Mobile Game AKB48 no Dobbōn! Hitorijime! (2020/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 4, 2020.

1. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the suggestion but a club already scouted me
    Club with mostly Japanese and I have to type Japanese to chat but they're always give me max amount of extra coins everyday which is great

2. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Does anyone see the club currently at rank 5 called "dkm"? It looks very suspicious with very few members with bot-like names.

Yeah people seem nice even if your Japanese isn't perfect. I also see a lot of people from Taiwan playing (with like @TW/@台湾 in their name) and presumably their native language isn't Japanese either. In my club we try to make sure everyone gets the 50 coins per day too.

3. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Got my first double member game today, with Mahopyon and Yoshihashi Yuzuka.

Didn't think of this before, thanks for the tip!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    That's not a tactic, it's toxic

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

5. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Seems they now increased the max number of club members. May be a chance to switch to a more highly ranked club for those interested...

Is there even a point in doing that since you'll get less points than losing normally (except when triggering a dobon)?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Either to spite the other players or, as suggested, a broken connection/ rage quit. But I figured the ai from the solo game could autoplay out the hand.

just lazy game design maybe?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  8. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

Ruby can only be use to purchase gacha ticket right?
    So why it's so rare???
    I mean by playing normally I can get close to 30,000 coins per month (never below 20,000)

Am I missing something

9. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Definitely a rage quit without actually quitting the game, I had plenty of times I had to pick up a call in the middle of a match and came back to see I won, so disconnecting will make the AI autoplay. I've seen less of these in recent months, but it's still annoying when an idiot comes around doing this.

An update to my hit list after my latest hit today, all luck no snipe. Still can't snipe Seichan, and I've started to try sniping Omi also with no luck so far

First 2 days - Ayanan, Onishi+Saito

Restarted game after first 2 days to draw Seichan SEC
    20.08.20 - Kyon
    25.08.20 - Hikaru
    26.08.20 - Yukarun
    29.08.20 - Yuami
    03.09.20 - Shiichan
    05.09.20 - Komiharu
    07.09.20 - Nonnon
    10.09.20 - Berin
    15.09.20 - Gyoten (consecutive 2x)
    28.09.20 - Yukarun (2nd)
    Unknown dates somewhere before 29.09 - Ayu, Ayanan
    22.10.20 - Tomu
    26.10.20 - Nanase
    29.10.20 - Harupyon
    09.11.20 - Nanase (2nd)
    17.11.20 - Kanabun (Was attempting to snipe Seichan when I got her, was a bit annoyed lol)
    27.11.20 - Harupyon (2nd)
    30.11.20 - Nazuna
    02.12.20 - Orin

Ignoring my first 3 hits before I restarted, that's 21 hits in 3141 matches, or about 150 matches per hit, compared to 106 per hit back in end Sep. That 3 week dry spell in October hit really hard.
    I ended up dobon-ing Nanase and Orin, felt a bit bad but hey, business is business.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  10. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Yeah, thinking about it I have seen similar things done out of spite. The worst is people skipping intentionally to bust.

True, you don't get too many of those it seems. You do get some when using the item gacha but otherwise it would be from the campaigns like bingo/fortune cookies/rock-paper-scissors. I checked the latest bingo event and there you could get 100+200, on the other hand it could give 2 card gacha tickets which would be equivalent to 600.

Checking for me I get 207 matches per hit, I had some long dry spells. But funnily enough today (counting JST) I actually met 3 members (Miyazato Rira, Hattori Yuna & Otake Hitomi). Perhaps members are playing more now that the ad is running, and I also see they have a special member ranking for the minchare event. As for sniping, I only succeeded one time although I tried a fair bit, it seems quite difficult.

11. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I think I've mostly kept my hit rate. 3690 matches, 29 hits, half of them sniped. 127 matches per hit and for three members I am close to get the gold title. Compared to some users on the Eito discord I have a really bad hitrate... They seem to hit members every single day.

