1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 no Dobbōn! Hitorijime! (2020/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 4, 2020.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]

New official AKB48 game, to be released on 2020/08/18 for iOS and Android.
    Is an online multi-player card game application that allows you to battles with other players and AKB48 members.
    The player will set one of the AKB48 members as a recommended member and raise it's level. As you level up, you can get new cards and see secret messages.
    In addition, we plan to organize members' birthday events and events linked to the activities of AKB48, and hold events that will make members feel closer.
    Discover a new dimension of AKB48 members through the card collection and various events held within the app!
    In addition, lucky players have the chance to compete online with their members!!

From today (08/04), it holds a pre registration campaign
    Pre registration page: http://akb48dbn.jp/
    If you follow the game official Twitter (https://twitter.com/akb48_dbn) during the pre registration campaign, you can get some items to be used in the game, the items are depending on the amount of followers

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12615386543.html

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Great news. still waiting on cherry Blaze game.... but this is an interesting game to play in the meantime. from the screens it seems to be like uno card game

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  4. MottOkumotto

MottOkumotto Kenkyuusei

do you think it will be released? I don't think so. No more news from AKB or its developer, and the Chinese version has never been updated again

5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    This game is really fun! I'm still figuring it out so my winning rate is not that great though. Also seems like many members are playing it right now, one of my friends played with 3 members today but I only played with 1 (Yamabe Ayu).

Judging from Twitter posts I see now and then, the Chinese version seems to be getting updated with more members and stuff so they still seem to be working on it...

6. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I tried this game and it's funny! I played now so I couldn't play with other members hahah

I just wanted to ask if there's another way to get hearts. The only way I know is watching a CM each hour, get hearts with Janken and with daily bonus.

7. whutt

whutt Kenkyuusei

The game would be fun if there wasnt this heart system. Especially bad when you get 1min or shorter games sometimes. Wish there was a passive refill at least. Cant imagine playing more than a week or two with such a shitty system.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i tried the game but kinda disappointed. i always end up getting spammed by reverse and skip card. i think it has a lower chance of winning than stu48 sevens.

9. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    i actually won quite a lot of games already, it's really just about making good decisions at the good time

also got to play with a member yesterday (who i do not recognize, but that's what i get for not keeping up with them that much anymore?), yay!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    And I am here still don't understand the exact rules for Dobon. I mean, in what situation does Dobon occur?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I still don't understand. Today I had like 4 dobons and I was like: Why!?
    I hope someone can answer us..
    And I played with Yukarun and Berin! ^_^

I have another question. Can you play with fans who have the same oshimen? I mean, I never played with Komiharu's fans (I don't know if it's because I'm a Komiharu fan or because they don't match fans with the same oshimen).

I wonder if I can play with Komiharu someday ♥

12. whutt

whutt Kenkyuusei

Dobon occurs when you have 2 or more cards and their sum is the total of the card just put town on the table. For example if you have 5 2 1(ace is 1) in your hand and someone puts down an 8, you can dobon. If people beside you have cards that add up to 8 at that point they can reverse dobon you and its their win.

If you only have 1 card left you have to put it down normally to win, dobon can be any amount of at least 2.

• Winner Winner x 7
  13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Oh I see, now it makes sense!! Recently there were two dobons (one from me and one from another) (both won) and I didn't know why haha

Personally, I love this game!
    I just want to be able to play more without having to pay T_T (But I understand they need to get money...)
    And it's a plus to be able to play with the members!

14. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    really? everytime i got a good set, they'll sure spam those reverse, skip, 2-3 draws and that change 8 card. sometimes end up having the most cards on hand

15. skeith

skeith Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    I wish I could submit review using public beta iOS for the game.

1. the heart system as have been pointed out here is very strict. You can only restore 2 hearts by watching ads or using item (i haven't tried how much hearts the item restores).

2. you can have more than 5 hearts but not using CM (ads). don't bother watching CM when you have 4 hearts.

3. Gold Pass is a rip off. Such an evil mechanic to hide hearts regeneration behind a paywall. Despite it regenerates hearts, from my calculations, you only save 15 minutes with gold pass. Not recommended. | Correction: the amount of time needed doesn't change. Gold pass only remove manual replenish.

My way to go is to only spend all your hearts in bonus time. Only play 2 hearts per hour otherwise. Then before you go to sleep, spend all the hearts, since it will replenish in the morning.

edit: typo

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    That's team 8 hinako
    Shimane prefecture

• Like Like x 1
  17. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I have the Gold Pass (well, it's free during two weeks haha) and I think if you want to pay at this game (for coins or hearts), it's worth it.
    Gold Pass "only" costs 4 EUR per month. With this 4 EUR you can get:
    - From Login Bonus (2 hearts, 200 coins. and more items, but I'm talking about what you can buy with real money). I'm not sure if the login bonus is each week or only 1 week per month. But I'll suppose it's only 1 week per month (the worst scenario).
    So...
    With one month with Golden Pass, you can get:
    - 2 hearts from Login Bonus (12 hearts costs 9,70 €, so it would be 1,66 €).
    - 200 coins. (4300 coins cost 29,27 €, so 200 coins would be 1,36 €)
    And if you get Golden Pass during two months, you get 2000 coins (that means 13,67 €)
    And if you don't have CM you don't need to open the game each hour, only each two and a half hours, so if you're working it's easier.

If I still want to play after two weeks, I'll buy Golden Pass!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    does anyone know when most members play? when there is the most chance to play with one :)

19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I just dl'd yesterday and not run into members yet but I guess anytime after sunrise With more activity during 6pm to before midnight on weekdays JST.

20. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    It's hard to say, really. I had the opportunity to play with Yukarun at 1:20 AM yesterday. And I played with Rin-chan at 11:30 PM yesterday too... But today I didn't have to opportunity to play with members... And I played the same amount of time as yesterday. I hope the girls continue to play like on the first day because otherwise we'll never play with them haha