Miyata Manamo (Manamoti) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday manamo
    :ome:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

3. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    what a beautiful pv

4. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 6
  5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    For the longest time I'd been trying to figure out if Manamo had braces, although I'm sure it might've been mentioned somewhere in this thread. I got my confirmation today during HinaAi, when they did a close up of her. She's got the invisible braces/retainers going. Kind of hard to see in the screenshot, but you can tell that they're there.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Manamo showroom

rps20210730_040847.jpg

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  7. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Her Showroom was soooo cute. I loved how she just talked about her interests. She said she likes Haikyuu (which she's mentioned before), and that she read/watched a lot of Haikyuu during her hiatus. She even mentioned the Haikyuu stage play, which I'm surprised she knew about. She said she's been watching the Olympics and it's like seeing Haikyuu in real life, "back attacks" and "tosses", but she couldn't remember the word for "serve" :lol: She really isn't athletic hahaha.
    She said her favorite Haikyuu character is Kiyoko (the beautiful team manager). Among the volleyball players she likes the Nekoma team, first Kenma then Kuroo. She implied she liked how they turned out in the epilogue.

She talked about liking IdolMaster SideM (the guys' version of IdolMaster) since her friend likes it. For IdolMaster Shiny Colors she likes Kogane Tsukioka and Higuchi Madoka. She says she's styling her short hair to look like Madoka. She was calling her "Madoka-san", then caught herself and laughed at using -san for a character. After talking about SideM and Shiny Colors she said "both of their songs are good, but nothing beats Hintatazaka” (lit: Hinatazaka no kyoku mo kimi shika katan), then did the Kimi Shika Katan hand sign. Very clever Manamo!!

She also mentioned Chihayafuru! She said Marie doesn't know anything about Chihayafuru so she wants to watch it with her :blush:

Someone commented about Kono Oto Tomare (which is my personal favorite series!) and Manamo knew it!!! She said she I liked it too. She talked briefly about how she's been reading the magazine it's published in, Jump Square, since she was in middle school or elementary school. Knowing that her parents had banned anime and manga, I wonder if she would read them in bookstores on the way home from school lol. (Edit: I remembered they only banned it when she was in high school, so maybe it was ok back then XD)
    She said she likes koto and thinks she'd want to try playing it someday.

She said she likes Oshi ga Budokan ga Ittekuretara Shinu. She got emotional talking about the character Maina Ichii and said she relates to Maina's feelings of wanting to meet fans. She said the idol relationship is one-sided; fans can come to meet idols but idols can't just go meet fans. She of course used this opportunity to mention the upcoming meet and greet LOL (Manamo is too smart)

She said she also follows Aikatsu. When she was creating her autograph she took inspiration from Aikatsu. She talked about how nice the story is, how they're all rivals but they all work together, etc. I think she was trying so hard to sell it because it's a kids' series lol, I appreciate it.

She was opening merch packs (idk what they're from!) and she pulled Hiyotan's photo. She was like "Hiyotan!! Hiyotan, are you watching? Probably not" hahahaha. She said she'll get Hiyotan to sign it. Then she pulled Mikuni's mask and said the masks would be good to wear to a live show. She'll have to get Mikuni to sign it, first by appealing like "I'm a Mikuni oshi, please sign it!" and then just saying "no, I'll make her sign it. It's my senpai privilege" hahahahaha

After watching this I couldn't help but feel like "ah, I'm so glad to be a Manamo oshi ;A;"

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Manamo announced her fandom name at a recent meet and greet fixed camera segment— “Team Hemoglobin”. I have no idea how she came up with it, but I saw a Japanese fan say it would be funny if all her fans started coming to events with red hats like red blood cells :lol:

I remember her mentioning Cells at Work (the anime series) during her last showroom. I think she was responding to a live comment, but I’ll have to go listen again to see if it’s part of the inspiration for her fandom name. She also called her showroom the "Blood Donation" room lol.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    For the longest time, I was perplexed when Ohisamas say Palkia (the pokemon) when Manamo is on the miiguri fixed camera. Members have also called her that and she also sometimes introduces herself as Palkia. Today I finally found out why. Apparently, her laugh sounds like the Palkia's roar :lol: Watch the below video and judge for yourselves. It's great that she has a sense of humor about this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Congrats to manamo.
    Manamo and the seiyu kaori ishihara will have a special radio program in nippon cultural broadcasting,"manamo's room feat kaori ishihara" in january 29 at 6:00 pm jst. Manamo has been a great fan of kaori ishihara during 10 years.

