Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: Miyazawa Sae / Team K

^
    I wanted to, I translated her entries for a while here in this thread; then I had problems of lack of time and other rl problems and had to stop. I almost never received comments for those translations anyway so I guess they're missed by no one.

2. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

^I understand how there probably is no motivation a bit, if nobody says thank you :hmm:

Well I recently got my bf into akb and he has picked Sae as his oshimen and was asking for her blog recently. So that's why i came over to ask =) (otherwise, it makes me excited that i can fangirl akb with somebody so close in irl! xD and i'm sharing this info because.. it somehow involves sae... ok bit random sorry :^O^: )

3. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

;;_______;; I'm sorry for not commenting more before, but I miss your translations (of both Sae's and Sayaka's blogs) like crazy, but I knew you've had rl stuff going on, so I didn't wanna ask if you planned on picking them back up at some point. ;; A;;/ And I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses them! Just sayin'! <3

4. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

^
    This!!

I'm sorry i didn't comment more often! (sometimes i can be a bit shy... [sweat] ) I really loved seeing the blogs! I can't thank you enough for the translations from the past!!
    I think people are some what reluctent to ask you to bring the blogs back because it would seem selfish to ask you to give up your time like that.....and we all can simpathise with having rl stuff going on...

5. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

^
    Ditto!!! I enjoyed reading the translations. Although I can somewhat understand Japanese but reading translations make me really understand the detail. So, I really appreciated it. Thanks :)

On another note, twin tower fans rejoice!

Sayaka blogs about her work day with Sae, with picture!
    http://ameblo.jp/akimoto100323/entry-10790012549.html

Sae looks so cute <3 <3

EDIT: Found this on 2ch, crap version of the Team Z PV. Seems like the 3 top are Yuko, Rena and Sae! :D
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6AiAsKYa_k[/yt]

6. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Twin Towers = [rock] [rock] = [clap] [clap]

Thanks for the tip! Seems like they're able to see each other more lately! They should just really form a dance/vocal unit that sings kakkoi stuff! That's what I've been thinking recently, and sorry it has nth to do with this post!

Team Z PV is a fun to watch...thanks! funny how they divide the cute and silly members into two groups, which basically amounts to Team K doing all the running and spazzing while the rest looks kawaii. Quite a good combination and absolutely love the Yuko-centre!!

This must be a while back, right? Because Sae and Sayaka are both in their ooold hairstyles. They look fantastic there!

7. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Some more excitement for Sae fans.

"High School Debut" Official Site
    http://koigashitai.com/

Full Trailer
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLvve8meP7s[/yt]

In Japanese cinemas April 1st, 2011.

8. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Whoa~ That movie looks really good. I want to see it!

Kay

9. oddball

oddball Member

Good looking movie, even if Sae isn't in it that much it may well be worth a watch.....what's with all the dancing Santa's though??? :fp:

10. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

I posted the other half in Sayaka's thread, but I picked up their Valentine Ukkari Channel video and he's Sae's photo that came along with it:

[​IMG]

11. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

She's so pretty ç___ç. ♥

Anyway! Sae's in "Koukou debut", no? Well, LISMO Drama (a mobile phone-only tv channel) will broadcast a spinoff 5 episode series from the movie, starring Sae-chan♥ and Mizobata Junpei. It's not a drama, every episode will be an enacted 5 minute lesson on how to be popular and find love XD.
    I don't think we'll be able to watch it, not so soon anyway, but I'm always happy when there's more work for Sae.

Moreover, she's just shot a solo shoot for Playboy! *___*
    Sae says it shows her "two sides", so maybe besides the compulsory bikini pics we can expect something more nosebleed-causing too *__* (I'm not a fan of Sae's bikini shoots, to be quite honest XD I find some other kind of shoots waaaaaaaay sexier :nb: )
    Can't wait till this WPB issue is released *__________*

12. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

I think we can expect something liked that UTB photoshoot. I love both girly Sae and boyish Sae. :inlove: :inlove:

13. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

That's awesome news! I hope Sae can be on the cover this time. ;)

14. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    that'd be the first and probably last time I buy an issue of any edition of playboy, y'know. XD

15. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

Me too. Come on, Playboy, you can have my money!!

Reading from her blog, did she mention they spent 2 days on the photoshoot? I'd expect at least 7 pages of Saelicious material then. If they put in so much effort on the shooting, they might as well as put her on the cover... hope it's not just my wishful thinking!

Sae hasn't done much solo gravure ever since she got her hair cut? Damn... I'm so pumped up for this <3 <3

16. dance2themax222

dance2themax222 Kenkyuusei

^I hope to god that's the case.

I have to ask something. I had mentioned some where else that I liked Sae's singing and someone else said that Sae can't sing at all. What do you guys think? I think Sae is one of the better singers in AKB48 but that could just be me.

17. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

I think her singing wasn't that great but the musical helped improving her singing a lot. I love her voice because it is so sweet.

18. Secret Code

Secret Code Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    I think the same. I love Sae's singing. She has such a beautiful voice <3
    and I don't say that just because she is my oshi XD

19. SweetDonuts

SweetDonuts Kenkyuusei

20. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

O______O
    SO EXCITE!
    Aaah, I really wish her management got her more acting jobs, 'cause I think her acting is great. <3
    ... at least I have Gakuran!Sae to look forward to soon. :hehe: