Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    while reading this post I was imagining the graduation stage and concerts from all the stuff you said then the last part really got to me and when I imagined it I started crying then afterward I was thinking of Miichan wearing a white beautiful dress with wings and with her standing in the cage thing that have them in the air and she singing Aitakatta saying thank you to the fans for the 15 or 16 years of support or her favorite song skirt hirari or a song that started it all PARTY ga Hajimaru yo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You say wedding dress ... I've got the ultimate wedding dress footage with Miichan for you, that was such an awesome dress, and Miichan looked soooooo pretty in it

if the video does not show watch the video here

maybe she should do a flower toss with the Minechiru at the end of the concert :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I looks like Miichan has had a TV show (or two) almost everyday the last week or so ...
    she was also in National Local Pride Battle game versus Yukirin
    [​IMG]

To be honest, for a nation with 123 million people, you do often see the same people on TV .... (but luckily Miichan is one of those)
    I remember 2 years ago when we were on holiday you could not turn on the TV and see Sasshii in some kind of show

the 30th Miichan will be in the senbatsu for the Japan Record Awards
    the 31st there will be CDTV

BayFM Meets AKB48 15th stage

first part seems to be mainly focused on Miichan
    'obaachan, arigatou' .... ok, Zukki calling Miichan granny, cheeky :)
    but there was logic behind it because she calls Yuiri-san 'okaasan' ... and Yuiri calls Miichan 'mother', so then Miichan becomes the grandma

btw, I think that pic of Yuihan in het boilersuit with the ducks is great :)
    btw, this was Miichan's entry in the cute picture 'competition'
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1344289653814300672
    ==================
    #日本レコード大賞
      居なかったはずの今年、またあの舞台で、メンバーと、可愛い衣装を着て「離れていても」と言う大切な曲を歌わせていただき本当に嬉しかったです。ありがとうございました! LiSAさんの「炎」とても胸に響きました。大賞おめでとうございます。
    --------------------------------
    Japan Record Awards
    This year, when I shouldn't have been there, I was really happy to sing an important song with the members, wearing cute costumes and saying "even if I'm away". Thank you very much! LiSA's "flame" really touched my heart. Congratulations on the grand prize.
    --------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

I'm not exactly wild about those shoes .... but I'll take any performance of Miichan in an AKB senbatsu as bonus ...

I know it's a pity for Miichan, but in a way her being in AKB is one of the few positives of this past year

• Like Like x 4
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    *Homura

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1344628741624877056
    =================
    2020年 皆様、大変お疲れ様でした。なんでもない毎日の有り難さに気づいた今年、来年はその気づきを生かして毎日をより大切に過ごします。 よいお年をお迎えください。 年明けはCDTVで!
    ------------------------------
    Thank you very much for everyone in 2020. This year, when I realized how grateful I am for every day, next year I will make use of that awareness and spend my days more carefully. Please have a good year. CDTV at the beginning of the year!
    ------------------------------
    [​IMG]``

She really, really loves Shakeh

• Like Like x 4
  8. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

January 1st, is the first anniversary of the Miichan Canal on Youtube. :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Not sure why. but Miichan seems to have almost as much work as at the height of AKB's popularity

[​IMG]
    source https://twitter.com/kantele/status/1345172962790535168/photo/3

if I was a gossip writer, then I'm sure I could write an article about how, when everyone is looking at the hosts ... one of the guests is looking at Miichan ;)

峯岸みなみさんの“ヤベー”素顔に迫る<3
    A closer look at Minami Minegishi's ""Yabe (dangerous?)" true face

Chosen as opponent by the winners of M1 Grand Prix (and, no, I have no idea what that ment ;) )
    https://twitter.com/kusesugogp/status/1345363340688642049
    [​IMG]

i can only say Miichan succeeds in looking badass and kawaii at the same time :)

(ow, and tiny ... you would almost think it's lemon-chan)

More pics
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just found videos of two shows she's appeared in over the past 24 hours. The first from yesterday on Fuji TV has the title of 'Chidori no kuse ga Sugo i neta GP shinshun 2-jikan SP'. Miichan appears in a rapping scene with two other male participants, she comes in at around 62:00 (this is obviously in connection with the pictures in the previous post by @dutchie):
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Sh411f7qK

miny1.jpg

The second is from today on NTV, it's called 'Dai 7 kingudamu shinshun SP Snow Man'. Miichan sppears with Akarin from SKE48 in a segment starting at around 62:30 with an English title of 'The Tale of Toys Connected' in which she plays some strange team games dressed in a furry costume (again as seen in the post by @dutchie):
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1HK4y157Fa

miny2.jpg

(There's currently a video of the show on YouTube (credit to uploader) but I'll put it in the spoiler in case it gets taken down):

Good to see Miichan getting so much regular TV work!

