1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile App] Keyakizaka46 Beside You

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by 4noki, Dec 15, 2017.

1. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    Keyakizaka46 Beside You (Keyakizaka46 bsd)
    https://keyakizaka46-bsd.com/

Keyakizaka46 Beside You has released today! (Or maybe yesterday... Pretty recently anyways)

It's an alarm app where the members say things like "good morning" and "good night" and all that. You can request for more voice clips through twitter. (more information on the site: https://keyakizaka46-bsd.com/request.html)

You can download it from the Google Play store or the iTunes App Store but it's only available in Japan. There are links to the app stores on the website. Of course, you can also use QooApp to download the app.

Introduction

First, you are led to a screen where you can choose 8 members to be your oshimen. Who you choose for these 8 favorite members doesn't appear to be all that important right now. (You can even change them later.) But... anyhow, it's probably good to pick your oshimen.

Then, you are led to a similar looking screen where you have to pick another 3 members. This is where you get voice lines. Choose carefully because you only get 3 members. For now, you only get those 3 members and the default "good morning" and "good night" voice clips.

Gameplay

Aside from setting alarms and all that, there actually is some gameplay.

Everyday, you get a quiz. It's a multiple choice quiz (ABCD) and if you get questions right, you get gacha currency, which you can use to play the gacha to get more voice lines. The quiz itself is pretty easy, but it might be a little difficult if you can't read Japanese.

For example, I got the question: "What color is Koike Minami's treasured cat stuffed animal?" The answer was "white." The game also explains where to find the answer after you answer (ie. some episode of KeyaKake).

General Interface

At the bottom of the screen: [Home] [Collection] [Alarm] [Shop] [Medal Exchange]

[Home] It's the home. It shows the list of your alarms. The background of the home page can be changed using the circle icon in the top left. (Though in the beginning, you only have one picture to put there.)

[Collection] List of members. You can press the members to get lead to a screen that has the options [Voice] [Photo] [Visual voice]. [Voice] has the voice clips you own. [Photo] has the pictures you have of the members, which you can use on your home screen.

[Alarm]: Where you can set your alarms. There are two options [Alarm clock] and [Good night].

[Shop]: It's where you can play the gacha.

Top right corner: [Menu]
    In the menu (from top to bottom): Currency (KP and Medals), [Home] [Subscription] [Notice] [Present] [Change Oshimen] [Medals] [Keyakizaka Quiz] [Settings]

To be honest, I'm not very clear how the app works either. That's why, I would like if we can talk about it in this forum and be able to enjoy it more.

2. Asuka-chan

Asuka-chan Kenkyuusei

Just downloaded this morning, going to give it a good look at tonight after work. I might be asking you for some tips and fine tuning but so far so good, hopefully I will be able to get some more voice clips for Neru soon.

Seems to work fine alarm wise, I even tested it with my usual do not disturb switched on and it activated (android user). Does however seem you have to open the app to stop Neru wishing me 'good morning' but still no biggie. My only gripe so far is Neru seems to be a little on the quiet side compare to my normal alarm.

How you finding it so far yourself?

3. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I am on ios. If i put the phone on lock screen the alarm doesn’t work... is there a special option? Doesn’t make sense to leave the phone unlocked and the screen and app running only for the alarm to work.

4. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    I haven't really used it much yet. Some of the quiz questions are more random than others, so I've actually been getting a few wrong. (haha, I take back what I said about them being easy) Since I have a strict schedule, I'm too afraid to rely on a phone app to wake me up so in the end, I use my normal alarm. Thus, I can't really tell if it'll ring even if the phone is locked. Hopefully, more users can comment on their experience.

With the members, some members are quieter than others. Everyone's rather quiet as a group, but I can at least comment that Kage-chan and Zuumin have bright voices that are loud enough to be able to wake me up if I use it actually as an alarm.

5. Asuka-chan

Asuka-chan Kenkyuusei

Well funny enough the next day the alarm didn't go off while on do not disturb, lucky for me I had my other alarm set as a backup. However I tried having my DND set by the hour, to stop just before my alarm is due to go off and this morning Neru woke me up all ok. This is all on Android by the way,@Shiatama have you enabled push notifications? I can confirm the alarm works with the app fully closed on Android.

I would love to have a few more Neru voices, but if the only way is through the gacha, that's no good to me. Fate/Go Japan takes any gaming money I have.

6. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    No i hadn't enabled them, once i did Neru spoke to me :) Thanks now it works! On Ios with the app fully closed and lock screen.

Does anyone know how to get the stars? Some voices can only be bought with stars, for example 2 stars. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018