1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mizuki Nana

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by Whistler, Jun 2, 2009.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

She has a great package. [ Cute, powerful vocal, talent and huge fan communities all over the world ]
    <3

2. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

You, sir, couldn't be more correct on both accounts.

She is the first ever seiyuu singer to top the oricon weekly chart, and indeed, her epicness is immeasurable.

[​IMG]

3. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

@haruna: oh yes,she's simply cute n love her epic strong vocal. i so agree with you

@whistler: yes. immeasurable epicness of mizuki nana.

[​IMG]

4. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

cant stop mizuki nana
    discotheque in my ears....
    damn sad cant go to the diamond live thingy

5. takaminafan

takaminafan Kenkyuusei

I haven't even downloaded the new album of hers yet~! hopefully i will get the time to download it. i heard most of the songs on youtube and they were amazing.

I downloaded some of her songs~! For her singing as Hoshino Utau. Her singing has younger Utau was fantastic. I didn't know she could sing like that small of a kid.
    Her songs are amazing I hear them on Music Japan. Since she is on a lot. Nana Mizuki has an amazing voice.

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Her voice is kinda unique. I mean no one has a similar voice like her. Her vocal is very strong compared to other typical Jpop solo singers. I will put her as a same standard as ayaka.

7. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am in love with her now <3

8. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Does anyone have Windows 7?

She does the voice for the Official Windows 7 Mascot, Nanami Madobe (a play on words for 7 "Nana" and Window "Madobe"). You can find the theme pack around online, but it was originally packaged with the Japanese Windows 7 Ultimate pack only and it was only given to 7777 lucky people. I got the theme and it's very addicting to hear her voice whenever you open up windows or minimize and maximize windows hahaa. I found my self just maximizing and minimizing my windows for fun. o_o;;

She did alright for her first Kouhaku performance too. :D

9. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

:shock: Gief link!

Haha, all that time with nhk paid off. There was a short documentary on her being all excited hearing about it in the MJ Kouhaku feature.

10. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

11. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

From watching Music Japan, it seems she has the habit of eating Curry before her performances, like Kouhaku and Concerts. Really unexpected. [hehe] [hehe]

12. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

I've been a fan of Nana-sama for six years. [nerd] it's been a pleasure to follow for such a long time, to actually see her strive for a broader fanbase. yanno. even if just having her wotas is enough. [hehe]
    So if there's someone I call my wife, it's this woman. <3

I'm going to try my hardest to attend her orchestra concert in January. Because that's HUGE achievement for any artist. ;A;

13. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

spam in the Nana-sama thread, how lovely...

14. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Got it.

By the way, next time...please click on that icon that lets you report the post. A STAFF member will come around shortly to take care of it.

Thanks and take care. :)

15. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

This thread has been kind of dead for awhile but anyway, I just want as many people to see this as possible.

Nanachan did a half-hour charity program to raise funds for Tohoku disaster on Niconico Douga where she sang three songs with Agematsu Mika-chan playing the harp. As it has been thankfully archived, you can watch it here.

They raised 2,643,900 yen in about half hour and it was watched live by 68,000 people.

Set list:
    - innocent starter
    - 7月7日
    - SUPER GENERATION

It was just the two of them.

And it was amazing.

16. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Wow this thread is really silent ;^;

I still want to ask how does everyone like the recent singles? My favorite is Exterminate! I loved it really much,
    and I think that it it be in the top spot with Eternal Blaze in my book now ♥

17. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Details on Nana's 11th album unveiled! Album is called "SMASHING ANTHEMS" and it will be released November 11th.

"There will be a total of 15 songs on the album, including her already released songs "Kindan no Resistance", "Eden", "Angel Blossom", "Exterminate" and "Glorious Break". The limited edition DVD and Blu-ray will include unreleased live footage from 2002 to 2005."

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/10/details-on-mizuki-nanas-11th-album-unveiled

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  18. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

『SMASHING ANTHEMS』TV-CM 15sec.

if the video does not show watch the video here

SUPER☆MAN(Short Ver.)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Wonder Woman Nana Mizuki, super awesome!! ♥