1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

She's lovely.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just been looking at the schedule for the online replacement HS events for 'Shitsuren, Arigato' and there's a page which shows the dates of the last ones for members who have announced their graduation:
    https://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/57th-online-post-one.html
    Unlike the others whose last dates are all this year, Miichan's isn't until 2/11 next year so it does like she'll be around for a while yet! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think it's save to assume Miichan will still be in AKB on 8 december, for the 15th AKB theatre anniversary ... I'm pretty sure that is not what she planned

But I'm glad to see how happy and content she is lately, let's hope for a good graduation concert when the situation allows it and then have her rediscover her variety skills

(but I'm still not looking forward to having to move her thread to the graduated members sub-forum ...)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. furbyyeh

furbyyeh Kenkyuusei

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    new article by Miichan
    https://mirror.asahi.com/article/13925099
    Minami Minegishi: "On the way home from her cat's vaccination. I couldn't stop crying on the way home from vaccinating my cat.

Minegishi Minami
    2020/11/13
    My relationship with my mother.

Minegishi Minami, the last member of AKB48, has been an idol for 14 years. Her graduation has been postponed due to the effects of the new model of corona, and she has debuted as a columnist in Kagayo Kagami! Looking back on her days as an idol, she says, "I've lived my life by being praised by others as my motivation," and faces her "homework.
    Minegishi Minami's "If possible, I want to be praised again tomorrow.

I've longed to live with pets for a long time.

However, it was impossible for me, who was drinking four times a week at most, and I had given up on the idea that a person who couldn't even take care of himself would ever be able to raise an animal. When I started to get sober and started to live a reasonably human life, an opportunity to interact with a cat at a friend's house came together, and I was fascinated by the balanced loveliness of the cat, which usually lived on its own and occasionally rubbed up against me. Suddenly turned on, I spent the night looking for my ideal kitty on the breeder's website, and tests confirmed that her allergies, which had been so bad in the past, weren't as severe as they could be. In the end, we fell in love at first sight with one of the kittens sent to us by Kojima Haruna, with its color, face, and appearance that could be described as ideal, and we were ready to live with him.

On October 10, 2020, a kitten arrived at the home of Minami Minegishi, the "bad girl" who, nine years ago, got angry and got into a fight with former member Minami Takahashi because she got a cat without consulting me, who was allergic to cats.

==I named the overly cute creature "Shakechazuke Chazuke".

I named her Shakechazuke, with her bright pink nose and mouth and her beautiful beige fluffy fur, and we started living together for the first time. We would wake up in the morning, feed her, clean up her poop, go to work with no regrets, play together when we got home, and sleep in bed together at night. The presence of these cute but overly cute creatures who couldn't live without me corrected and enriched the rhythm of my life.

Shakeh when we first met.
    The first time I met her, she was a little shameless. It was love at first sight.
    My friends started coming over to my house to hang out with me more often, and I wondered if my life would have been different if I had realized the beauty of this life earlier. Well, I wouldn't have been able to realize this without those drinking days.

==Vaccine day. As a mother, I was thrilled from the night before

Today was my second vaccine day since she was born; the first one had been completed by the breeder before we picked her up, so it was my first vaccine day as a mother. The night before, I had been nervous about my precious little one being in pain, and what I would do if she got out of control in the hospital. I came home after work, put Shaké in my carry-on bag, and took a taxi. As he scurried around and occasionally meowed in a faint voice, I repeatedly said, "It's okay! I opened the lid of the bag a little and put my hand in it, and he vigorously rubbed his cheek against my hand. My chest hurts from the anxiety I feel and I'm a little glad to feel like I'm being relied upon.

The doctors at the pet clinic, who were introduced to me by a senior cat owner, were very kind and said, "Shakey-chan is so cute. He's a good boy," and they finished the injection in the blink of an eye, saying, "Shake is so cute. Shakeh didn't scream or yell, he just stared at a single point and behaved himself until the end. He seems to have a strong mental attitude, just like me.

As I watched Shakeh quietly watching him in the taxi on the way home, I felt a tingle in the back of my nose as I told him he did a great job and to stay healthy.

Sneeze after vaccination
    Post-vaccination sneeze. 'He behaved himself to the end.

==When I thought about living with life, I understood how my mother felt.

One of the reasons for this is probably because the doctor asked me why I was getting a vaccine shot in my leg. He said that very rarely, a lump can form at the injection site, and if it turns into something like cancer, it could kill you in the worst case. They said that if the area was a leg, amputation could save your life. These shocking words, coming from a teacher with a gentle air, seemed to teach me what it means to live with life.

The 5:00 p.m. chime made it even more sentimental, and I was crying myself to sleep. It didn't take long to realize that it was my mother's feelings for Shake, and that they were tears for her feelings for me in the same way, or perhaps even more so.

==I don't know how many times I've given my mother a hard time.

"You take care of yourself."
    It reminds me of something I've heard my mother say so many times before, in a casual way. I wish her well, and that she would be happy every day and not be sad. I don't want anything in return, I just want that for her. When I think about it, how many times have I given my mother a hard time?

When I broke down my body, when she watched me suffer through my AKB activities, and when I shaved my head: ......

Eight years ago that day, eight years ago, after I called her with the news that I was going to be featured in a weekly magazine, my mother became terrified of my unexpected phone calls. When I called her to do a quick errand, she said, "...... what? What's going on again? She asks me in a serious voice.

I'm not a very good parent to make her feel that way because of a phone call from her distant daughter, who is supposed to be happy.

== What I can do now for my mother, the "unfilial" one, to make her feel that way

A mother who watched the broadcast of Girls Mental and cried instead of laughing. This column was the only one that said, "Are you sure you're a momma's girl? How many more times can I make my mother happy while she's still healthy, when she compliments me on my writing by saying, "I'm not sure how many more times I'll be able to make her happy.

