Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Ooooh definitely not but I’ve seen that person in the comments on Miichan socials and videos she be in

2. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I think, I know who he is, even his nickname uses his along with Miichan's name. :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  3. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Bingo, but I’m not gonna say the nickname just in case “that person”checks this thread.

4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    For sure he would have been banned ages ago if he tried just a tiny bit of the shenanigans he pulls at YouTube, so I doubt he's a member here.
    To be honest, I don't remember any activity by him on Facebook or YouTube the last few months .... so maybe reporting his behaviour (not just by me, by many Miichan fans) over and over again has finally helped
    Or better, maybe he finally has gotten the help he needs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I hope so cause he would always reply on someone comments and start an argument about how Miichan is his and only his.

6. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

That person needs a psychologist.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    And another Make-up video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  8. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You know I always wondered if it wasn’t for Miichan scandal would she be higher up in senbatsu or back down to 16 position and be in the senbatsu in all the ssk up till she graduates and at least centered once

9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest, it might have been one or two places higher, but I really don’t think it would have made all that much difference
    But I’m sure Miichan and Takamina would very much have preferred her to be in the top 16, just so they would have had more time together, I think that hurt the most

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1340668791311589376
    2020年最後のお話し会ありがとうございました!今年も顔を見て「良いお年を」が言えるとは、、、
    来年もどうぞよろしくお願いします。
    今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(378日目)

Thank you for our last talk of 2020! I never thought I'd be able to look you in the face and say "Happy New Year" again this year, but...
    I look forward to seeing you again next year.
    I didn't drink again today (day 378)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Miichan's looks like a teenager.

Are you taking an elixir of youth?

• Like Like x 4
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She definitely doesn't look like she's 6 years older than Miion :blink:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ow ... I didn't notice that was Miion, but in hindsight it makes sense, Takamina wore the same sort of reindeer outfit

but yeah, Miichan looks younger then she really is ... but when you see her interact with the other old Minegishi Team 4 gang you can definitely see the age difference in the way she acts (and that's not meant to be in a bad way)

• Like Like x 3
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think it's nice that she has matured so much (we all remember what she was like in the early BINGO episodes) but hasn't lost her youthful appearance

14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, I still also like Miichan 'the brat' or Miichan 'the child' ..... seeing her screaming for Acchan at the Tokyo dome concerts (with Mariko running for her to calm her down) is still adorable imho
    And earlier during the concert, when she breaks down crying you just want to hug her (which Yuko and Takamina did) but she was basically just a kid back then, obviously the benjamin, and all the older original gens doted over her.

Someone is uploading all AKBingo and Shukan AKB episodes, and now also has added the first Kousagi Dojo episode ....

Takamina and Miichan making each other cry ... they are just such great friends, taking turns in being the rock the other can depend on :inlove:

(I know this is 2012 ... but that Tsunami warning is kinda disconcerting nonetheless)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah that seems just about right. Yeah but hey at least Miichan was able to be in senbatsu’s that wasn’t the ssk senbatsu with Takamima and I think once mayuyu left she wasn’t in anymore senbatsu either because she wanted the younger generation get a shot to be in senbatsu’s or because management stop pushing her for senbatsu’s and wanted her to be more of variety idol and be in performances of the senbatsu’s songs because boy was she in almost all of them

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan announced the winners of her essay contest

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1341592223272484864

Miichan's introduction to the announcement
    Miichan explains why she chose the winners with each one of them

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    instagram post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJLIysBsndO/
    ==============
    メリークリスマスイブ
    私のイブはというと、お仕事を終えて、夜は友達とお家でささやかにケンタッキーを食べようと思います予約し忘れたので買えないかな?と諦めていましたが、仕事終わりに店舗に寄ったら「今締め切ろうと思ってたところなのでいけます!」と言ってもらい無事ゲット〜。ついてる☆彡28歳になった今でも、クリスマスなんてただの
    -------------------------
    Merry Christmas Eve!
    On my Christmas Eve, I'm going to have a small Kentucky dinner at home with my friends after workI forgot to make a reservation so I thought I wouldn't be able to buy one. But when I dropped by the shop after work, they said "We were just about to close it, so you can buy it! So I got it! I'm so lucky! I'm 28 years old and Christmas is still just an ordinary day.
    -----------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    New column by Miichan in which she addresses her situation after announcing her graduation.

https://mirror.asahi.com/article/14067130
    I'm happy Miichan's thoughts almost perfectly dovetail with what I've been thinking, and I still want to have her the mother of all graduation concerts in which we will close the final chapter of the first generation and the corona pandemic and the start of an new era.

I hope she'll be able to keep that promise to that certain younger member.

Furthermore, for me the best part was this:
    "There will be people who say that I am still clinging on. Then that's fine."

B.t.w Miichan participated in a program about people's bad luck this year .... and won ... 25kg of meat
    (which she plans to share with her kohai)

bonus round: some pics from instagram and twitter
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    pic with the black out was at the 'Turntable' show
    pic with the pink/grey outfit was at Downtown DX

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Man that column nearly made me cry. How can she call herself selfish? It would be easy to say she's only waiting because she wants a concert, but her reasoning really hit home.

"We also want the fans who have not been to the concert in a long time to celebrate our graduation to be able to find the current members and go home. If we can get the news to cover the event, we would like to use that as an opportunity to make the public aware of AKB's presence."

She's basically saying she wants to make sure that old AKB fans can discover new gems among the new generation, which they might have not been paying attention to. I can easily imagine that there are many fans who quit following AKB once their Kami 7 oshimen left the group – my personal kami-oshi never had much impact in the group, so her presence in the group actually didn't make much difference, unfortunately. But with someone who oshi'd someone like Acchan, Yuko, Takamina or Kojiharu... It must feel like AKB isn't AKB anymore.

It would be amazing if Acchan, Takamina, Kojiharu, Tomochin and Mariko could attend her graduation concert and attract their old fans, who could then possibly find new favourites among the new members. It's wishful thinking, but it could actually work. I want it to work, too.

I am definitely among those people that are happy that Miichan stayed until the end. AKB is still more accessible than anything else she will be doing afterwards and at least for as long as she's part of AKB48, she won't retire entirely either. I'll take all I can get.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    If they are able to hold a real concert again, with a real audience, then I'm 95% convinced Acchan, Mariko, Takamina, Nyan-nyan and Tomochin will show up (I'm 100% convinced Takamina and Nyan-nyan will show up)
    I would also expect at least some of the other 1st generation who graduated before the Tokyo Dome concert to appear, because they were at the 10th anniversary of the theatre as well.

And then there's Yuko, Sasshii and probably Sayaka and Sae (based on that they were at Mariko-sama's wedding reception as well)

And for sure Miki-chan and Mako-chan will appear, and hopefully other ex Minegishi Team 4 members (for seijun philosophy?)

(and I'd like Haruu to be there, just because I know she likes Miichan, was co-captain and I just really like her :) )

(come to think of it ... just with all the graduated members Miichan knows they can hold a full concert :) )

ow ... and I'm going to cry if/when they perform 'Sakura no Hanabiratachi' or 'Mata aeru hi made'
    (which they should start with all the 1st gens on those chairs, with the graduates leaving after lighting their candle until only Miichan is left, although that would leave no role for the Minechiru, so ... maybe not)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3