VLy63ibP.jpeg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2957577

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    More jobs for manamo.

She will participate in the idol song party@2022 new year party in January 21 . It is a literary event in conmemoration of the 90 years of the monthly magazine Short song study.
    The event will be held in the Mixalive tokyo theater mixa.

The guest idols will make poems in tanka (genre of classical Japanese poetry ).
    The idols will make the half of the poem and the fans have to complete it.

According to wikipedia tanka is:
    Tanka is a genre of classical Japanese poetry and one of the major genres of Japanese literature.
    Tanka consist of five units (often treated as separate lines when romanized or translated) usually with the following pattern of on (often treated as, roughly, the number of syllables per unit or line):

5-7-5-7-7.
    The 5-7-5 is called the kami-no-ku (上の句, "upper phrase"), and the 7-7 is called the shimo-no-ku (下の句, "lower phrase").

main.jpg

https://www.bubkaweb.com/2022/01/19298/
    https://l-tike.com/event/mevent/?mid=588830

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Manamo showroom

rps20220123_032545.jpg

Credits to the uploader

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  14. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Showroom 20 Feb 2022 featuring Kage

Bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1jS4y1F7jR

She pinky sweared that she will do an SR every month or if she misses a month, 2 SRs the following month :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  15. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Oh how Manamo-sensei sooooo cute in her latest blog :blush:[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Manamo showroom

rps20220321_051448.jpg

Credits to the uploader

• Like Like x 3
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday manamo

:ome:

[​IMG]

18. moomookan

Oshimen:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANAMO!!! My kami-oshi :inlove:

Ever since I got into Hinatazaka one full year ago, Manamo has really captured me. I love her intelligence, her earnest passion for the things she cares about, and her dedication to being an idol. She updates her blog and does Showrooms often, even despite ongoing health troubles.

Speaking of blogs, what I love about Manamo most is the way she communicates honestly. When you read her blogs or watch her streams, you can tell that she really means everything she says (outside of her burikko gag of course). She's even written about topics that other members haven't dared mention, such as LGBT and nonbinary gender identity. Each time she writes about these topics you can feel her seriousness; she wants people to understand that things like LGBT issues aren't just "someone else's business", and we as a society should strive to create a place where everyone feels safe and welcome. She's clever and careful with her words, but still mixes in goofiness and fangirl-y rants about male idol games and books. I remember in an early blog I read, she gave very thorough recommendations on children's books after a fan mentioned he didn't know what to read to his young daughter. I appreciated how Manamo could have easily just said "Yes, I recommend Book A and Book B!", but rather than doing that she gave detailed descriptions on each book, their author, and which age group it would be most appropriate for. It shows her care and earnestness. I find this side of her relatable too-- I, and many of us really, can talk for hours on our favorite topics. It's fun to gush about something you like, and to teach someone something you find interesting. Manamo does this often, and I love it about her!

When it comes to TV shows, her moments in HinaAi and Hinatazaka bonus videos are always some of my favorites. My favorite segment on HinaAi was the cooking episode where Manamo made tofu soup. She created a funny and gentle atmosphere as she talked and cooked, and even took care to leave shrimp out of Manafi's soup. She went way over the time limit, which I found amusing, but she apologized for it multiple times in her blog because it prevented other members from getting a turn to cook. I like how Manamo is considerate and self-critical, not just while doing the segment, but afterwards too. I think it shows how intelligent and thoughtful she really is!

Speaking of that, Manamo is a unique presence in the 2nd Generation. She's the oldest, but doesn't take on an leader role. Instead she acts like a kind older sister. I noticed this a lot in the Hinatazaka Summer Camp bonus footage for Tteka. As the best cook, she prepared much of her team's dinner, but she didn't stress about the incorrect things her other teammates were doing like leaving meat to burn. She instead focused on her tasks and did her best, while gently guiding others when she could. It seemed like she knew that hovering and taking over wouldn't reflect well on anyone. I admired this-- it didn't seem "passive", it seemed like a conscious decision to let the mistakes go and keep the atmosphere pleasant. It's something I struggle with sometimes, so I feel like I've learned from her!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    [​IMG]

From the UNI'S ON AIR game. Happy Birthday!