1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/1247905560520876035
    i just found out Sakura started reading One Piece from the very beginning during her time before Fiesta Comeback and she only need 1 month to catch up all chapter until the newest..holy crap! that's totally awesome :shocku: not everyone can do something like that
    Sakura and One Piece is perfect combination :lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Kimchi Sakura is awesome.

True that Kpop isn't for everyone, but for myself I learnt to appreciate it over time. So just jumping out of the closet here, I would say this: I grew to like kpop now because of Sakura and IZONE. Also not to mention the 48G is going through the most boring years of development that I got nothing but watch kpop stuff over my spare time. (Also it's funny that I found myself still haven't had the interest or motivation to watch much 46G stuff lmao) Frick, I mean I even started to learn Hangul lol.

======================

Oh almost forgot I just wanted to post this Japanese fangirl-wota-drooling over Sakura's every kawaii movement is hilarious. Idk if anyone posted already

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So, you can't like her b/c she is into K-pop, or looks like a Korean? And then saying: "no offense" after that?

Isn't that like saying: "No offense, but I don't like you cz you are black"??

Personally, I don't think Kkura herself wants her fan to act like that... So, no offense, but it will better if you don't like her.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    the way you written your comment is less about you hating kpop and more about just having racial prejudice against koreans

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah I have subscribed and learned hangul from her lesson videos lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• Like Like x 3
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ Saku-chan being out of the home and not playing AC for once :XD:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    but we all know that inside her Burberry bag is carrying a Nintendo Switch lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    K-pop isn't that bad. I began learning Korean in 2012 but avoided 'stanning' k-pop groups because I thought the fans were obnoxious so did not want to be associated with them (many still are and it's probably worse now but fans ≠ artists) and as a kid, I was not into the somewhat sexual girl group concepts/image. But music is fun and helpful when you start learning a new language so I remained a casual listener for many years. Till LOOΠΔ happened.

Let IZ*ONE be your LOOΠΔ lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

So, I have question and excuse my ignorance because I'm not up to date with Sakura. Why exactly is she in Korea? what's the real reason? Did she give up on her career in Japan? I thought Japan had a much larger entertainment industry, usually girls would want to go towards Japan, not away from it. Was it a direct order from Akimoto? did he exchange her for some other girl or deal somewhere?

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She entered a competition (Produce 48) to join a mixed Korean-Japanese group based in Korea. She was one of three from the AKB48 Group to win.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iz*One

• Like Like x 1
  14. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    She is in korea bcs of Produce 48 and while yes Japan is technically the bigger music industry....
    Kpop allows her a door to the world. Jpop stays in japan, while Kpop has Japan, Korea, China, Thailand, Indonesia, America aka the whole world as of now.

Through being in IZ*ONE, she has gained an INSANE amount of chinese fans who positively shower her with gifts and spend a LOT of money buying anything and everything Sakura. She has gained fans all around the world, instead of just in Japan.

This is the amount of gifts ONE Sakura fansite bought for her birthday. She has dozens of fansites. Everything is name brand etc.

gifts.jpg

Overall from this she has gained fans, gotten more global recognition, gotten better at singing (she has been taking singing lessons with a vocal teacher), gotten better at dancing, has been able to do more diverse concepts, learnt a new language etc etc...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Eh, I'm not sure I'd agree with that statement. Yes, K-Pop advertises to the rest of the world, but it's not true to say that "J-Pop stays in Japan." The main reason why Sashihara Rino did so well in Sousenkyo over the last few years was because of her rich Chinese fan(s). JKT48 would not exist if J-Pop hadn't been popular in Indonesia.

Going on Produce 48 was definitely a good idea because it introduced the K-Pop fans (who had ignored J-Pop so far) to J-Pop. Other 48g members have more international fans now as well. It caters more to the western world and other countries, but that doesn't mean that J-Pop is only in Japan.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Compared to the fame some kpop idols have in china (even korean ones) not even Sasshi comes close. I'm not saying there are no or very little jpop fans in japan, there are just wildly more kpop ones.

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I can see where you're coming from but you're risking sounding ignorant by saying J-Pop stays in Japan...

18. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I probably didn't word it quite right yeah.

19. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    As much as I want Sakura back in Japan you'd be naive to think she'll do any prolonged HKT activities if and when she does return to HKT and that is a big if.
    But it'll be fun to watch what happens ..

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    While there is a chance that she won't (she would have a clear career path after her graduation), but I won't be surprised at all if she stays for years to come.

I would be far more surprised if she doesn't come back at all and stays in Korea. I can safely assume she will be back by next year.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1