気持ちをたこ焼き作りにぶつけるつもりが...情緒乱れまくりで収集つかなくなりました... 観てください
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    The night when the graduation concert was announced. I'm going to hit a takoyaki with my unfocused feeling ... Please watch
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

if the video does not show watch the video here

The graduation concert scheduled on April 2 has been postponed.

First of all, I'm sorry for everyone who was waiting in line with the schedule during the busy new year. And thank you very much. Was delighted.

I heard the decision two days before the official announcement ...

I thought it was a waste to forget this feeling as I was filled with unfocused thoughts, so I took a video that night.

Thinking for a concert, I believe that the time spent moving will not be wasted, and I want to think of something more interesting until that time comes.

May the day when I can laugh and talk about this feeling now ...
    I think God is saying, "I'm going to work harder! I'm looking forward to it!"

So for now, just now, please forgive this abomination ...
    (Suddenly, you can make a loud voice, so watch your volume carefully.)

Last but not least, thank you to your friends who laughed together on a lonely night, Mika-chan (actress, started YouTube!) And Waka-chan (an ordinary worker).

Mushika's "Ushi-chan"
    Check it out!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZhgZvMA7cl5qB7XXa8-OQ
    BTW There is a volume warning on the video

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    takoyaki and beer goes so well....
    (but hey, lets not tempt)

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Got my 2 CD's today ... and thought I should share the pic of Miichan in the booklet
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    didn't get the hoped for Miichan pic, but I'll settle for the pic of Miion at the Miichan Graduation MV set

• Like Like x 4
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If you really want it, maybe Sakuraism will finally update his stage48 shop again and hopefully sell some pcs :fear:

• Like Like x 1
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'd better not start with that, because then I would want all the others in that set as well (I might have a slight touch of OCD) :)

btw, about the latest YT video, it's always good to see Miichan with friends, more so if they are friends outside AKB.
    It was a bit strange to see them in the frame, well, not the one with the YT channel of course, but as a rule of thumb Japanese are sticklers for privacy and they will almost always blur out non-public figures in videos
    Makes you wonder how Miichan was able to keep in touch with all of her friends (and even make new ones) with her workload.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ow, Miichan can be so devious sometimes :D
    https://twitter.com/monarisanen46/status/1240981201805959170

Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1241420230670209025
    ==========================
    守屋茜ちゃん、めっちゃくちゃ可愛かったな。。 放送にはのっていなかったけど丁寧に自己紹介してくれて...その直後に背中のボタンを押す私はバラエティーに魂を売った女
    ごめんね、、、 またお会いできますように! (ハイドアンドシーク録画を観ながら...)
    ----------------------------------------------
    Moriya Akane-chan was really cute... It wasn't broadcasted, but she politely introduced herself... Then immediately after that I pressed the button on her back, I have sold my soul to variety. Sorry... I hope I can meet her again! (While watching Hide & Seek recording)
    ----------------------------------------------

• Like Like x 1