1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    I'm just happy sakuratan's hair is short and black again :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Eagerly awaiting gamer Sakura to return to YT
    there's like 524k subs for like an inactive channel lolz

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think she’ll stay primarily in Korea But I also dont think she’ll be in HKT for that long when Izone disbanded. IMo, she’ll spend a short period in HKT to wrap things up and graduate.

4. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That's 100% what is gonna happen, i'd say 3 to 6 months in HKt then graduation.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Words are wind, Yukirin said she would never dye her hair. I can see Sakura appearing as a guest but not as a member.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

I honestly feel like Sakura will stay with HKT for a while.

Sakura doesn't have to graduate if she primarily wants to work in Japan. She can kind of mimic what Sasshi did towards the end, participate with HKT here and there, be a leading figure, but also do a ton of outside work.

Nothing's stopping Sakura from doing that, and I think management will give her the freedom to do what she wants.

She'll have to graduate if she primarily wants to continue in Korea, but I feel like the former is more likely.

I think Sakura likes being part of a group, and I don't think she'll want to join a new girl group in Korea.

But who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if she graduated either.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Like seriously, I missed all her social media posts since, especially her gaming channel obviously.

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think she'll be back with HKT for a while afterwards. I'm not sure what exactly she plans to do besides being an idol? Does she want to be an actress? She'll be in trouble if she graduates right away, she hasn't done a lot besides for Akimoto produced dramas. Maybe two or three other projects? Not counting stuff like Produce or Everyone's Kitchen, where she didn't act.

The last thing I saw with her was Tofu Pro Wrestling and that was a bit of a comical drama with mediocre acting like a lot of 48g related dramas and I couldn't imagine her in a very serious drama just yet.

She doesn't have a voice like Jo Yuri or Yamamoto Sayaka, or the confident aura like Itano Tomomi or her own genre like Iwasa Misaki. And even those 2 were more popular in their AKB days. So I can't imagine her becoming a soloist either.

Graduating a few months right after IZ*ONE doesn't seem like a smart move to me. She needs to establish herself in a field besides idoling first before she can graduate and move on. Otherwise I think she'll risk being forgotten too quickly; not by the public (they seem to eat her up) but by agencies and directors who don't know what to do with her.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasshi has already provided a successful formula to follow and would no doubt be a source of advice for her
    -- based in Tokyo with frequent flyer points to KR
    -- most likely a tarento career in modelling, photoshoots, radio and likely try her hand in acting
    -- With the backup of continuing her streaming. E-sports is taking off in JP (finally). It'd be a good time to capitalize
    -- I doubt that it would be a music-based solo career
    -- return to HKT for big or important events. Still be the big sister and be able to dote on the kawaii kouhai (plenty of them coming thru right now)

If anything, I am more curious about Nako and Hiichan. Sakura's path is more a "done deal" unless she decides to go unconventional

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What path has Sasshi created that Sakura can follow exactly? Sasshi is a producer now, she makes her money mostly (I'd assume anyway) through =LOVE and ≠ME. Sakura isn't really in the production scene right now either :^^;:

I do think she's most likely gonna go down the path of acting with a bit of modelling but she needs to establish herself first. Leaving right after IZ*ONE seems like a dangerous attempt.

I really can't see them doing anything else other than AKB/HKT for a while either. I don't follow Nako as much as Hitomi, but Hitomi has said she'd like to learn more about Korea actually and she's interested in studying abroad. I don't know, maybe she's just saying that because that's the whole premise of her radio show but maybe she'll be an idol while going to university first or take a hiatus for educational reasons, something like that. They're both only 18 so they don't need to leave the idol industry any time soon.[/SPOILER

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^Sasshi is one of the top female tarentos. Producer is a side-gig compared to her variety work.

12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Totally set for the rest of her life as it is lolz
    She needs no man

back to Sakura, she has 1 year to think about it unless she already has lolz. I think most of us here will follow her wherever she goes

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    For those who know Sakura and followed her for a long time, we know that she is a smart girl. A thinker type definitely, the street smart part (I think she hides her claws). But we have already seen on many occasions her thinking on the run
    not too sure about the fashion design bit though. anyone else can comment?
    motivation to do something about it is a different story ofc. its a bit suspect in between games and kimchi jigae :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

I don't get the feeling Sakura is all that into fashion.

During PD48, She was repeatedly caught wearing the same clothes going to and from the airport.

Her wardrobe seemed pretty small, and I vaguely remember her saying she didn't need too many clothes because her job gave her all the outfits she needed.

Could she collaborate on an item here and there? Sure.

But I don't anticipate her building a long term business out of it. She doesn't seem to have the passion for it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sakura's fancam from the IZ*ONE Comeback Show performance of 'Merry-go-round':

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakura oshi-ing incoming

Those eyes...followed by that aura :shock:
    (and so consistent as the clips show)

One of a few that upon seeing that, you have to make a decision right there and then about whether you should oshi her or not...

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Pretty Sakura <3

• Like Like x 3
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    SSS Fancam from Studio Choom:

• Like Like x 4
  20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    long black ponytail..what we need to do to deserve this look all the time? she looks so freaking gorgeous. i really hope she keeps her hair longer and get rid of her bang. she is a matured woman now and she will kill many of us with adult look. she is the pretty yet cute type of girl.
    yeah i do worry what she gonna do in the future.. because of the past voting scandal, i think she(the whole group too) had wasting so much of times. i thought i would see her in many tv shows right now. i hope she stays in korea..not sure going back to japan do her any good though.
    p/s: i couldnt believe hitomi and nako are just 18?!! i think i already know them since years ago..

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1