(Mobile Game) Hinatazaka46 to Fushigina Toshoshitsu

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Shiatama, Feb 26, 2021.

1. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I usually ignore these in-game notifications about event ranking reward lottery for real presents (clear file folder, poster, keychain) but it says that I've won the lottery. So how to claim those reward if you are playing hinatosho outside Japan?

Screenshot_20220108-123526.jpg

2. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Tenso is a mail forwarding service. But it is not cheap and heavily limited to Japan Post services (Airmail and EMS).

I used my tenso address to get my fan club calendars. If you use a tenso address for registration or change it to one in your profile they can send the item to this address.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  3. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    @nagasawakun1104 Do note that the prizes from this particular game is kinda iffy... I won 2 things back in october and september and they never shipped to my tenso address...
    I'm still waiting for the item lol

4. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Guess I won't fill up the form then.

5. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
  6. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    next event: "Hinata Onmitsuden: Demon King's Castle"

upcoming member card: "Shinobi" *Otake Shinobi Type C will be the event reward

been waiting for a ninja style character but, of course, gacha is BS and I'll definitely won't get a single event member card

https://twitter.com/hinatosho_info/status/1484782886888820736?s=20

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  7. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Somehow, I kinda hate the current Earth Warrior event. Like no gems and event summon tickets in point milestone then keep grinding for event currency after beating the Red Gem Dragon. I just spent most of my gems on energy refills to complete all stages. Judging that gacha drop rate is horrible as always, it's not worth spending my gems on getting Miku E.warrior card.

8. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    @nagasawakun1104 if you catch the twitter announcement from the official game account in late January or early February, they mentioned that they were ready to ship out the prizes from like summer of last year to October. I finally received whatever it was I won during that time frame (at my tenso warehouse address). So long ago I don't even remember what it was I won...

Yeah the Golem event was a pain. I just wanted to grind enough to get the skill tree upgrade books since it is impossible to get 3stars and 4stars books otherwise. I didn't mind burning my refills since i had a bunch saved up but grinding the event so many time was a pain.

9. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I didn't filled up the form since I don't have tenso account. Anyways, the anniversary event will start tomorrow. Hopefully, it could be a worthy grind since it's a ranked event.

10. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    still disappointed with this dragonknight event. aside that I only got event charms instead of any dragon knight members from gacha, that fricking box reward is back so another slow progress to get those skill books for member tree upgrade