1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 no Dobbōn! Hitorijime! (2020/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 4, 2020.

1. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I actually don't know if she has a set time everyday, but that time was around 19:50 JST.

On another note, I have played with 7 members so far, but none of them during bonus time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've met three girls so far (Team 4 Okada Nana, Team 8 Takahashi Sayaka and Team 8 Shiobara Karin in that order), but also neither of them during bonus time.

Karin was funny though. She spammed the emojis the whole time and then, when it was my turn, I had only a Q or a 2+ and I thought the Q was less mean, but she still spammed the crying emoji lmao.

Naachan was not really interactive at all haha

• Like Like x 1
  3. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Then my luck is a bit better isn't it? LOL. I've met Yukirin, Renacchi, Ran-chan, Odaeri and 3 other eitos.

And yeah, some of them just use emoji a lot. I also wanted to do so, but each one costs 600 coins which is not that easy to get, and I still need many more card gachas.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

I met Shimoguchi Hinana and Kitazawa Saki, and they were both during bonus time.

I see they introduced team specific gacha tickets now.

5. Fillet

Fillet Kenkyuusei

Anyone pulling eito banner. The rates are so bad compared to the other team omg.

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

6. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I am unlucky with meeting the members (only meet Harupyon one time), but looks like I am meeting other forum users at least.
    Btw I would always dobon the hell out of the members. Show no mercy. :^O^:
    After all they have unlimited hearts to spend.

The rates are the same, but because they have so many members (even when split into East and West) it's difficult to get the member you want.

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What is this new event about? The one on the same side as the Janken and affection buttons?

8. Fillet

Fillet Kenkyuusei

480k dobon by 9sept 2pm jst. Reward for participating 2 full refill and 2k coin. Most dobon and top 100 gets special title

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    How does Awakening a card work exactly? It's one of the points in the wiki I don't understand fully.

覚醒について

推しメンカードは各レアリティで必要な育成Ptを獲得することで覚醒し絵柄や能力が変化します。
    覚醒後の推しメンカードはレベルが1からとなり、更に育成することで能力を上昇させることができます。

Do you need all 5 rarities of one member and then level all of these card to a specific level?

10. Fillet

Fillet Kenkyuusei

From my understanding, once you hit 99 it will awaken automatically with the rarity star turning rainbow. Level reset to one and card image changes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuihan has posted a video about playing the game:

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    It's 3 AM in Japan. I played three times in a row and I played once with Shiichan and twice with Yukirin. And with Yukirin I met a Komiharu fan I know too lol
    I was so lucky.

I hope they can sleep lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Because dobbon is shiichan's job now. 318 dobbon since 9-1[​IMG]

14. Fillet

Fillet Kenkyuusei

What effect does the penlight have? I can't seem to see and visual difference.

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just had my first reverse dobon happen (I got the win). I've also seen a couple of double dobons so far.

I suppose the reverse dobon is the best way to win, I just got a bit over 4000 points. With a dobon, you get +3000 points. With a double dobon, both dobons get the same amount of points (+3000). With a regular win by laying out all your cards you get +2000.

I hate it when people can obviously see that you're about to burst and still give you a +3 or +2 card. Even the top player gets ~700 points for a round that ends in a burst, so it seems like a loss for everyone.

16. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Lately I started to pay attention to how the points are actually being scored.

What I know so far is for those who do not win, if we lost the game not by being doboned, our points will be 1000 minus the total cards values left in our hands (the value is the number of card itself, except for the function cards such as draw 2&3, 8, skip and reverse in which their values are all the same which is 20). For example, when the game is over, my remaining hand is A, 3, 6, 8, K, then it would be 1 + 20 + 6 + 20 + 13 = 60, so I would end up with 940 points.

If someone dobons you, you will get 3/10 of the above calculated points. And in the case of being the receiving end of a reverse dobon, you only get 1/4 of above points. As for the exact calculation for the players initiating a dobon and a reverse dobon, I still can't figure it out thus far.

If you win by finishing up your cards, you will get (1000 + the added value of the remaining cards of 3 other players) then times 2.

In case of a bust, the busted player will get (1000 - the total cards values left in hand) divided by 2, while the other 3 players not busted will get (1000 + the total cards values left in hand) then times 0.7.

On another note, I guess my luck has run out, I haven't played with a member for at least 3-4 days already.

EDIT: Damn it, it's actually very simple for dobon cases. So if you get a dobon, it will be (1000 + the added value of the remaining cards of 3 other players) then times 3. For reverse dobon, it's times 4. And as for double dobon, those 2 players will get (1000 + the added value of the remaining cards of 2 other players) times 3.

And note that there is also a triple dobon too but it will be very rare. And I'm sure it would be (1000 + the total cards values left in hand of the doboned player) times 3 for those 3 players.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Once you activate it you can click on it as often as you want and will swing it around with each click.

18. stage48_stage48

stage48_stage48 Kenkyuusei

Does the percentage really play a part in the game? Is the higher, the better, or the reverse?

19. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    No, I believe it's a really fair game. Percentage only helps with the points someone gets after every game.

20. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Higher percentage is better, but it only matters for the rankings of the girls.
    You get the base points after the game and members will get them multiplied by the % for their ranking.

E.g. for my deck [​IMG]

I have Maho in 1*, 3* and 5*,
    Hitomi in 4*, and Airi in 2*

Maho is selected as my Oshi and gets the big multiplier shown (586.2%, that includes the effects of items), so if I got 1000 points after a match I would collect 5862 points for Maho's ranking in the event.
    Same with the other two members, Hitomi gets 199.5% and Airi 129.7% of the points for their respective rankings.

• Like Like x 1