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think for a part it must have to do with Miichan accepting work as a variety tarento again (or, more accepting her own talent in being a variety tarento)
    She said after the Woman Mental appearance that she got a lot of job offers ... so this must be the result

anyway, she teamed up with the winners of this years M1 Grand Prix (the competition Shiichan & Chiori took part in) and imho she more than held her own :)
    Btw, notice how her voice was a lot 'lower' then when she normally sings when she's in the 'high' region

In the other show Miichan was ミネゴリラ (minegorira) (ow, there was an SKE member as well スダリアン (sudarian) so I'm guessing Dasu)
    (edit: I obviously only skimmed David's post and went straight to the video :/ ... he already said that in so many words .... sorry)

tbh that badminton game went a lot better then I would have expected .... although they start much too far apart initially
    (ow, and the object seems to have been to keep the shuttle in flight as long as possible)

ow, Miichan manages to insert Aitakatta into the balancing beam challenge ....
    (Volleyball machines .... brings back memories, but this thime she didn't cosplay a nun)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Without going too far O/T, she does seem to prefer to be called 'Akarin' these days although yesterday I was watching a concert from 2015 when she was definitely using 'Dasu'!

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It's pretty well know that Miichan didn't like her nickname initially, but I also remember a show where someone (a junior member?) called her 'Minami' and she reacted that she should call her Miichan as 'Minami' was Takamina.
    (and it probably also was Minami-san)

ah, well, maybe we should just call het Mimi-chan :)

ow, I just watched the bili-bili version which is just a bit longer ... they did make it to the end after all. it's the power of Aitakatta ;)
    (and 5 second later you see Sasshii in the announcement for another program :) )

14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, Miichan went to diner with Nyan-nyan .... no pics though
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1346345318854455297

marriage come up, but no idea if that's related to Tomochin it is related to Tomochin, didn't properly read nyan-nyan's tweet (well, google translate just silently dropped 'Tomo' )

and Miichan posted this pic on instagram to show she can be more than a variety idol ;)

[​IMG]

Myao posted a video of Miichan on twitter, I guess Miichan's nehaviour in the dressing room hasn't changed much ... reading a book, listening to music or, as here, reading her phone

https://twitter.com/730myao/status/1346082854476779521

• Like Like x 3
  15. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It's related to Tomochin.
    https://twitter.com/tomo_coco73/status/1346337804016521218

Kojiharu congratulated Tomochin.

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Stumbled on a really old program with Nakai-san of SMAP, 'Coming Soon!' (and the rest of SMAP for a short segment as well) from 2011
    No3b are there to promote pedicure day, the funny thing is .... Nakai-san seems to get Nyan-nyan and Takamina's name correct ... but fails at Miichan's name ....

I guess no one could predict Miichan would turn out the one he would work with probably the most of those three

I remember from the Mechaike show where they made him try to jump from 'ebi fry' to 'ebi fry' over a swimming pool to get to the lemons on the other side dressed as an American Football player, that when OKL48 showed up (Yuko, Miichan, Shiichan, Miorin and Komorin(?)) who vehemently denied being AKB.
    Nakai went "and you, you are Minegishi right? remember me? we see each other every Tuesday for the show 'Kayou, Kyoku'.

(after acknowledging Yuko and Miichan, he proceeds to basically insult Shiicha, Miorin and Komorin, by asking "are you also in AKB?" and when they also claim to be in OKL he continues "Are you kidding? I've never seen you guys, Who are you really? From a talent agency or something?"
    and then asks if they are "backup members" in AKB ... it all sounds mean, but it's still hilarious, and it's obvious he's just teasing them)

And of course Miichan was a regular on UTAGE!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is Yuko's part. If I can find his (I have seen it before), I will post it.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I have several versions on my NAS, but can't recall where I found them ... :/

https://www.bilibili.com/s/video/BV1bx411W7yK

this is the almost complete version I think
    (it's missing his attempts at the start and the middle, I think he says something along the lines of "I bet AKB never has to do something like this" before OKL48 shows up the second time)

that look on Nakai-san's face when they show up ...."they are f*cking with me" :D
    (remember, he ended up in the pool over and over again and this was meant to cheer him up)

(ow and they obviously cheated ... cause all 'shrimp' where solidly anchored ... where when Nakai-san attempted it some where just floating, I don't think they expected Yuko to slip like that though ... Ninety-nine and Nakai were genuinely alarmed)

btw Nakai-san was wrong when he said that AKB never would have to do something like that.
    Just watch the Mechaike Yuko Graduation special, which also btw involved Miichan :)

btw, that smile on Yuko's face when she sees it's Miichan :)

Well, I mentioned UTAGE in my previous post:

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1347576810519678984
    ==========================
    突然のことで各方面にご迷惑をおかけしてしまいましたが、先生のボイパはやっぱり凄すぎた!!!プロかっけー!!! ありがとうございました
    #UTAGE
    今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(397日目)

-----------------------------------------------
    Suddenly, I caused trouble to all parties, but the teacher's vocal percussion was too amazing! !! !! Professional! !! !! Thank you very much
    #UTAGE I didn't drink alcohol today (Day 397)
    -----------------------------------------------

vocal percussion == beatboxing, it beginning to be a sort of career ;)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter, new year, new hairstyle
    =======================
    新年一発目の髪色はアンバーオレンジベージュ

大変な世の中ですが気持ちだけでも明るくいたいので形から!
    今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(398日目)
    -----------------------------------------
    The first hair color of the new year is amber orange beige

It's a difficult world, but I want to be bright just by feeling, so from the shape!
    I didn't drink alcohol today (Day 398)
    -----------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

and Miichan will be in some kind of variety battle TV show (M&S is making the most of her Woman Metal success it seems :) )
    https://twitter.com/TVer_official/status/1347710294273843201
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 3