If possible, I'd like to see her do a lot of work on TV. For example, if I could appear in a commercial, star in a play, or become rich, I might be able to make my mother smile. Even if none of those things happen, just take care of your body and show up at your parents' house once in a while. Now that I'm no longer able to see them casually in Corona, I'll call them a lot. I hope that I can paint my phone calls as a happy memory.

[​IMG]

I can see why Miichan would get in a fight with Takamina over Takamina getting a cat, as it would basically mean Miichan would not be able to stay over anymore.
    It confirms Miichan's allergy though (and that she seems to have grown over it (or maybe uses medication))

I know how hard it is for people who love cats but are allergic to them

btw, whenever I see Miichan's parents in a program it's obvious they are very proud of her, no matter what

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I was watching AKBingo Ep 91 - The generation gap quiz
    and Sata reveals why Takamina was chosen, as every body knows it was allegedly because her height and birthday both hand 48 in them ....
    but I noticed that the next line on the board mentions Miichan (I'm getting pretty good at recognising the kanji for her name ;))
    I guess that was left on the cutting room floor as Miichan wasn't present on that moment so I think there wasn't really a reaction

but allegedly it was because she shares her birthday with Togasaki-san

just a bit of useless trivia

btw ... as we all know TGK had a vicious fall from grace and the last I read some news about him he was selling bento outside a JR station somewhere in Tokyo.
    but, I took a look at his twitter today, it seems he's still running a bento business but he also mentioned he was a judge at the Mrs. Earth Japan Aichi pageant ...
    So maybe he is doing better now, whatever way you look at it, he is sort of a first gen as well

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

What happened to Togasaki-san?

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    AKB48-Manager-Tomonobu-Togasaki-Hit-With-Allegations-of-Drug-Use.jpg

Former AKB48 Theater manager Togasaki Tomonobu has announced that he will leave AKB48 at the end of August 2018, ending his 13-year career with AKB48 group. According to Togasaki Tomonobu's Twitter, his contract with AKB48 Customer Center will not be extended.

Togasaki Tomonobu had been AKB48 manager since the formation of the idol group, and then became all AKB48 group Theater Manager in 2013, however he was demoted after scandal, and he was transferred. to Head of AKB48 Customer Center in 2014 (AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri).

https://jshowbiz.com/english/news/a...monobu-will-leave-akb48-at-end-of-august.html

I have to admit there was nothing more exciting than his appearance from behind the curtain above the stage at a concert. There was always a nervous mummer in the audience and among the members, just waiting for the ax to fall, whether a shuffle, promotion, agency transfer, etc.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    he was caught using smoking some synthetic drugs iirc ..... and in Japan (and most of Asia) all kind of drugs are still highly illegal (even more so than in most western countries)
    Ow, and meeting up with a 19 year old woman in a hotel did not help his public image of course as well

in a blog post just before he finally left AKS he wrote about loosing his second daughter two months after she was born 6 months earlier
    so I can understand it if he was in quite a bad place at that time
    https://ameblo.jp/togachan1115/page-13.html

edit: synthetics drugs meaning, some weeds mixed with controlled substances, so it might be the level of hash or something much harder

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    峯岸みなみさん

お 誕生日 おめでとう ございます!!!!

オランダ語: hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!!!!

二十八歳です :ome:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Happy birthday to Miichan~

• Like Like x 4
  12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Happy Birthday to AKB's original variety queen and my original Team A oshimen who grew from a funny girl into such a wonderful, funny woman :ome:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    :ome:Happy Birthday my Queen Miichan!!!:ome:

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    MyNavi has just published news of a special edition of a Fuji TV show called 'Takandotoshi no konya' (to be broadcast on 11/29) which will involve Miichan and Yukirin travelling together to Hokkaido for a camping trip with various activities such as kayaking:

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20201115-1496534/

001l-min.jpg 004l-min.jpg 011l.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Looking at that last pic, don't you think Miichan looks more relaxed and happier lately?
    I'm not saying she was unhappy before ... but she looks like she has no care in the world nowadays, even when she is writing articles about her troubles and worries

• Like Like x 1
  16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

:ome::ome::ome:Happy Birthday Miichan!!! :ome::ome::ome:

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    some pics from Miichan's party
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

and Kojima Mako responded on twitter
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1327912625116565507
    ==================
    みぃちゃんお誕生日おめでとう
    ♡ 私の数少ない大好きなお友達でいてくれて、いつも沢山助けてくれて本当にありがとう 28歳、まずは残り僅かのアイドルみぃちゃんをしっかり目に焼き付けるね
    --------------------------------
    Happy birthday Mii-chan
    ♡ Thank you so much for being one of my few favourite friends and always helping me a lot
    28 years old, first of all, I will firmly burn the remaining idol Mii-chan into my eyes
    -------------------------------

and Miichan will be livestreaming on YouTube at 5pm Japanese Time

btw: on that awesome cake it says "don't get all weird about ..." (can't make out the rest though)

and 'Our lovely sis"

In the group pic I recognize (with some difficulty) .... Nyan-nyan, Miion, Miki-chan, Yuiiri ...

edit: the complete text seems to be: "don't get all weird about getting older"

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's streaming right now on YouTube

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miki-chan wrote on her blog about Miichan's birthday
    https://lineblog.me/miki_nishino/archives/2401618.html
    [​IMG]

I honestly think hearing someone say "you've been there for me when I needed it" is one of the best character references you can get

• Like Like x 4
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan responded to AKB48 not being included in this year's kōhaku uta gassen

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1328364602820755458

Those are the words of a true senpai

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 8