1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    You mean after it was maxed out? I don't think so except belongs to your album. [hehe]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  2. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Out of curiosity, is there a list of songs that are currently in the game/level cap?

3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Heavy Rotation --> lv 1
    Love Shugyou --> lv 1
    Iiwake Maybe --> lv 1
    Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan --> lv 5
    Ie De no Yoru --> lv 10
    Kibouteki Refrain --> lv 15
    Labrador Retriever --> lv 20
    Kagami no Naka no Jean d'Arc --> lv 30
    Show Fight --> lv 40

Actually I forgot at what level you can unlock the songs starting at Hotei Sokudo until Labrador. But pretty sure it was unlocked one by one, so I was just use my logic.
    Player level cap, I don't know. Currently at lv. 32 and there are some players already at lv 35+

• Like Like x 1
  4. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Ugh, I do full combo on expert but since my cards are awful I get C or worse :(
    Any info of when do events start or sister groups added?

5. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    i thought it can be upgraded at least once. but i got bit lucky, did medal dasu and get R card.

also how much average gp needed to get B on score?

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, me too. Only got maxed level 2 R cards and oshimen card. Until lucky enough to got more R in free draw I guess my score will not go above C :^^;:

7. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    the highest level I've seen someone is level 80 :eek:

8. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    just want to add information, there is a sinergy skill if you have certain card formation. mine is team 8 sinergy, add medal 3%
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-25 at 18.26.42.jpeg

maybe someone can add another list or found list of all sinergy skill

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The player or the card? Those are two different thing [hehe]

Yeah I also have that one. Anyone tried to combine 5 different skill from the same team? (The background color of the card)

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Anyone kind enough to explain the currently running event?

11. iridal90

iridal90 Kenkyuusei

It might be dumb question but: I was wondering also HOW do you use those pills?

12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think if you do not have SR to SSR card you cannot use it. As those are the ones that can be evolved. Not even a R card :^^;: and your oshimen card already have the last evolution. Can't use for that either.

• Like Like x 1
  13. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    From what I understand, you earn onigiri from playing the regular songs, then use the onigiri to play the event song (which is Manatsu no Sounds Good this time). You earn points (P) with each play through of the event song, and a certain number of P will earn you rewards. The list of rewards and the P you need to earn them is on the event page. Then I think the support tickets you earn will be used on some actual event in Japan.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. PRB Posh

PRB Posh Kenkyuusei

You can earn new cards as rewards during the event when you obtain enough points. And if you include those cards in your selection, you earn additional points when completing the event song.

There is also an event leaderboard where (forgive me if i'm wrong) it looks like you earn prizes depending on your final ranking.

15. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Tried the event today, i got some diamonds and the Yokochan card. Tomorrow i'll play it again so i get the yukirin card. I just dont know what are those tickets for...

16. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    Anyone else fighting with the note timing? I feel like the timing options aren't helping much in either direction- even if I get it okay in the timing menu, during the lives it ends up about a half a beat or more late, and sometimes it even starts out okay, and then gets shifted over on the slower side in the middle of the song.

(I'm thinking it might be my phone's power being too weak- I feel like I'm always wrestling with the timing option in every rhythm game I play :^^;::^^;:)

17. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I wish Manatsu no Sounds good will stay permanently. I'm currently at level 17 which means I only have a rotation of 6 songs, that might make the game a bit boring for me. I hope staff will add more songs in later on so I don't need to farm the same song for like 10000 times lol.

Btw, I just noticed that when I get full combo for Ie De no Yoru, I receive 71 onigiris, but for Kitebouki Refrain I only get 40 onigiris. For all the songs that I have right now, it seems like playing Ie De no Yoru over and over and over again will help me farm onigiri => the event points the fastest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeah, I haven't played in a while because there aren't enough songs and I got bored of the ones I have. They're not even songs I like much…

19. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    In nogifest, the event songs became permanent after the event finished. This game is very alike, so i think the song will stay.

• Like Like x 3
  20. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I got your same problem xD But tbh I think it's my phone... since I changed timing options and still getting some drops, like fps drops, and the phone gets hot (a lot) while playing so... at least in my case it's not about the game :^^;: