1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Re: Miyawaki Sakura / Team H

I think most people gave up on an HKT girl ranking after they announced the first group of sixteen girls, at least I know I did. That contributed a lot to why everyone looked shocked and surprised I guess .

About her popularity.. I guess Sakura has always been one of the four or five more popular girls based on Mixi, Google+ and handshake events so it's not that surprising that it was her. I personally thought it would be Yuukosu but it's not a shock that she didn't.

There could've been some HKT wota planning involved that I'm not aware off but maybe you could ask our 2ch expert.

2. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Sakura has been posting some really nice videos on G+ for the past 3 days, if you haven't seen, I suggest checking them out. I have included links to the G+ posts below for reference :)

I think the concept is people send her things they want her to say and she records herself saying them :)
    She has also answered lots of questions in the posts, all in Japanese of course, but worth reading if you want to take the time :) Enjoy!

I will attempt to either update this post or post the future links here too :)

Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5

3. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

wow, she's cute [party] . I'm happy that i stumbled upon her without the help of Rino too

4. Ozu

Ozu Kenkyuusei

Even without those videos her Google+ output is among the best in the whole 48 family. She writes mature and long updates on her thoughts pretty much daily.

5. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPrh4CS_gJM[/yt]

6. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    Thank you guys for keeping the Sakura thread alive.

Sakura is an amazing girl in the 48 group, and there's very little wonder why she's one of the more popular ones in HKT.

It seems some people still don't understand why she was the only HKT member to rank in the Elections.
    The easiest and probably a very accurate observation would be that most Kagoshima fans and voters changed their votes from Kashiwagi Yuki to Sakura. A lot of fans had confidence that Yukirin (also from Kagoshima if anyone doesn't know) would definitely be number 2 this year, and probably took for granted of the fact that Mayu had a larger portfolio.
    It's pretty much the same as supporting a local football or baseball club.

Another example is Eto Sayaka. From the preliminaries, it is clear that Eto Sayaka won a lot of votes from Oita fans, becoming the only HKT member to rank in the preliminaries. However, this might have caused over confidence and led to the Oita fans voting for Sasshi instead.

Well, this is only my personal observation, so don't take it too seriously.

Anyways, like everyone knows, Sakura writes very maturely on Google+ compared to other members. I started liking her because of her Melonpan Alliance membership, and because of her connection to Yuki, but now I'm really loving her for who she really is.

Keep your eyes on this girl. She's going to be a big cherry blossom.

7. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    More Sakura-chan. :D

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtQooZpDiQ0[/yt]

8. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Too adorable. My new favourite now ^^

[​IMG]

9. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw4CFa7KYts[/yt]

Already a pro.

10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Judging from you guys calling her mature, I'd say we have a budding prodigy here. Someone who's getting just as sharp as Jurina in terms of intelligence, maturity and coherent output.

11. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I'm sure she writes maturely on Google+ but in an episode of Aruaru YY TV featuring sakura, she acted more like an immature 13 year old after losing and having to receive a batsu game. This included repeatedly throwing something at the host she was paired with for a while even after the contest was over.

However, this does not mean that she isn't my most favoritest loli in HKT.

12. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

:lol: Even prodigies lose their composure.

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Could you post said episode?

14. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    Could you tell us which episode that is? A link will be most welcome.
    Anyways, the muchaburis on Aruaru are just really inhumane, not something 14 year olds should be required to do.
    I wonder if anyone have watched HKT Variety? Episode 3 was the acting skills battle, and as expected Sakura blew everyone away.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eUo7eut-u4[/yt]
    Notice that Sakura's voice got a bit shaky in the middle of it because of the pain, but she made it sound like she was just nervous. Brilliant girl. She only lost to Madoka coz the guy liked Madoka more, but I would have given Sakura 300 points if I were him :p
    PS. Natsu must have enjoyed that job lol

15. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    Sorry for double posting, but this is big news for sakura oshis.
    [​IMG]
    Sakura has been spotted in the 28th Single "UZA" performance during the Janken Tournament.
    It's not very surprising since she was the only HKT member to rank in the Elections, but it's still big news.
    Congratulations Sakura tan [party]

16. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    It was definitely not a surprise, dear Miyupon ;) She was suspected weeks ago (thanks to traces left by PV recording) and it was confirmed before actual performance.

17. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Sakura really stuck out during the UZA performance. :hehe:

She's so young looking compared to the rest of the senbatsu.

I'm really glad to see Akip switch things up and give her a chance, she has earned it.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A friend of me 'introduced' me to her :inlove:
    She was so adorable :inlove:
    Yet they made her looked badass in UZA :hmm:

19. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I don't have anything against Sakura, but I am not really overly pleased about her being in the 28th single senbatsu. She just seems so out of place there - and I would expect someone else as the HKT representative. Congrats though, and hope she makes the most out of it, hopefully not to the expense of other members and hope they can rotate the HKT rep in AKB singles.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Agree. Her image is not fit with UZA
    But it's great to know that the management is promoting her