24.08. Harupyon (luck)
    29.08. Harupyon(2) (luck)
    04.09. Akarin (sniped)
    09.09. Miyuko (sniped)
    13.09. Harupyon(3) (sniped)
    14.09. Akarin(2) (sniped)
    15.09. Manami (luck)
    16.09. Macharin (sniped)
    20.09. Omizuki (sniped)
    21.09. Macharin(2) (sniped)
    21.09. Omizuki(2) (sniped)
    28.09. Reichan (sniped)
    29.09. Mion (luck)
    01.10. Hitomi (luck)
    14.10. TenTen (sniped)
    15.10. Hitomi(2) (luck)
    16.10. Serika (luck)
    20.10. Odaeri (luck)
    21.10. Tomu (luck)
    21.10. Nanase (luck)
    22.10. Nanase(2) (luck)
    01.11. Macharin(3) (sniped)
    02.11. Akarin(3) (sniped)
    03.11. Yuki (sniped)
    10.11. Akarin(4) (sniped)
    11.11. Harupyon(4) (luck)
    22.11. Macharin(4) (sniped)
    29.11. Nonnon (luck)
    30.11. Kurara (luck)

• Like Like x 2
  12. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

I finally got my 10th match against Sasaki Yukari and got the Yukarun no Happiness badge. For Kirameki I have Yuihan & Sakkii, and for Kiseki Toppachan.

I had better luck recently with meeting members (seems they played a lot during the last minchare event for instance). Recalculating my hit rate it comes to 137 matches per hit.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It looks like they are launching 3 similar events (or is it the same) in Dobon, Teppen totande (NMB48 game) and 7 narabe (STU48 game), with a CM as reward.
    Anyone can say more ?

14. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    It's actually about variety shows for the winners. E.g. in Dobon the top 10 members plus the two winners of the Eito event get to be in the Variety show.

15. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    After my December really sucked in regards to the amount of times I met members, the last days made more than up for that:

04.12. Ranrii (sniped)
    04.12. Ranrii(2) (luck)
    16.12. Karen (sniped)
    23.12. Karen(2) (sniped)
    24.12. Nanase(3) (semi-sniped)*
    08.01. Macharin(5) (luck)
    09.01. Harupyon(5) (luck)
    09.01. Reichan(2) (luck)
    09.01. Harupyon(6) (sniped)
    10.01. Senatan (luck)
    10.01. Harupyon(7) (sniped)

Finally my first two gold titles and Harupyon is playing like crazy, so maybe I'll get her paradise title soon.
    4944 matches, 40 hits, so my hitrate slightly improved to 123.6 matches per hit

*You can't really snipe Nanase, because she only posts her seconds, but not the minutes she plays.

16. Bonta16

Bonta16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Well Harupyon is vying for the AKBINGO event so its seems she is playing a lot.

17. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yep, she's the only member to currently qualify for the Bingo revival in both rankings. Each day in her showroom she's playing the whole time and also shows the exact moment down to the second she is going to hit play on a whiteboard.

[​IMG]

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    She wasn't selected for any of the TDC concerts. When everyone was rehearsing she played the game all the time. Look who's laughing now.

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Found Shimoguchi Hinana in 41st spot on Komiyama Haruka's ranking [hehe] She's first place on her own current ranking, so I'm assuming she's playing loads herself, and probably has a Komiyama Haruka card in her set.

On another note, have any of you ever had a glitch where you opened up the game after a really long time and had no hearts? I just opened the game for the first time today (roughly 7pm in my own time zone) and it showed 0 hearts.

20. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yeah, Hinana is also playing loads of Dobon and is third in the members ranking. Both she and Harupyon don't hold a candle vs Toppa, though. That girl played more matches in 10 days than I played in nearly five months.

If you don't have the gold pass the hearts only get automatically refreshed at 7am JST. If you played the last time before that refresh then it'S indeed weird that you're at 0 hearts, but I never encountered that bug myself.

• Informative Informative x 1